AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2016-07-18, 23:27   Link #1
TheWolfBunny
The Digital Time Lord

Lightbulb THE iDOLM@STER: Happy Birthday to You

Hello, guys. OK... let me get this out of the way. This is something that THE iDOLM@STER hasn't done before in the history of the franchise. Now... don't get me wrong here, but never had we heard the idols sing Happy Birthday to You. The games have not done this, nor the concerts unless if by some miracle during the MCs, and heck, not even on the drama CDs! I mean, "Happy Birthday to You" is short and sweet to sing to! Now that the song's free to use now as of September 2015, I think now is the best time for the idols to sing that song. In fact, I KNOW that THE iDOLM@STER Platinum Stars is coming out for the PS4 shortly on July 28th, but I think this should be the first game in the franchise where the game actually celebrates your birthday in real time. So let's say that, after you press start on the title screen, before you are sent to the main menu, you are treated to a surprise sequence where the idol you are producing presents you a birthday cake and sings you Happy Birthday! Depending on the idol's vocals, the song will sound different. If Iori (Kugyuu) were to sing Happy Birthday to me on my birthday, which is actually St. Patrick's Day (March 17th), I would start breaking down crying knowing I would get the greatest birthday present of my life. Which idol(s) would you like to sing Happy Birthday to you on your special day? And how would you react? If the 765PRO ALLSTARS all sang Happy Birthday to you, I bet that would make your special day even brighter!

Last edited by TheWolfBunny; 2016-07-18 at 23:29. Reason: Had to add a question.
TheWolfBunny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
idolmaster, the idolm@ster, thoughts