AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-12-10, 21:17   Link #2221
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Never thought about it before I guess with their popularity and schedule going on, they wouldn't find time for school. Maybe they would get some supplemental course or something so that they can study? Isn't studying supposed to be important for the future?
Providing that Takane, Azusa, and Ritsuko are over 18 years old, wouldn't they already graduated school already? (Typically, the graduation age in Japan is 17-19 years old)

Not sure about the others... they must be cutting school or something
Old 2011-12-10, 21:22   Link #2222
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Watching Miki confront Haruka isn't going to be a pretty scene to watch. Poor Haruka already feels guilty enough without having Miki add insult to injury.

That is, if it does happen...which I hope it doesn't
WARNING: Hot cat fight incoming!

Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 21:24   Link #2223
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I know that Miki is going to school for sure after reading this one : http://www.project-imas.com/w/Miki_Hoshii
Quote:
After the events of Awakened Miki, due to her being madly in love with Producer, Miki slowly became irritated and annoyed by boys asking her out at school. Eventually being fed up with it, she occasionally calls Producer to come pick her up, or kiss her in front of everyone when dropping her off at school.
However, I'm not sure whether she continue her school or not for the anime. Also...considering how popular she is right now..

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 21:43   Link #2224
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post
WARNING: Hot cat fight incoming!

How about angry cat love? You know, both being devastated, they eventually end up in bed together.....

Reminds me of Nekoneko Rank C
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 22:09   Link #2225
Shadow5YA

Quote:
I know that Miki is going to school for sure after reading this one : http://www.project-imas.com/w/Miki_Hoshii

However, I'm not sure whether she continue her school or not for the anime. Also...considering how popular she is right now..
Depending on the school, some idols are allowed to stay enrolled while not actually attending classes. They just come back to take major exams.

Remember there was an episode where Haruka came to the office in her school uniform and all the girls were studying for their exams.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 22:49   Link #2226
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Considering Broducer's accident...you think we'll get Awakened Miki at the end? o_o
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 23:15   Link #2227
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

http://www.atalude.net/2011/12/10/th...-sweet-prince/
Quote:
P.S Next week's director will the same one from episode 20, who incidentally did Clannad After Story episode 18 as well. Prepare your lacrimal glands.
....My body is not ready.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-10, 23:31   Link #2228
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
From the link:

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin
Other places I’ve seen Mikifags and Harukafags are flaming each other to kingdom come
Oh, this will be glorious!
Kyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 00:55   Link #2229
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Let's see...
When Chihaya is depressed, Haruka comes to her house and scream, "I wont stop being busy body."
Will the next episode replicate those scenes with reverse character?
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 01:25   Link #2230
trinitem
Dedicated Lurker

I'm loving these troll pics. R.I.P. Honey Broducer.
trinitem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 07:23   Link #2231
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Let's see...
When Chihaya is depressed, Haruka comes to her house and scream, "I wont stop being busy body."
Will the next episode replicate those scenes with reverse character?
Thats a good point.

No doubt once Chihaya hears the news, she'll completely cancel and forget everything about going oversea's and interviews etc to go see the producer. She'll most likely be the one to try and comfort Haruka since they both appear to be the closest out of all the Idols because of how much time they spend together (Walking home, rehearsals)
Old 2011-12-11, 09:33   Link #2232
Candyshark

Episode felt draggy. Again I@MS pulling dorama on me. Seriously is producer is more klutz than Haruka, how did he manage to fall into pit? Yout pull people to yourself not switch places. Either Haruka weights a ton or he is made of paper. The whole moment felt over the top.

At least it makes her weakness more apparent being supporter and not leader and having little stage presence. Miki is really her greatest enemy.

Personally I wish Miki to confront Haruka and not "Chihaya's group hug" episode.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 12:46   Link #2233
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
Episode felt draggy. Again I@MS pulling dorama on me. Seriously is producer is more klutz than Haruka, how did he manage to fall into pit? Yout pull people to yourself not switch places. Either Haruka weights a ton or he is made of paper. The whole moment felt over the top.

At least it makes her weakness more apparent being supporter and not leader and having little stage presence. Miki is really her greatest enemy.

Personally I wish Miki to confront Haruka and not "Chihaya's group hug" episode.
Looks like someone needs another lesson in Physics.

I believe Sumeragi mentioned this a bit back, but when Haruka was hanging for dear life, she had no balance. Add the fact that her center of gravity shifts as she tilts her body back whilst hanging onto that foundation with just a few fingers. When the force of gravity is stronger from one side, you'll naturally lean heavily towards it. That means she can offer no help to Producer when tries to pull her up.

Then came Producer. When he caught Haruka, he did so with one hand only. The other found itself in the same position as Haruka's was previously. Ergo, Producer is now holding both himself and Haruka's masses together with just one arm's strength (with a few fingers from the other hand). If he continued to pull on her with just his arm, the laws of Physics would have probably caused Producer to either slip or lose grip of the foundation due to the stored force, causing both of them to fall in. By shifting all of weight over the hole, he could change Haruka's center of gravity for a split second, which was when he exerted all of his remaining energy into shoving her in the opposite direction. Of course, doing so meant he'd be pushing himself in the opposite direction that Haruka would go, which was unfortunately into the pit itself.

It's not a far-fetched situation as I see it, since Producer isn't an overly built guy and Haruka is 17 and about 46kg, which is just over 100lbs. That's quite a bit of arm muscle you need- looking at it again, I think even a stronger person wouldn't have been able to pull her up any other way.
Old 2011-12-11, 13:55   Link #2234
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

God fackin...the one place that I would NEVER expect to hear about anything physics-related..goddammit. NOWHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 13:56   Link #2235
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
God fackin...the one place that I would NEVER expect to hear about anything physics-related..goddammit. NOWHERE IS SAFE ANYMORE.
C'mon, the basis of Physics is fun, it's the damn equations that drive most crazy.
Old 2011-12-11, 14:21   Link #2236
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Physics and I just don't see eye to eye. The math is easy and all that, but I'm a fool when it comes to the concepts. lol

But enough about that. Haruka's gonna turn to this in one way or another.

Spoiler:

Last edited by blakstealth; 2011-12-11 at 14:40.
Old 2011-12-11, 18:46   Link #2237
jcdietz03

Someone has to lose, right? Like Justin Timberlake was in N'Sync, and he's now successful. But what about the OTHER members of N'Sync? Must've been heartbreaking for them.

Miki is "good at this." Haruka isn't. Her days as an idol are numbered.

Isn't that what usually happens to idol groups? The successful ones stay; the unsuccessful ones don't. Sometimes everyone in the group fails (see Spice Girls).
jcdietz03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 18:55   Link #2238
Somnus
Eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcdietz03 View Post
Someone has to lose, right? Like Justin Timberlake was in N'Sync, and he's now successful. But what about the OTHER members of N'Sync? Must've been heartbreaking for them.

Miki is "good at this." Haruka isn't. Her days as an idol are numbered.

Isn't that what usually happens to idol groups? The successful ones stay; the unsuccessful ones don't. Sometimes everyone in the group fails (see Spice Girls).
Haruka's days are far from numbered, and she's very good as an idol. (I'm a Miki fan first and foremost, by the way)

She's just having trouble dealing with the loss of her time to spend with her fellow idols due to everyone's success. On the idol front, not a single one of them are losing.

EDIT: Minus BROducer. He's definitely losing right now. Critical hit to every piece of his physical being. Though in "The Big Book of Anime Love" he just broke the high score in points for Haruka and Miki.

Last edited by Somnus; 2011-12-12 at 11:26.
Somnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 06:02   Link #2239
RJ TAYLER

Physics, lads after the events of last episode we have a cat fight going on with the fans, let's not draw the loss of the catgirls into it as well now!
Old 2011-12-12, 17:10   Link #2240
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

My ears can't comprehend...

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s