AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-05-20, 21:58   Link #81
Sir Llamadon
The Alpha And Omega...

Send a message via MSN to Sir Llamadon
Unhappy Cool Theory

I found it tough to think today so this theory is wacky!

I think Gol D. Roger ate some sort of devils fruit which reincarnates you, and thus, Luffy was born! Err... However, not only is that inprobable, its stupid...

Ok, here is a better theory, the man who left little garden without waiting for his Log Pose to set is Gol D. Roger, whats more because of that he made it to Raftel and the possible crazyness that awaits there!
Sir Llamadon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-21, 16:45   Link #82
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I think that Gol D. Roger actually didn't die 20 years ago. Seriously. There's plenty of ways to fake your death. Especially for the pirate king. Maybe he wanted to retire, or he just wanted to get as many people as possible off his trail. Why? Simple. Then he could enjoy one piece all to his own without those pesky marines causing issues. I think we'll find that Gol D. Roger is still alive and in hiding with one piece to welcome in and test the next pirate king to see if he's worthy or not. At least that's how I see it.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 06:03   Link #83
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
The thing that still bothers me is, if the devil fruits have been around for years, how come people are still finding them now? Does where ever they come from reproduce a new fruit thats the same as a current one, when the person who has eaten it dies? Why don't they rot?

I still think that we'll come across somebody who has eaten 2 devil fruits, although after seeing Ao kiji, i'm now pretty sure there won't be a mizu mizu no mi. Or if there is, it will be Jinbei.

As for Blackbeard, i'm pretty sure it will be luffy who fights him, not Ace, because if i remember correctly, his crew is essentially a mirror of luffy's. With each character on luffy's crew having a rival on Blackbeard's crew. Although i could be wrong, i only remember Blackbeard and then guy with the rifle, who would fight against usopp.

As for why Whitebeard might have been searching for years and never getting to Raftel, thats easy to explain. Remember when entering the grand line luffy was told by crocus that unless you get on the correct route, you'll never reach raftel. It could just be he has incredibly bad luck, and has still not managed to find the correct route on the grand line.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-23, 06:17   Link #84
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo
The thing that still bothers me is, if the devil fruits have been around for years, how come people are still finding them now? Does where ever they come from reproduce a new fruit thats the same as a current one, when the person who has eaten it dies? Why don't they rot?

I still think that we'll come across somebody who has eaten 2 devil fruits, although after seeing Ao kiji, i'm now pretty sure there won't be a mizu mizu no mi. Or if there is, it will be Jinbei.

As for Blackbeard, i'm pretty sure it will be luffy who fights him, not Ace, because if i remember correctly, his crew is essentially a mirror of luffy's. With each character on luffy's crew having a rival on Blackbeard's crew. Although i could be wrong, i only remember Blackbeard and then guy with the rifle, who would fight against usopp.

As for why Whitebeard might have been searching for years and never getting to Raftel, thats easy to explain. Remember when entering the grand line luffy was told by crocus that unless you get on the correct route, you'll never reach raftel. It could just be he has incredibly bad luck, and has still not managed to find the correct route on the grand line.

Not necessarily for the Blackbeard pirates vs Straw Hats. For the Blackbeards we got

Blackbeard-(captain of course) vs Luffy
Lafitte- (unknown....messanger?) vs Zoro
Jesus Burgess- (helm handler) vs Sanji
Van Auger- (sniper) vs Usopp
Doc Q-(doctor) vs Chopper

Dont know how good that matches up though. But i hope that Ace gets to fight him, i would think that it would be the straw hats+ Ace vs the Blackbeard pirates. I mean, he may be the second commander of the Whitebeard pirates but i doubt that he can take on there whole crew. The thing im interested is in, is his reason to leave his nakama and captain. Man, Oda has a lot to explain
|)arK_Nin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 13:41   Link #85
AceGirl

I'm NOT gessing around...when you search in the internet you will find a page from Oda where he says what he plans to draw...I'll give you the link, when i found it....

