AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-30, 10:16   Link #21
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

My thoughts on the Sternritters:
1) Ikkaku with a Mohawk
2) Yami with a beard and more hair
3) ???
4) A grandpa
5) A cutey
6) Weird Woman
7) Another fucking pretty boy.

I hope Ichigo goes Hollow in Hueco Mundo and own that shithead already.
Old 2012-05-30, 10:23   Link #22
Aqua Knight

Yes, like everyone I adore the girl with a heart-shaped buckle
Old 2012-05-30, 10:25   Link #23
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

If only she hadn't just contributed to the massacre of 1000 shinigami in 7 minutes. XP
Old 2012-05-30, 10:29   Link #24
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Kira got ass raped hopefully we will get to see every Captain's Bankai ?
Old 2012-05-30, 10:31   Link #25
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Am I the only one that doesn't find her THAT interesting?
Old 2012-05-30, 10:35   Link #26
paradox13
zzz

Send a message via MSN to paradox13
Quote:
i.e. a VC shinigami dying from something a VC shinigami survived in the past. but kubo may be trying to forget the past at this point
Some people die from stab wounds in the stomach, some don't.

Depends a lot on the person's endurance, luck etc. There is no contradiction.
Old 2012-05-30, 10:45   Link #27
KnightOfTwo

Something relatively interesting happened for once. Kudos Kubo.

I honestly hope Kira stays dead and that we start seeing a lot more people get offed. SS is in need of serious number thinning, especially if the Zero Division are going to show up *fingers crossed*, would be a great way to introduce them.

While this chapter caught my attention, the new quincy still have a long way to go before I consider them to be noteworthy. As Randrak said, unless they can kill and/or do serious damage to the likes of Byakuya, the Vizards, Ukitake, Shunsui and the old man, they aren't really worth getting excited about.

Seriously hoping the HM business gets wrapped up soon, I'm far more interested in seeing SS deal with the invasion (which is looking more like a proper invasion than the one Aizen did -_- ).
Old 2012-05-30, 10:46   Link #28
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradox13 View Post
Some people die from stab wounds in the stomach, some don't.

Depends a lot on the person's endurance, luck etc. There is no contradiction.
these are fictional shinigami not people. the extreme injuries for what they can survive are pretty well established. shinigami can spurt out more blood than they have in their bodies and survive.
Old 2012-05-30, 11:19   Link #29
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
If only she hadn't just contributed to the massacre of 1000 shinigami in 7 minutes. XP
haha isn't that reason why we adore her?

lets face it, to shake things up this much for first time in god knows how long, I'm now starting to actually get a little exicted at things.

Guess I'll say it now, altho I also do adore the girl-with-a-heart-shaped-buckle quite alot but I can't be the only one that thinks it's a female ver of a younger Byakuya?

Trap maybe?!!
Old 2012-05-30, 12:19   Link #30
Eragon
Still Alive

Hopefully Kira is dead (WTF?! Kubo you turning me into a sadist!).
ANOTHER Aizen lookalike - Good Lord I'm going contract Aizenphobia if this goes on >_>

There is only ONE thing I'm expecting of these quincies when they fight the Captains - To shut the fuck up and do what they are here to do. I'm absolutely tired of the pointless blathering by the enemies about how powerful they are and shit like that.

And yes that girl was cute!!
Old 2012-05-30, 12:35   Link #31
ntherblast

Would be funny to see Ishida come out behind the leaders back and start killing shinigami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler:
You really believe he is going to die?
Old 2012-05-30, 12:48   Link #32
justavisitor

hmm...the author just introduces another set of new but not-so important bad guys so the author can extend another 30-40 chapters of battle scenes for each individual captain...

On another thought, I hope SS would lose this one quick so they have no choice but to release Aizen....XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-05-30, 13:01   Link #33
xellos2099

It can get very bad sicne the Captain can;t use their Bankai in this fight... Bankai is more than an attack, it is also a major power boost.
Old 2012-05-30, 13:02   Link #34
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
It can get very bad sicne the Captain can;t use their Bankai in this fight... Bankai is more than an attack, it is also a major power boost.
That's why we need Aizen his shikai can own those new bad guys
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2012-05-30, 13:20   Link #35
Eragon
Still Alive

Can they only absorb/block/whatever Bankai ? The quincies would be a laughing stock if they couldn't do the same thing with Shikai
Old 2012-05-30, 13:39   Link #36
justavisitor

Most of the times, bankai is just a power up of shikai, so blocking their most powerful technique-bankai alone would more than enough to do the trick... (assuming quincies are as strong as the captain)

Who knows, remember the days when we complained why Aizen never showed his bankai when he was clearly outmatched? Maybe, contrary to what we believe, kubo might actually plan for all this!! XD
Old 2012-05-30, 13:42   Link #37
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but it can contradict what happened in the past arcs.

i.e. a VC shinigami dying from something a VC shinigami survived in the past. but kubo may be trying to forget the past at this point
But that was a hollow attack! This is a quincy attack! It, uh... is more fatal! Yeah, that's it!
Old 2012-05-30, 14:01   Link #38
Bombo
TSF Fans

all hail quincy ! :d
Old 2012-05-30, 14:05   Link #39
Nasir_Jones

So Kubo basically stole from GRRM and made Ishida the Bleach version of Theon Greyjoy?
Old 2012-05-30, 16:22   Link #40
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
time for zero squad to show up and bail SS out.