AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-16, 17:06   Link #521
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
i don't know if i'm seeing it because i want to see it, but it seems to me that in the op, in the last sequence of dance scenes, Yuu's face is drawn a little differently, as if filled with "wanting" whereas everyone else looking at him with approval or something.
hum i will have to go take a peek i cant believe i ddint notice that.
Old 2009-07-16, 17:18   Link #522
kalbron

It's more shy blushing in my view. Her confidence stems from her duties imo, so put her in a situation which doesn't relate to them and she might lose that exterior poise she has.
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 17:40   Link #523
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbron View Post
It's more shy blushing in my view. Her confidence stems from her duties imo, so put her in a situation which doesn't relate to them and she might lose that exterior poise she has.
ok just watched and i must say i do agree with Kalbron it seems more of confidence blush. But only time will tell there are so many factors to consider and we just dont have enough info yet.
Old 2009-07-16, 17:49   Link #524
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

lol what's with the speculation of the OP. To be honest I don't see Yuu stealing Teppei but hey it's not the first time i was wrong and who knows a guy and a girl living under the same roof could lead to some situations lol.
Old 2009-07-16, 18:15   Link #525
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
lol what's with the speculation of the OP. To be honest I don't see Yuu stealing Teppei but hey it's not the first time i was wrong and who knows a guy and a girl living under the same roof could lead to some situations lol.
I would ship for yuu, but I doubt she has a chance. So I am not actually shipping for anyone.
Also, yuu was the one that took his pajama bottoms in episode 2 lol .
golthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 22:42   Link #526
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
I think people are thinking so much about who is gonna end up with Teppei, some people have finally started going... overboard.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 22:44   Link #527
Sterling01
霊夢→デレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
I think people are thinking so much about who is gonna end up with Teppei, some people have finally started going... overboard.
How is this different then any other time?
Just remember Code Geass
Old 2009-07-16, 22:48   Link #528
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Just remember Code Geass
True. But I never expected a simple eroge adaption to turn into this, especially a game based off of... a 抜きゲー.
Code Geass, huh... I usually avoid the threads there involving the romance and characters, but yeah, I've seen some of that horribleness in the other threads...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 22:49   Link #529
golthin

Quote:
shipping wars is one of the things people enjoy the most about anime. I, after many years of this have come to realize that I am not a Masochist, so I try to avoid getting attached to any girl too much.
Old 2009-07-16, 23:17   Link #530
Ashlotte
Clockwork

God this thread moves...Ah anyway me personally s_b I'm participating for the fun of it...Always like a good shipping wars aslong as it stays remotely civil and light hearted...I'd say this ones their since we have people recommending background characters now.

Originally I just liked Seika for the fact that she didn't have ridiculous looking breasts (So think Sylvia would look better with a more slender look, but then I think that might just have made the Saber comparisons even worse )...But now after seeing her personality...yea still #1 for me...Can't ignore the feisty PITA ones. *cough*

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-16, 23:41   Link #531
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

I thought shipping wars were fun -- until Macross Frontier. The shipping wars thread there was my vision of hell. People didn't just feel strongly about their favorite, they kept putting the other girl down. Yuck.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 00:16   Link #532
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I thought shipping wars were fun -- until Macross Frontier. The shipping wars thread there was my vision of hell. People didn't just feel strongly about their favorite, they kept putting the other girl down. Yuck.
not only that, even the people that were neutral were accused of being undercover shippers. There was not middle ground for anyone to have an opinion and not being a shipper. you had to be a shipper or you couldn't have an opinion. Basically, if you said you were neutral, you were accused of being a shipper that gave up. It was very ugly.
Old 2009-07-17, 00:30   Link #533
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Have you even been watching this show?
um,........................

never mind

any way

that maid sure is a very very very cold

cuz hell teppei drooled on here breast i mean come on there has to be an embarrassment switch..........

but alas maid are made to be pure as purest can be

but the question how pure can she be??
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 03:23   Link #534
kalbron

So just for kicks I decided to download the Shamless-Moon version as well.

They seem to have gotten the litteral translations correct as far as I can tell but... it's a horrible mess gramatically and the transition to English seems to have stripped the phrases of their true meaning.

Such as Seika's "Ever heard of the name?" which, as far as I can tell is roughly what she asked, is followed by the literal Japanese-to-English version of Teppei's response - "That's why I just transfered to this school". Which doesn't really make sense as he's more implying that he couldn't possibly know her because he just transferred in.

So yeah, not going to bother testing the AnimeOne and Saitei versions, someone else can do that (:P), however in order of best conversion to English I'd have to say it currently goes:

Gleam > AoShen > Shameless-Moon & Hitode
kalbron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 08:55   Link #535
Goofus Maximus
Senile Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
um,........................

never mind

any way

that maid sure is a very very very cold

cuz hell teppei drooled on here breast i mean come on there has to be an embarrassment switch..........

but alas maid are made to be pure as purest can be

but the question how pure can she be??
I wouldn't say the maid was cold at all, but rather, she's entirely unflappable. Except when Teppei wants to ride a motorbike to school, of course... She sure flaps a lot then! She's not pure so much as she just maintains her composure,
Spoiler for a bit naughty:
Goofus Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 09:50   Link #536
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
They are already overboard. Let's hope they don't choke this thread up with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling01 View Post
Just remember Code Geass
The girls in Code Geass all fell into a proper place and each had a proper role that contributed to the epic ending. I wouldn't change it for the world (Although a Fumoffu! alternate reality series would be great ) In this anime, the girl chosen won't make that much of a difference, at least how it stands now.
Old 2009-07-17, 10:04   Link #537
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
They are already overboard. Let's hope they don't choke this thread up with it.

The girls in Code Geass all fell into a proper place and each had a proper role that contributed to the epic ending. I wouldn't change it for the world (Although a Fumoffu! alternate reality series would be great ) In this anime, the girl chosen won't make that much of a difference, at least how it stands now.
WTF? O_o It's harem anime! It's supposed to be like this, although the nazis won't agree.

Of course it matters which girl wins That's the whole point of a harem anime, there's nothing else. The rest is just wrappings so that you could hopefully have fun along the way

Ah, the good old Shuffle days... despite the ending result being full of fail... Oh well...
Old 2009-07-17, 10:04   Link #538
Lostdreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
lol your vision of hell must be nice and fluffy.
Lostdreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-17, 11:34   Link #539
KrimzonStriker

I was an active participant in the Code Geass shipping wars myself on the side of C.CXLelouch but even I admit the Macross Frontier shipping wars scared the heck out of me. I do hope we keep our preference for a pairing in this series in a civilized manner
Old 2009-07-17, 12:02   Link #540
kramerica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofus Maximus View Post
I wouldn't say the maid was cold at all, but rather, she's entirely unflappable. Except when Teppei wants to ride a motorbike to school, of course... She sure flaps a lot then! She's not pure so much as she just maintains her composure,
Spoiler for a bit naughty:
Spoiler for for your naughty spoiler :P:

Nanael is not amused.
kramerica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen