AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-03-02, 03:28   Link #1021
Kreceir

Old 2015-03-02, 05:55   Link #1022
The One Above God
Kamijou

Nagisa vs Kayano incoming? . I can feel that he will have a crucial role in stopping Kayano in this arc. Assuming her case will be resolved in this arc, and that she will not disappear for god knows how many chapters.

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 06:10   Link #1023
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Nagisa vs Kayano incoming? . I can feel that he will have a crucial role in stopping Kayano in this arc. Assuming her case will be resolved in this arc, and that she will not disappear for god knows how many chapters.
The fact that the author felt the need to state that the series has now become "Assassination Classroom" makes me think this arc isn't going to have a happy ending.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 07:58   Link #1024
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Akari was an actress, that explains how she was able to keep up the role of "Kaede" for so long. Of course, it doesn't explain everything, as she also needed tremendous willpower not to go crazy under the strain of the tentacles.
Old 2015-03-02, 08:14   Link #1025
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Nagisa must feel betrayed, she was one of his closest friends.

I'm also hoping for Nagisa Vs Kayano.
iLikePotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 09:11   Link #1026
foxbox360
New Age Badass

Something tells me the manga has enter its final arc.
Old 2015-03-02, 09:54   Link #1027
Dart-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
Something tells me the manga has enter its final arc.
oh please, if korosensei ends up dying to save her im gonna totally hate this series, thats an absurd end to me
Dart-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 15:09   Link #1028
DragonXX

I believe this arc will end with Nagisa killing Kayano because one what could be worse for a teacher then one of his studect killing the other and it will shadow what happen to the chairman.

I believe this will happen because to me it look like Kayano only fake being friends with the class and she will say that to Nagisa and Koro face and act truely happy that they fell for her acting

She also bring up the God of Death plan not being as good as her, with I take that a part plan will almost kill class E. If she have all of class E hosite Koro will not be about to run away from her plan like he just did.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-02, 15:42   Link #1029
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Akari was an actress, that explains how she was able to keep up the role of "Kaede" for so long. Of course, it doesn't explain everything, as she also needed tremendous willpower not to go crazy under the strain of the tentacles.
Found more foreshadowing this time for her name change.
Old 2015-03-05, 05:10   Link #1030
marvelB

Came across a spoiler for 130! Seems that the next twist to take place this time is.....

Spoiler for AC 130:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 05:15   Link #1031
Sixth
Mushroom Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Came across a spoiler for 130! Seems that the next twist to take place this time is.....

Spoiler for AC 130:
Spoiler for 130 spoilers:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 06:12   Link #1032
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:

Spoiler for AC 130:
u wot

I don't care whether it's an asspull or foreshadowed, I'm just confused

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 06:15   Link #1033
charasu
DigiDestinied

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
Spoiler for 130 spoilers:

Spoiler for :
charasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 06:18   Link #1034
lucaman

Quote:

Spoiler for AC 130:
Spoiler for 130:
Old 2015-03-05, 07:59   Link #1035
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
I believe this arc will end with Nagisa killing Kayano because one what could be worse for a teacher then one of his studect killing the other and it will shadow what happen to the chairman.
But, why exactly would Nagisa want to kill her? Why would he even want to stop her?

It's not like he never tried to kill Koro-sensei through an independent action that was going to hurt himself. He really has no right to say anything to her.

At the very least, unlike Shiro and God-of-death her tactics so far did not put the students into danger.

But seriously though, not thinking that Koro-sensei could blast through the walls of the pitfall was a grave mistake. Didn't she learn anything from God-of-death? She should have covered them all with anti-sensei material.

Then again, it's probably better not to think too much about how she managed to build that pitfall without anyone noticing

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 08:21   Link #1036
iLikePotatoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
But, why exactly would Nagisa want to kill her? Why would he even want to stop her?

It's not like he never tried to kill Koro-sensei through an independent action that was going to hurt himself. He really has no right to say anything to her.

At the very least, unlike Shiro and God-of-death her tactics so far did not put the students into danger.

But seriously though, not thinking that Koro-sensei could blast through the walls of the pitfall was a grave mistake. Didn't she learn anything from God-of-death? She should have covered them all with anti-sensei material.

Then again, it's probably better not to think too much about how she managed to build that pitfall without anyone noticing
I don't want Nagisa to kill her but I would like to see him fight her because he is angry that she was a wolf in she eps clothing.
iLikePotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 09:39   Link #1037
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post

Check again. He blasted them with an energy blast. Chances are they were anti sensei mateiral.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 14:43   Link #1038
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
Check again. He blasted them with an energy blast. Chances are they were anti sensei mateiral.
Nope, his tentacles would have exploded when he pressed them against the walls to stop his fall if they were

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 14:54   Link #1039
ninjastarforcex
Read My Sig :)

i just read majin tantei nougami neuro, this author previous work
its so damn good, fun series just a bit more serious than assclass
the antagonist SAI/X is similar to kayano's description in last chapter. schrodinger cat.
i really recommend this manga
ninjastarforcex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-05, 16:38   Link #1040
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjastarforcex View Post
i just read majin tantei nougami neuro, this author previous work
its so damn good, fun series just a bit more serious than assclass
the antagonist SAI/X is similar to kayano's description in last chapter. schrodinger cat.

You know, I was actually about to make that very same comparison, myself. Kayano also really gives me vibes similar to Kaitou X. I guess you could say that Death comes close to the description as well with the whole master of disguise bit, but he wasn't quite an artificially created superhuman (well, not yet, at least). That, and he lacked X's childlike innocence. Kayano, on the other hand, does fit the criteria nicely. Heh, kinda makes me wonder if Shiro will end up being the "Sicks" of this series, as well?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, school