AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-02-03, 15:00   Link #221
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Damn the new chapter is really crazy. Fug really are the worst scum.
Are they? The upper echelons of the tower don't seem much better. The only faction that seems legitimately good right now is Mazino's.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 15:44   Link #222
Xion Valkyrie

Wow, totally unexpected development. Who'd thought the bunny girl was that crazy. It looks like Koon recognized Viole though, and Teddy is still alive. I'm guessing Viole is going to use his super ultra freezing ability next chapter to save everyone.

Speaking of freezing, Viole's uses freezing WAAAAY better than some other manga where freezing is supposed to be the main character's main ability.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-03, 17:14   Link #223
LuxorMG
ItadakiMAKO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poetic Justice View Post
Damn the new chapter is really crazy. Fug really are the worst scum.
You know... I'm suspicious of Xia Xia's affiliations with FUG. I'd imagine anyone dealing with Baam who's actually from FUG would know that Koon is a valuable hostage, but just blowing them up like this...

If she isn't from FUG, she could be using the FUG name to kidnap Baam for yet unknown reasons. The Gong Bang (workshop on the 30th floor) comes to mind immediately, since both Teddy and Cassano are affiliated with them before they entered the tower as regulars.
Old 2013-02-03, 17:19   Link #224
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuxorMG View Post
You know... I'm suspicious of Xia Xia's affiliations with FUG. I'd imagine anyone dealing with Baam who's actually from FUG would know that Koon is a valuable hostage, but just blowing them up like this...

If she isn't from FUG, she could be using the FUG name to kidnap Baam for yet unknown reasons. The Gong Bang (workshop on the 30th floor) comes to mind immediately, since both Teddy and Cassano are affiliated with them before they entered the tower as regulars.
I'm assuming she works for that one guy that was shadowing the group in the earlier parts of season 2. He didn't seem like the type to just back off.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2013-02-03, 18:49   Link #225
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Are they? The upper echelons of the tower don't seem much better. The only faction that seems legitimately good right now is Mazino's.
Yeah Zahard and co sound evil from the story but FUG are people who are willing to go to any means necessary for their goals, That is more evil to me than a dictatorial regime who imposed order on the tower.

Especially that asshole Yu Han Sung. The author made a really good job of making me hate that guy.
Old 2013-02-04, 04:15   Link #226
Pacify

Dat RabbitGirl be batshit crazy lol

Not sure how much of her actions were planned by Fug higher ups and how much was cause of above fact tho
Pacify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 05:22   Link #227
tsunade666

Crazy rabbit girl. She even likes it when Baam threatens her.
Old 2013-02-04, 06:40   Link #228
Pacify

I'm starting to think that maybe XiaXia is Rahel's long lost sister
Old 2013-02-10, 09:28   Link #229
Kirihara_R

what a crazy group FUG .. i hope koon survive that ...but i never expected this reunion the 2 groups of koon's and viole has been suddenly split ...
Kirihara_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 10:09   Link #230
tsunade666

I just saw the raw. Is that crazy bitch (which I forgot the name) connected to FUG? did she sell Koon? the hell! this is getting crazier than ever.
Old 2013-02-10, 10:22   Link #231
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Umm. I consider dropping ToG for a while if next chapter isn't focused on Baam and the aftermath but on side characters unrelated this the recent development. I can't cope well with the recent situation...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 12:07   Link #232
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Umm. I consider dropping ToG for a while if next chapter isn't focused on Baam and the aftermath but on side characters unrelated this the recent development. I can't cope well with the recent situation...
Me neither. Damn. This sadistic author just can't give Ba'am a break.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 14:02   Link #233
Iron Maw
Banned

In recent chapters FUG has been looking much more like some dark cult rather than a criminal syndicate. I wonder if most of members have such crazy fanaticism. High ranking members like Ha Jinsung and that Red-haired girl sure didn't seem like they did.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-02-10 at 17:31.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 16:48   Link #234
bloodyclaws

I cant believe it. Tower of god really needs some love because shit has just hit the fan..

Before they seem to stand more or less in the grey area, but this arc truly shows the insanity that is FUG
bloodyclaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 17:19   Link #235
blackwhite67
Banned

Hey, maybe Koon and his two stooges will team up with Ba'am's team who've just arrived at the scene. Now they have to track Ba'am down.

Also, a farewell to Edin Dan, the speeder. He initially struck me as spineless, cocky, and a great source of comedy relief, but he redeemed himself in his final moments telling Rachel to fu** off. He will sorely be missed.

PS: Just how many friggin' Koons are there!

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-02-10 at 17:33.
Old 2013-02-10, 17:37   Link #236
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Hey, maybe Koon and his two stooges will team up with Ba'am's team who've just arrived at the scene. Now they have to track Ba'am down.

Also, a farewell to Edin Dan, the speeder. He initially struck me as spineless, cocky, and a great source of comedy relief, but he redeemed himself in his final moments telling Rachel to fu** off. He will sorely be missed.

PS: Just how many friggin' Koons are there!
All the Zahard's companion's families are huge.

Also yeah at least Dan had a great death, calling out Rachel for what she was.

Old 2013-02-10, 22:37   Link #237
Pacify

Holy shit. What a chapter

Still wont believe Koon is dead unless we see his corpse. Rachel is proving to be as batshit crazy as we all knew she was. Dunno where she is going to go from now tho >_>
Old 2013-02-13, 18:58   Link #238
Yaskaleh

I can't wait for when Rachel and those loathesome FUG get what they deserve.
Yaskaleh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-13, 21:23   Link #239
Xacual

You know this action by FUG seems irrational to me. They're totally dependent on Baam, they cannot complete their objective of killing Zahard without him, unless they somehow got Mazino to work with them(haha yeah right). So why would you fuck with the guy more than you have to, especially when he's already doing exactly what you want. All killing Koon does is say they aren't going to keep their agreement with him so now what reason does Baam have to continue listening to them.

Old 2013-02-13, 21:34   Link #240
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
You know this action by FUG seems irrational to me. They're totally dependent on Baam, they cannot complete their objective of killing Zahard without him, unless they somehow got Mazino to work with them(haha yeah right). So why would you fuck with the guy more than you have to, especially when he's already doing exactly what you want. All killing Koon does is say they aren't going to keep their agreement with him so now what reason does Baam have to continue listening to them.
A few chapters back revealed that there is some internal conflict within FUG as to how to deal with Ba'am and control him. For instance, there are some disagreements and disapproval for Ba'am current team. I mean, even you would have to admit that the team is pretty shoddy for a FUG slayer.

Tags
action-adventure, fantasy world, harem, manhwa, revenge