Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-05-01, 16:00   Link #301
christinemarie
Crazy One

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
Yeah, but what happens when she gets tired of you? Claudia is not a person to be trusted since she's in that line of work.
He still have Ein to mess around with, and knowing Ein she won't retaliate and even offer herself to Zwei. Series is progressing as intended.

Spoiler for speculated scenario:
christinemarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 16:08   Link #302
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinemarie View Post
He still have Ein to mess around with, and knowing Ein she won't retaliate and even offer herself to Zwei. Series is progressing as intended.

Spoiler for speculated scenario:
Well there can always be a fanfic in which...

Spoiler for fanfic scenario:
Old 2009-05-01, 16:29   Link #303
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Spoiler for fanfic scenario:
OH sweet nibblets, THAT would be awesome .
Spoiler for to above scenerio:
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 16:43   Link #304
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
OH sweet nibblets, THAT would be awesome .
Spoiler for to above scenerio:
Spoiler for above scenario:
Old 2009-05-01, 16:47   Link #305
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Spoiler for above scenario:
LOL, I can TOTALLY see that happening !
frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 20:12   Link #306
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Interesting scenario, except that Zwei dies...

Oh well, something to keep in mind if I do write about Phantom.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 01:21   Link #307
patnam

I do mind if all the assassin (Ein, Zwei and Drei) are all dead, no suvive..., and the Inferno's downfall may interesting...
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 02:10   Link #308
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
Interesting scenario, except that Zwei dies...

Oh well, something to keep in mind if I do write about Phantom.
Well no one said he had to live and I was keeping Claudia in character.

If you're climbing up the hierachy, you're not going to keep the janitor around as a boyfriend. Use him and toss him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by patnam View Post
I do mind if all the assassin (Ein, Zwei and Drei) are all dead, no suvive..., and the Inferno's downfall may interesting...
Nah, to kill Inferno you'd have to kill off Scythe Master and delete his data. Inferno's power stems from the use of the super assasins as a tool to coerce mafias into doing their bidding. If SM is alive and working for Inferno, he can always manufacture another Phantom.

Last edited by orion; 2009-05-02 at 02:21.
orion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 02:38   Link #309
patnam

Quote:
Nah, to kill Inferno you'd have to kill off Scythe Master and delete his data. Inferno's power stems from the use of the super assasins as a tool to coerce mafias into doing their bidding. If SM is alive and working for Inferno, he can always manufacture another Phantom.
this mean SM possible a main antagonist of the series rather than any boss leader within Inferno...

BTW, is there any undercovers inside the organisation, this will remind me the 'Infernal Affair'.
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 02:53   Link #310
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Quote:
Well no one said he had to live and I was keeping Claudia in character.

If you're climbing up the hierachy, you're not going to keep the janitor around as a boyfriend. Use him and toss him.
Thanks for that. The Claudia/Zwei pairing does have its moments. Like I said, maybe I'll write a fanfic about them.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2009-05-02, 02:55   Link #311
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kroni View Post
Spoiler for Ep 5:
Thanks for reminding me of that. I need to finish watching episode 19 of G13...

Old 2009-05-03, 01:16   Link #312
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Oh god Claudia, you were the star of this episode.
Spoiler for Ep 5:

And for the next episode...
Spoiler for Ep 6 preview:
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 13:37   Link #313
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

the thing about the preview is, Ein says that they're just tools. but you can clearly see Claudia saying that they aren't tools. Ein is leaving the "tool" stage and is probably starting to see for herself what's she's doing, while Zwei is dropping down to the stage where he doesn't care what he's doing. this transformation makes the show very interesting to watch.

plus the gregorian chant type song is like this show's Salva Nos/Canta Per Me..
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 13:51   Link #314
orion

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
the thing about the preview is, Ein says that they're just tools. but you can clearly see Claudia saying that they aren't tools. Ein is leaving the "tool" stage and is probably starting to see for herself what's she's doing, while Zwei is dropping down to the stage where he doesn't care what he's doing. this transformation makes the show very interesting to watch.

plus the gregorian chant type song is like this show's Salva Nos/Canta Per Me..

That's because Claudia is lying and Ein is being realistic. Those 2 (Ein and Zwei) are a means to an end only. They cease being tools when they develop the will to rebel. Zwei is aware and goes into a pseudo-fugue state which is not good. Ein is becoming more aware and making baby steps which is good. That Mongolia travel booklet was a good sign.

Claudia is manipulating Zwei for her own reasons so she has to separate Zwei from Ein and the best way to do this is thru sex.
Old 2009-05-03, 19:02   Link #315
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
About episode 5, I remember this scene. In the game Zwei and Claudia...

Spoiler for game scenario:

That means we will have some of Claudia's Endings instead? I hope not. I want to see Ein's ending animated!

Claudia also mencioned Ricardo. I don't remember very well about her scenario, but If i'm not mistake that was the name of...

Spoiler for game scenario:

Claudia can be a b*tch, but she is a very hot b*tch! And has brains, to boot!!

Other thing. After that scene at Claudia's house...

Spoiler for about the game scene:

Maybe they will make this important scene what will lead to Game Chapter 02 later?

Last edited by PGilis; 2009-05-03 at 19:42.
PGilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-03, 22:14   Link #316
orion

This could be like Kanon in which all the endings are mixed together as the story progresses with an overall 1 main path and sacrifices with the 2nd dominant path due to conflicting outcomes to get to the main path's ending. They have to tell a story that gives an adequate and logical ending for Ein, Zwei, Drei, and Claudia so far imo.
Old 2009-05-04, 02:39   Link #317
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
I was expecting to be lolbeetrained when checking this anime, aside from the unrealistic gunfight the serie is pretty good.
I was surprise to see mother an son get assassinated as well as the insidious manipulation from Claudia in a 15+ show.
Claudia seems to try to take control of Zwei in order to have an edge in her struggle for power with the guy monitoring Ein, it s been mentioned earlier but i can totally see both phantom fighting against eachother, the fact that Ein took too long to start sniping the thugs with her supperior standing next to her suggest that he purposly asked her to wait before starting sniping.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 04:22   Link #318
izmosmolnar
At the end of this world

Spoiler for minor gamespoiler and theory @ PGilis:
izmosmolnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-04, 16:18   Link #319
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Episode 5 did a perfect job of showing the brutality of the underworld. No one is spared not women and not children and the worst thing Inferno could have done was killed his family but leave him alive that is a fate worse than his own death.

I thought the scenes with Ein sitting waiting for Zwei to return from Claudia's was well done. Her head kept turning towards the door waiting for him to return and in that dark room it was shown exactly what Ein has which is nothing outside the mission and orders.

This episode was also the final spiral of Zwei into emotionless, so i will only refer to him as Zwei now since i think he has completed his transformation by killing a defenseless child and woman. The scene was disturbing but a must for Zwei's character development.

It was plainly obvious to me what Claudia was up to since she first laid eyes on Zwei. Claudia is intrigued by Zwei a innocent young man whose not so bad looking turned killer and obeys orders. It could be she has a thing for young boys and what she likes to do is exert her power over them. I have no doubt that they slept together but was it an order from Claudia or did Zwei instincts take over. Its no unusual for people in Claudia's position to use people like Zwei for their own personal pleasure. I also have a feeling that Claudia is using her womanly charms to pull Zwei closer to her and earn her trust. Imagine if a split in Inferno happened, with Ein one side and Zwei on the other. When orgainzations get the size that Inferno is getting two sometimes different factions splinter off and fight for power. There is much to Claudia than a pretty face a nice rack and healthy sexual appetite (All of which i love btw). She smart motivated and is patient i would not be surprised if we saw her go for some type of power grab later and i would not be surprised to see her continue to use Zwei for her needs bringing him closer to her by assigning him missions and being physical with him its the perfect tactic if you want to lure someone to your side.
Old 2009-05-06, 08:28   Link #320
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
Originally Posted by apostilleus View Post
FUNimation has begun streaming the first four episodes. A new episode will debut each week as it airs in Japan. Each episode will be high-quality, free, with the original Japanese dialogue accompanied by professionally created English subtitles and will stream via Train produced the series based on Nitroplus' videogame PHANTOM OF INFERNO. Written by Gen Urobuchi (BLASSREITER), the story centers around a mysterious organization called Inferno and its "Phantom," the organization's most elite assassin. This assassin's true identity is compromised by an unwitting witness. Witnesses are usually killed but this witness is brainwashed into become Inferno's newest assassin and enters a world of intrigue and violenc

apostille
are you working for funi?
anyway streaming suck and i doubt anyone with a clue would use streaming unless you are totally lazy.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen