AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-10-14, 15:26   Link #4241
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I agree with GendoAizenPig about Kazuha, actually. She became cold and condescending towards Orie likely because of Gengo and, presumably, the things he said to her.

Edit: One post late.
@RedBlueBlack: That makes sense. I also forgot about that, though.
Old 2017-10-14, 15:38   Link #4242
RedBlueBlack

On the topic of Suna, Gengo didn't mean to let anything slip to her. He got drunk and muttered some stuff and only found out later when he confronted Suna about not hanging out with him.
RedBlueBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-14, 15:53   Link #4243
DragonOsman
Dragon King

You mean her finding out that he isn't a psychopath was an accident because of the alcohol?
Old 2017-10-14, 17:06   Link #4244
RedBlueBlack

Yeah. He got drunk after a meeting and muttered about Kazuha when Suna put him to bed. It's significant because Suna's perception of Gengo as a psycho was mostly dependent on his fake apathy towards Kazuha's death. Oh and him not having a problem with her scaring people.
Old 2017-10-14, 19:08   Link #4245
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Ryuuichi is responsible for his own death, the guy was a moron.
I completly disagree, dude just lost his wife. his own father who should have supported him when he was suffering acted like death of his wife was not big deal, and pretty much said that his role in his plans was more important then wife he just lost, and then dumped all that info about his role which added to his confusion.

Its not that rare for people who lost someone who they loved very much to be mentally unstable/suicidal, I personally know one guy who lost woman with who he was in relationship and he outright told me that for a while he was thinking about jumping out of the window, he didnt but he had support of his mother and friends, Ryuuichi in this story didnt had support like that, Gengo not only wasnt support for Ryuuichi but he was looking down on Orie death.

So yeah Gengo pushed Ryuuichi to suicide without realizing it.
Culaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 05:18   Link #4246
Twi

He shouldn't have even let Ryuuichi think he could have a normal life if that wasn't going to happen. Gengo had good intentions, but you can't just spring all those secrets onto people like that at the last minute. Even his own grandson and grandaughter didn't trust him.
Old 2017-10-15, 06:28   Link #4247
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If you mean Kazuha, then she seemed to trust him more than her own parents, didn't she? And that was also his own fault.

@Culaio: Good points. Agreed.
Old 2017-10-15, 07:07   Link #4248
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
He shouldn't have even let Ryuuichi think he could have a normal life if that wasn't going to happen. Gengo had good intentions, but you can't just spring all those secrets onto people like that at the last minute. Even his own grandson and grandaughter didn't trust him.
Actually, Gengo up and told Ryuuichi that he wanted him to experience what it's like to be a husband and father but he also knew that it wouldn't last because of the role that Ryuuchi had to play.

What's sadder about this is that Ryuuichi also knew the truth but chose to ignore it. Gengo verified this during their final confrontation only to receive a glare from Ryuuichi, confirming this.

Even IF Ryuuichi could have enjoyed a life with Orie, it wouldn't last and it would all be in vain because the Nova would have wiped out him, Orie and humanity since he would have forsaken his role and doomed humanity.

The love of your wife against saving all of humanity. That is indeed a difficult choice.

In the end, fate is a cruel mistress...
Old 2017-10-15, 07:28   Link #4249
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
If you mean Kazuha, then she seemed to trust him more than her own parents, didn't she? And that was also his own fault.

@Culaio: Good points. Agreed.
she listened to gengo at first but later decided to live with her brother away from their grandfather, wanting to keep Kazuya away from Gengo which implies she lost trust in him but later in life she accepted Gengo's reason for fighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
Actually, Gengo up and told Ryuuichi that he wanted him to experience what it's like to be a husband and father but he also knew that it wouldn't last because of the role that Ryuuchi had to play.

What's sadder about this is that Ryuuichi also knew the truth but chose to ignore it. Gengo verified this during their final confrontation only to receive a glare from Ryuuichi, confirming this.

Even IF Ryuuichi could have enjoyed a life with Orie, it wouldn't last and it would all be in vain because the Nova would have wiped out him, Orie and humanity since he would have forsaken his role and doomed humanity.

The love of your wife against saving all of humanity. That is indeed a difficult choice.

In the end, fate is a cruel mistress...
The thing is that what Gengo given Ryuuchi was illusion that he could live a normal live and if you think about it Gengo plans for Ryuuichi were pretty horrible, I mean he was was going to "breed" new generation of soldiers who would risk their life's and die for humanity, this is pretty screwed up, and that was pretty much all he could do. limiter theory didnt exist yet back then so he wasnt going to fight for humanity himself like limiters currently do together with pandora, limiter theory was created because Ryuuchi suicide ruined arcadia project

In the end Gengo pushed Ryuuchi over the edge saying that what Ryuuchi was doing was "pretending to be a family" and was "nothing more then a game compared to his duty)
Old 2017-10-15, 11:51   Link #4250
Twi

Quote:
No, remember she was basically unable to connect with humanity at first, including her Grandfather and Mother. She only cared about her father and her brother. After her father's death (and speaking with the ghost of her mother), did she start to raise her brother and connected to humanity more and decide to protect them.
Old 2017-10-16, 01:59   Link #4251
Culaio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
No, remember she was basically unable to connect with humanity at first, including her Grandfather and Mother. She only cared about her father and her brother. After her father's death (and speaking with the ghost of her mother), did she start to raise her brother and connected to humanity more and decide to protect them.
Actually I am not sure she even cared about her father and brother she said said to kazuya in "spiritual realm"(dunno how to called it, but kazuya was talking with his sister before his awakening) that she didnt actually love him at first she simply wanted what her mother, father and grandfather wanted so much, she simply wanted to make that thing hers, she said that she learned to love kazuya with time, it seems that human-nova hybrids(people with stigmatic bodies) lack ability to love same way humans do(at least female hybrids), it seems that they lack in-born ability to love unconditionally instead they can learn to love, at least that how it looks to me.
(info from chapter 195, you can read about it there)
Old 2017-10-16, 06:40   Link #4252
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Yeah, I kind of remember something like that.
Old 2017-11-02, 14:44   Link #4253
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 213:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-02, 14:55   Link #4254
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 213:
there is already raw for 214...
Spoiler for 214:
Old 2017-11-02, 15:39   Link #4255
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Thanks for the spoilers, you two!

Spoiler for reply to sparhawk's spoilers:
Old 2017-11-02, 16:43   Link #4256
RedBlueBlack

Yeah the chapter ends with West Genetics going to war. Satellizer is in a hallway when Cassandra appears and uses Freezing non-threateningly on her. Looks like they will talk next chapter.

Also I didn't realize chapter 212 was translated and just read it. The first few pages were very interesting. It seems even the Nova demons can't influence the Transcedent Will.
Old 2017-11-02, 16:49   Link #4257
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Since when can Pandora use Freezing?

And what are you basing this
Quote:
It seems even the Nova demons can't influence the Transcedent Will.
on? I get it's something from Chapter 212, but what part exactly? I think I may have missed something when I read it.
Old 2017-11-02, 16:59   Link #4258
sparhawk1610
Asura

Quote:
Thanks for the spoilers, you two!

Spoiler for reply to sparhawk's spoilers:
Indeed the earth one
Old 2017-11-02, 17:09   Link #4259
RedBlueBlack

Legendary Pandora can use Freezing. We've seen them do it a couple of times.

As for chapter 212, it's in the first few pages. The Nova demons talk about the Transcendent Will as if it is something outside their control. They begin sensing Arcadia's presence and wonder if the TW is behind it.
Old 2017-11-02, 18:03   Link #4260
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Oh, that part. I'll have to look at it again.

And yeah, it's been a while. I forgot a lot of things. Thanks for the reminder. [About the Legendary Pandora being able to use Freezing.] So Cassandra uses it unthreateningly on Satellizer? Why?

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen