AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Clannad

Notices

View Poll Results: Vote for your favorite Clannad character
Tomoya Okazaki 170 38.64%
Nagisa Furukawa 164 37.27%
Kotomi Ichinose 154 35.00%
Kyou Fujibayashi 194 44.09%
Tomoyo Sakagami 166 37.73%
Fuko Ibuki 85 19.32%
Ryou Fujibayashi 67 15.23%
Youhei Sunohara 81 18.41%
Other 30 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 440. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-12-23, 20:27   Link #21
Falkor

Kotomi: Mamiko Noto’s voice is so moé. She easily became one of my favorites the moment I heard her soft melodic voice back in episode 2. I don’t know exactly what attracts me to her, but I enjoyed watching her strange antics and the way her story is slowly unfolding.

Kyou: I didn’t precisely like her at first glance, but her conversation with Tomoya in episode 11 blew me away completely. The way she changed the tone of her voice while asking if he would date a girl who cannot help but to be in love with him was something I cannot describe in simple words. You can say it was the moment she stole my heart.

Tomoyo: She is my favorite character and it’s a bit unfair she is not having as much screen time as the other girls . A student council president wannabe who likes to cosplay as bear, to kick the ass of certain guy with strange hair, and to blush for the sake of the fans behind the screen is easily one of the most likable and yet enjoyable characters I have ever encountered.

I'm glad to see Tomoyo leading despite the fact she hasn’t shown up lately, especially in the last episode.
Old 2007-12-23, 20:55   Link #22
dgreater1
Misuzu & Kotomi Protector

#1: Of course... you already know that, why her? To me, she has the most overwhelming moe-ness of all CLANNAD characters, like Kyou said, something like maternal instinct?

#2: Tomoya not Tomoyo... well... I just like how he does things...
Old 2007-12-23, 22:00   Link #23
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

My votes:

Furukawa Nagisa - For being the best-developed main KEY female lead to this point, far more than her predecessors. There's just something so cute and yet at the same time, so real about this girl, that really hooks me.

Ichinose Kotomi - "My pace", lovely knees and Mami-chan's voice. 'Nuff said, folks.

Fujibayashi Kyou - For almost exactly the same reasons why Hiiragi Kagami is my pick in the "Favourite Lucky Star Main Characters" poll. AND this tsundere darling has a wider repertoire of martial techniques than Miss 1000-Hit Combo. The "dere" side isn't quite as obvious though.....but I'm sure it'll come in its own time.

Sunohara Youhei - I mean, this guy's the missing link which would have made Tomoya's predecessors perfect. You've gotta give the guy some credit just for that alone.
Old 2007-12-23, 22:13   Link #24
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Tough choice, for my votes are divided between Tomoya, Kyou, Tomoyo, Kotomi & Fuko. But as for now, Kotomi and Tomoyo currently top my list (unless Kyou demands me to put her in the list or she's going to kick me to curbs ).
Old 2007-12-23, 22:49   Link #25
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
So far I hate no one yet but I'll have to be the odd one out and vote Nagisa, Ryou, and Youhei.
Old 2007-12-24, 00:01   Link #26
SeedFreedom
Hina is my goddess
*Graphic Designer

Wow very impressed with Tomoyo leading in voting and she hasn't even (or maybe wont, but i hope she does) get her own arc yet.

My other votes were for Nagisa, because she so cute, and Sonohara because he gives Tomoyo someone to beat around.
Old 2007-12-24, 02:58   Link #27
Nite
-------

I'm surprised Kyou is so low in votes compared to Kotomi and Tomoyo. I was certain she'd be 2nd with Kotomi being a close 3rd. But I guess it's natural to have so many votes for Kotomi as we're in the middle of her route right now.
Old 2007-12-24, 03:11   Link #28
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Wow very impressed with Tomoyo leading in voting and she hasn't even (or maybe wont, but i hope she does) get her own arc yet.
It's probably because of the Tomoyo After fanbase.
Old 2007-12-24, 04:02   Link #29
kevs926

didn't notice multiple choice.

oh, well.

FUuko gets my vote because of the dribble shoot and because her voice is cute.

Dribble-shoot is the first cute act i've seen from Key..

im really happpy that i watched Key/VA anime.
Old 2007-12-24, 05:55   Link #30
kim8268

No comment until the story will end. Post your favorite after the story end
Old 2007-12-24, 11:30   Link #31
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ There is going to be a second poll after the series end.

As for my picks ...

Ryou - so far my favorite of the show. Cute, fluffy and somewhat timid and her reactions are cute. It pains me she is not a main character, but oh well - i am happy for every minute of screentime she gets. Too cute to be real

Kotomi - i wasn't really drawn to her at start and was expecting to be quite indifferent towards her ... but then the first episode of her arc rolled around and she grew on me at stellar speeds. I might need some insulin after watching her for a while, because she is built of moe ^^

Nagisa - can't put in any better than Ascaloth: "There's just something so cute and yet at the same time, so real about this girl, that really hooks me." I can't help but cheer for her when watching her try and establish the drama club; she just has the demeanor of someone you would want to protect from all harm

Sunohara - this crazy guy is simply awesome. The gags he pulls might be repetitive, but the way he presents them cracks me up every single time. Big kudos to his seiyuu, as he is doing a wonderful job in bringing this guy to life.
Old 2007-12-24, 12:16   Link #32
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Kotomi is taking this poll clearly so far. I really don't know how to take this.

Kotomi is, without a doubt, my favorite of the characters. I will likely end up preferring the Tomoyo arc more, but I certainly prefer the character of Kotomi. The thing is, I can't think of any other time that a majority have shared my sentiments on a favorite character. My favorites have always been underappreciated in general.

I suppose I should feel vindicated, but I don't. I suppose I am jealous.

I really wonder how general sentiments will change once the Kotomi arc is over.

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Old 2007-12-24, 12:53   Link #33
Kristen
*Author

Well, as of now...

Nagisa - In a way, she is possibly the cutest and most interesting character I have ever seen. Besides, who can argue with antennae?

Tomoyo - She was my favorite before the series, and has only slipped to second because Nagisa surprised me. Her kicks are awesome, and her story looks to be one of the more interesting ones, even though we haven't really gotten into it.

Kotomi - Her story is surprisingly good. And besides, you cannot argue with cuteness. ^_^

Honorable Mentions:

Ryou - Tsukasa?

Botan - Puhi! Puhi!
Old 2007-12-24, 15:17   Link #34
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I voted these girls for being absolutely adorable:

Nagisa, Kotomi, Fuko and Ryou. They are all moe in their own ways.

Nagisa and Ryou are really great characters, who are not over the top, but can warm your hearts with the innocence and pure simple cuteness.

Kotomi and Fuko are rather extreme, they either annoy you or make you go head over heels. I love their out of this world antics.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2007-12-24, 16:21   Link #35
Ruhisu
Tomoyo/Kotomi/Fuko fan

Big vote for Kotomi-chan!
Old 2007-12-24, 17:46   Link #36
rimaa

Fujibayashi Kyou of course, She's the funniest one among the girls in my opinion.
Nagisa, Ryou, Kotomi aren't that funny and seem to be in their own little world.
Fuko got a little annoying and too little on Tomoyo has been shown for me to get an opinion on her.

So i guess as of right now, Kyou is my favorite with Tomoya coming in 2nd.

Also, am i the only one with the percentages not adding up to 100%?
Old 2007-12-24, 19:04   Link #37
mAcOdIn

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimaa View Post
Fujibayashi Kyou of course, She's the funniest one among the girls in my opinion.
Nagisa, Ryou, Kotomi aren't that funny and seem to be in their own little world.
Fuko got a little annoying and too little on Tomoyo has been shown for me to get an opinion on her.

So i guess as of right now, Kyou is my favorite with Tomoya coming in 2nd.

Also, am i the only one with the percentages not adding up to 100%?
Since each member can vote for multiple characters at a time if they divide by the amount of members who voted the percentages won't equal 100. Plus good choice!!
Old 2007-12-24, 20:06   Link #38
Nerroth
NePoi!

Missed the multiple option thing.

But, what the hell.

Tomoyo-sama banzai!
Old 2007-12-25, 00:46   Link #39
telperionflower
I love clouds...

1 vote: Ryou
Old 2007-12-25, 02:16   Link #40
IRJustman
Founder, Sprocket Hole
*Fansubber

I am not voting right now because I think it's entirely too early in the story to do so.

Though if I had to vote on someone, it's something of a tie between Fuuko (I have a friend who's been in a coma for longer than Fuuko's and Ayu's combined, and then a bit more; not to mention, I suspect her state's much worse than either one of them is), Ryou (generally cute), and Kotomi (outright seething with moe, 'specially with those legs 8D~~~).

--Ian.
Closed Thread