Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2011-05-20, 10:50   Link #1
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

"Content encoding error"

Firefox 4.0 on Kubuntu 11.04

I've been getting this error from Firefox occasionally on forum pages. Reloading the page routinely resolves the problem, though. I've only started seeing this error in the past week or two and thought I'd mention it. It might be browser-related, but I haven't seen it occur on any other sites I visit, including other vBulletin sites.

Last edited by SeijiSensei; 2011-05-20 at 11:32.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 12:35   Link #2
CrowKenobi
One PUNCH!
*Administrator

Does this include FF4's inability to process some BB codes correctly? I'm using 3.8, but when I upped to 4, I found that the wysiwyg got messed up because FF4 made the size 1 type look like size 2...
CrowKenobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 13:03   Link #3
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post

I've been getting this error from Firefox occasionally on forum pages. Reloading the page routinely resolves the problem, though. I've only started seeing this error in the past week or two and thought I'd mention it. It might be browser-related, but I haven't seen it occur on any other sites I visit, including other vBulletin sites.
Firefox 4.0.1 on Fedora 15 is doing the same thing for the last 2/3 days, that happen on random pages.
Miles Teg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-20, 17:23   Link #4
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post

I've gotten the same error twice (just twice) and I think it has something to do with an overall slowing down of the site this last week or so. I've been wondering if it was just my connection acting up or if there's something wrong with the animesuki server or the routes from here to the server.
Old 2011-05-21, 04:47   Link #5
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
I've gotten the same error twice (just twice) and I think it has something to do with an overall slowing down of the site this last week or so. I've been wondering if it was just my connection acting up or if there's something wrong with the animesuki server or the routes from here to the server.
I didn’t notice no slowdown.

Tags
firefox