Aqua existis...one of the seven Samurais..
There will be a "staffel" (???) which goes only about the fights with the samurais...i could give you the link to a german page, but i think that won't help you so much...
AceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-25, 16:52   Link #86
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

I tried to understand what was being said, but failed.
Old 2004-05-26, 05:12   Link #87
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
The fact is, she's found one of the millions of rumour pages on the internet claiming to be real and come here telling us all of this bullshit as fact. There aren't seven samurai's, the staffel is almost certainly Raftel. Why the hell would a german page be what Oda drew anyway? Wouldn't it be on a japanese site, and more of them? The closest person to Aqua there can be is Jinbei, but why would he fight Ace? Especially if we run the argument that Jinbei is stronger than Arlong, and Ace is stronger than Luffy. Then its pretty much going to be the same fight again. Just with different people and devil's fruit powers.

By amazing coincidence, while browsing the kaizoku-fansub forum, there happened to be a thread containing the german site Acegirl is talking about.
http://t-p.dnangel-love.net/index.ph...haras/7samurai although it doesn't say anywhere about an Aqua. So Acegirl manages to find a site with incorrect information, and still manages to make up what she's talking about. Wow, congratulations. ¬_¬
Old 2004-05-26, 16:15   Link #88
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

This calls for a....

Spoiler:

Last edited by |)arK_Nin; 2004-05-26 at 18:40.
Old 2004-05-26, 21:19   Link #89
Zfan
STOP JOKING AROOOUND~!

Send a message via ICQ to Zfan Send a message via MSN to Zfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Ya know, the more I think about it, the more I think that Gol D. Roger actually didn't die 20 years ago. Seriously. There's plenty of ways to fake your death. Especially for the pirate king. Maybe he wanted to retire, or he just wanted to get as many people as possible off his trail. Why? Simple. Then he could enjoy one piece all to his own without those pesky marines causing issues. I think we'll find that Gol D. Roger is still alive and in hiding with one piece to welcome in and test the next pirate king to see if he's worthy or not. At least that's how I see it.
Well, that makes sense. But I think Gol was a pirate filled with honor; he wouldn't do that. In the worst case scenario, maybe a member of his crew ate the Mane Mane Fruit and transformed himself into Roger, and then was sent to Logue Town instead of him? Only time will tell.

About the 7 Samurais AceGirl was talking about. They're the Shichibukai, as Diablo-san showed at the link on his post. It's kinda weird, since that German site translated everything. Baroque Works turned into Baroquefirma; Shichibukai turned into "The Seven Samurais of the Sea"; Skypiea to Skypia. Well, that's odd. But as well, here in Brazil, they're translating awfully the One Piece Manga.
Zfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 05:56   Link #90
chopperholic
Bow down to the Chopper!

Here is my take on things in the current OP universe

We only touched a little on Dragon, for someone who appeared in 2 episodes and seems to have a big grasp in the world. 2 theroies spin from this, Dragon is the older Gol D. , or that he somehow tied to the whole D. group in someway.
chopperholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 06:08   Link #91
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Dragon came off to me as a badguy ... I wouldn't mind seeing him get whooped.

If Jimbei's bountry really is 80,000,000 ... then how the hell is it so obvious that he's going to beat Ace!!!???

I think I'm beating a dead horse though ^... it's quite obvious AceGirl doesn't know what the hell she's talking about ...
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 07:45   Link #92
AceGirl

I can give you the link to a german page, with a german Forum! There you will find a link to the page fro oda....
i don't want to discuss...But it's a fact!
Don Flamingo is able to controll the thaughts... There will be a fight which will be difficut for Zorro
Compare Zoro' face and Flamingo's face...don't you recognize anything??

Aqua is able the change into water...so he's one of the strongest...
AceGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 12:16   Link #93
El Diablo

I don't understand how the fuck you're capable of taking somebodies opinion on a forum as fact. You're quite possibly the most stupid person ever. Oda never reveals characters like this before he draws them. The most info oda ever reveals was when he said a character was going to leave the going merry, and did that ever happen? No. The fact that you've been calling them the 7 samurai's means its highly likely the link i provided was the source you used for this information. The information here doesn't show anything to do with an "aqua"

Why don't you give us the link then if you're so certain what you know is fact? This is all like people who go on about Dragonball AF, and how its so real. Even then, there is no garuantee its real. In shounen weekly Hunter x Hunter, they had a page dedicated to the possibilities of Leorio's nen ability, it said it was speculation, but people insisted on taking it as fact and forcing it down the throats of others. So either back up what you're saying with fact, or shut up, since all the evidence is against you.
Old 2004-05-27, 13:17   Link #94
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

AceGirl ... Luffy dies from choking on a dorrito ! It's a FACT cause I said so on this forum! Believe it! Tell everyone!
Old 2004-05-27, 17:56   Link #95
|)arK_Nin
Oi Oi Luffy!

Acegirl shut the hell up and give us the link, damn thats getting annoying. " I SAW ON FORUM!! BY ODA!! I GIVE U LINK!!!" Just give the damn lank. And Zoros face and Doflamingos face....... WTF?..... OH.................................AH IT MAKES SENSE NOW!

(A picture to you Acegirl!)
Spoiler:
Old 2004-05-27, 19:40   Link #96
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceGirl
I'm NOT gessing around...when you search in the internet you will find a page from Oda where he says what he plans to draw...I'll give you the link, when i found it....

Aqua existis...one of the seven Samurais..
There will be a "staffel" (???) which goes only about the fights with the samurais...i could give you the link to a german page, but i think that won't help you so much...

ya... We Dont kno Gol is luffy Granpa :P , I RLY Dont think Marshal D is Luffys Father, Auqa-man is not One of the Shichibukai :P .. BUt someone with Water powers.. is a MAYBE, but DOes not kill Ace(And it being on a German forums does NOT make it a fact) ;P

Basically, ok... Luffy is going to Die, Saying "GOMU GOMU MASTURBATE!!!"
Avi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 20:07   Link #97
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

... guys cmon ... it makes perfect sense ... did you see the glasses doflamingo wears ... his Glasses + Zoro's sword ... the connection is obvious. [/sarcasm]
Old 2004-05-27, 20:20   Link #98
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

"Staffel" = Arc here...

If you`d posted that link, I could check it out...I do understand it.

But how do you come to think that the creator of One Piece would telll us all his secret plans about OP, but ONLY on a german website???

Ahhh... I know!
That`s because he likes us germans the most and wants to show us his love!
Thank you, creator of OP!
I love you too!
Your anime rules... sorry for downloading it for free.

No, seriously... you can`t thrust just any page.
You know how this happens... Ojisan writes something like "Samurais are cool, I hope there`ll be some in OP"
Some Animesuki-user thinks .oO(Ojisan = mod of an anime forum = anime-god )
, goes over to another forum and writes something about samurais in OP and that it`s a fact. Some other guy with a website reads it... and so on
But to be fair, please post that link and I`ll go check it.

Edit:
oh, it`s up there

So, first... that`s a fan site and they obviously use the translated names from german tv, whichs means they could be all wrong from the start.

They write:
- The "7 Samurai" consist of.. 5 people.. wtf
- 2 of them are Mihawk and Crocodile, who are already known as 2 of the pirates who work for the world gouvernment

- the 5th is "Jimbei" who is a "fishman" (like that sharkman in Namis town), but also member of baroqueworks (? huh? how?) ... nothing said about water powers.
He`s also the king of all fishmen (so the fishmanking is a member of baroque works... sure)

How can there be an arc about fighting those 7 (5?) samurai, if one of them is crocodile, who is already the main foe in alabastia?

My conclusion: "7 Samurai" = the german translation of "pirates working for the world gouvernment" (what`s their name in kaizoku subs again?)
The author of that page got something wrong and so did AceGirl in addition.

Last edited by Dhomochevsky; 2004-05-27 at 20:41.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 20:57   Link #99
fujisawa
Reindeer King

Send a message via AIM to fujisawa
Theory of the OP World

One theory that i have, is that like in some Modern Era and Post-Modern era literature classics (1984, Brave New World the the world of the past was Erased in order to take control of the future, so in OP their past was "erased" by way of huge weaopns and stuff, (What would Robin be after? I mean like what else could've happened?) I think Oda is influenced by some of these writings, but then again he could also be just writing stuff. Anyway back to my point:

There might've been a worldwide catostrophe and the "Pirate King" could be the one to be able to make people realize that someone is trying to control them, so of course the Marines Fear them, and the Devil fruits were bioenginerred weapons created to make superhumans to fight in a war, sorta like robots, but the few fruits that remain are the onyl clues to their past.

Sorry if i sound dumb, if anything doesnt make sense ask, i am sorta abstract when it comes to thinking!
fujisawa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-27, 21:00   Link #100
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard

That`s the "matrix" theory.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote