PNGO
#1 in ♦YouR♦ ♥HuRt♥ ♂

Dam I was hoping for something like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ZSmKh64UM
PNGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 14:11   Link #962
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Well ... just saw ep 12. And yes, it was vastly different than the LN ending, but I thought it was pretty good as an anime adaptation.

I liked the fact that they finally touched on the death of the girls' parents, and in what seemed to me to be a pretty realistic way....

Am so so SOOOO thankful that the series went in the direction it did.

BTW - I loved Yuuta proposing to Raika!

Good final ep and a good series overall: 7.5/10 for ep 12 and 7.5 for the series overall from me.
Old 2012-03-30, 18:26   Link #963
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for Megami NSFW:

Spoiler for Nyantype NSFW:
Old 2012-03-30, 20:32   Link #964
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for Megami NSFW:

Spoiler for Nyantype NSFW:
Oh my... *nose bleeds*

*collapses due to massive blood loss*
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 14:52   Link #965
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I can't decide what to think of this show. On one hand, it had its good moments, and to see them move back to the old house was nice. Plus, I liked the interaction between the RORI-members (especially Raika) and the girls. Oh, and the fact that Yuuta reconciled with his aunt and uncle, so that he could become the girls' official guardian.

The problem I have is Hina. She's cute as buttons, but she also reminds me why I never want to have kids of my own: she started annoying the hell out of me after a while. And hearing that song over and over again seriously got on my nerves.

7/10 Is as high as I'll give this show, which so far is the lowest rating for the Winter season shows that I've finished.
Old 2012-04-01, 03:40   Link #966
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

My mewmew is getting a nendo!

*kicks Hentaitron away*

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 08:43   Link #967
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I just finished watching the whole series, with my girlfriend, well she was the once that was interested in it, however..i liked it really much..

Nice story,the brother that suddenly has to take care of three sister,for the misfortune that happened to his sister and her husband.

Three sisters with different years, and different personality,very well attended,i particularly liked the little one, and my girlfriend too..she is cute, is impossible not to be affected by her behavior, she is like a little Tornado..and i laughed a lot when she was the star of the screen..

The M.C.,i think he has behaved very well,doing always the best for they sakč,going beyond the limit ,just to be able to take care of them. and not make them to separate,although like we have seen..a real life is not easy, especially in this situation,fortunately, the M.C. has a good friends,and they have played an important part in the show.

I give 9/10 for this show.., it was able to make my girlfriend cry four time,(yes, i counted),and this makes me understand how anime like this,manage to convey emotions very strong, that perhaps does not always happen in the movies.

This is my personal opinion of course, and this opinion comes from one person (me), that likes to fight(i'm a boxer users,i practice this sport for 15 years, so maybe i'm not suited for an Anime like this)

Nice Story.
Old 2012-04-01, 13:23   Link #968
chaos_animagic

Raika was awesome as always, LOL

I laughed when Yuuta "proposed" and Raika give a "Ding" O - answer... LOL

Hina was tooo Cute in this episode... made me shed tears when Hina was crying to see Momma and Pappa T_T

Glad the Relatives finally did decide to give the girls their house back... (even tho it belongs to them in the first place, no real point in letting the girls suffer...)

I think Hina still don't understand why she can't see her Father and Mother,
But the good thing is that Hina now accepted Yuuta as her "Papa"

I still want to see an Epic Jealousy fight between Sora and Raika, LOL...
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 22:19   Link #969
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
Oh, I'm certain Raika-oneechan is "out-there" enough (not to mention nice enough) to share.
Old 2012-04-02, 01:03   Link #970
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Well, she does like to watch...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 12:09   Link #971
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Finished the anime. It was sort of painfully "uguu" at times but It was ok overall. Mainly I watched it for Raika even though she didn't show up too much.
Old 2012-04-08, 02:50   Link #972
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 12

Aw, this series is over already..... where's the swimsuit ep? I know it was the Winter season, and it's cold out, but you can't have this many cute girls and not have them wear swimsuits at least once- *Sumeragi throws a steel fan at mangatron*

Ahem. Hey Thany, you wanted a Hina ep, I think this last ep qualifies as one, she certainly was the center of everyone's realization. I thought it was nice how they managed to make it all fit together, breaking the news to Hina, Yuuta's graveyard decision, Sora awakening her stalker skills, Raika leveling up from club member to waifu, Nimura hitting on Mewmew, ....... wait a minute

One thing I do know, you never argue with a child, and that was a expected reaction from Hina when she said she hated Sora and while I did laugh when she said she didn't want Yuuta to go to her musical, the whole scene was rather heartbreaking to me, that's what the series led up to at that moment, everyone trying to go about life as if everything was okay for the sake of Hina, but if they hadn't finally told her, that happiness they tried to have as a family, and Yuuta's approach to the whole situation, would have been an illusion, a false happiness, so while the pain was temporary, they finally got the truth out and so now they are finally able to build real happiness together. Wonderful ending.

And the whole market is Hina's papa's and mama's! That.... I guess I have to be a food grocer to join the fun *runs*

By the way folks, I know this is really the worst time to ask, but is that aunt and glasses uncle married?

I swear I never picked up on that since the series started, while I'd like to say it's not my fault that they were hardly seen together in the same proximity until the last ep, I really never gave it much thought Sure I'm bad with names of male characters, but seriously, if they are really together, that's going to go up on my wall of embarrasshame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
We'll miss you, gang!!
What's Sako trying to take a picture of? Their backs?

Seiyuu-chan had the better angle, and it's nice to see they added Railgun Landlady to the eyecatch

Quote:
Till next season, See You Again.....
I love Mewmew's smile, it's so energizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
I laughed when Yuuta "proposed" and Raika give a "Ding" O - answer... LOL
Say, we never saw it close before the second ding .....

Quote:
I think if Sora tried to go up against Raika, Raika would just hug Sora and press her face against her big ones....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I give 9/10 for this show.., it was able to make my girlfriend cry four time,(yes, i counted),and this makes me understand how anime like this,manage to convey emotions very strong, that perhaps does not always happen in the movies.

This is my personal opinion of course, and this opinion comes from one person (me), that likes to fight(i'm a boxer users,i practice this sport for 15 years, so maybe i'm not suited for an Anime like this)

Nice Story.
Aw, that's sweet. Good idea watching it with your girlfriend. Though I have to ask, and you don't have to answer, it's just me thinking out loud..... did your girlfriend say that she wanted a Hina someday? Everyone melts at Hina's cuteness! *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenblitz View Post
Spoiler for Megami NSFW:
Whoa whoa, back up the truck here, what is Hina doing?!?!?!?

No wonder why Airi grew hers to be big, massaging really works!! *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
My mewmew is getting a nendo!

*kicks Hentaitron away*
Gaah you kicked me.... and since Mewmew doesn't like violence, she automatically hates you mwuhahaha *grabs Mewmew's.... pantsu and runs*

And what are you doing calling her "mewmew"? Only I am allowed to say it twice, you're only supposed to say "Mew!" like your user title says so
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 12:53   Link #973
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
And the whole market is Hina's papa's and mama's! That.... I guess I have to be a food grocer to join the fun *runs*
But you already are her Papa, Mangatron!!

Here, I even got the family photo to prove it!! (Runs!!)

Old 2012-04-28, 19:39   Link #974
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Spoiler for nyantype scan NSFW:
Old 2012-05-10, 22:53   Link #975
Midonin
Last Engage

The 3rd DVD's bonus CD included the Luna Luna 7 theme song. Surprisingly catchy. Also the second magical girl theme sung in its show as karaoke I've obtained in the past month. (The other? Guernica-chan from Haganai).
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 22:24   Link #976
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Does the Green Haired voice-actress's voice actress have any part singing in it?

And I noticed some people comparing Sora-obaasan to a nicer and less-bitchy version of Suzumiya Haruhi.
Old 2012-06-01, 01:13   Link #977
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
And I noticed some people comparing Sora-obaasan to a nicer and less-bitchy version of Suzumiya Haruhi.
I wouldn't have minded her being a little more bitchy; not much, just a little.
Old 2012-07-13, 21:38   Link #978
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Righteous!! The OVA is out!! Gonna have a LOT of fun making Gifs tonight, judging from the previews.

Until then, enjoy some long overdue Miu-chan goodness from Episode 9.

The single sexiest shot in the entire series.
Spoiler for Too Sexy For Work:

Victory pose!!

Till 14 hours from now: Enjoy!!
Old 2012-07-17, 22:12   Link #979
Divini
Senpai!

Thoughts on the OVA:

The logical part of my brain knew that Raika was going after Hina the whole time.

But that moment, when Raika sneaked into Yuuta's futon and "stripped" in front of him, asking if it makes him happy, actually put some doubt into my logic. Didn't want to believe it, but Raika almost convinced me that she was really going after Yuuta. That feeling I don't feel often.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-18, 01:20   Link #980
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Raika............nuff said.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light novel adaptation, romantic comedy, shounen