AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Attack on Titan

Notices

Old 2018-01-09, 13:47   Link #3241
The Small One

Warhammer Titan looks much more powerful than the others. They should have sent this one to war.

We still got no info if it was part of Eren's plan to trap the other Shifters, or Taybar's plan. It seemed however, that the appearance of Mikasa and her troops were kind of unexpected.
The Small One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-09, 17:39   Link #3242
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The Warhammer titan has interesting and powerful abilities. I wonder if Eren really thought Willy was it, since he actually ate him, something he probably wouldn't have done otherwise.

Not a fan of Mikasa's new haircut. If the series has another timeskip, she'll probably end up shaving her head at this rate.
Old 2018-01-09, 19:07   Link #3243
GDB

He probably ate him just in case. He didn't seem surprised in the slightest that the actual Warhammer Titan showed up. In fact, that entire battle felt like Eren just testing the Warhammer to ascertain its abilities and strength.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-09, 20:12   Link #3244
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

We don't know exactly when Eren was sent to his enemies' territories so he could have been there for years which might explain how he knew some of them as well as how Mikasa talked to him. Also, Kanon, this is the final arc.
Old 2018-01-09, 21:32   Link #3245
Wandering Soul

I was taken by surprise at the Warhammer Titan's identify. The red herrings got me as I wasn't expecting it to be the maid.
Old 2018-01-10, 02:13   Link #3246
The Small One

I don't think it was this hard to guess that Willy wasn't the Warhammer Titan. What surprised me more was its destructive power. I kind of expected the Attack Titan to have the greatest attacking power. If he got hit just a little bit lower, Eren would have been done for.
Old 2018-01-10, 02:23   Link #3247
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

That does make me wonder what the Attack Titan's good for.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-10, 08:29   Link #3248
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

I think Eren's just useless in general xD
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-10, 09:16   Link #3249
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

For my opinion(mine only), He stop being useless when he shut his "I WILL OBLITERATE YOU ALL!!" quote
Old 2018-01-11, 20:59   Link #3250
Stro

I wonder if that Tybur family were a branch of the Fritz Family, because is that were be true, then Eren could use the Founder power.
Stro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-16, 21:27   Link #3251
grey_1960
Annie Leonhart

Chapter 101
Lol! Funny seeing 1/3 of the audience just stand there has Eren eats Willy. Amazing how the tables have turned in just couple of years. With the 3d gear Paradise Island now has the most advance technology in the world. Scout Regiment make quick work of the artillery unit. They would be deadly in urban warfare. The three warriors that survived Wall Maria skirmish with Scout Regiment years ago know it.

Policy
Now that General Calvi and all the high ranking military officials are dead, Commander Magath just put the final nail in the coffin on all Eldians by declaring Marley will no longer rely on the titans going forward and that Coordinate titan no longer matter to Marley. Owl(Eren Kruger) in chapter 89 mentioned to Grisha that Marley has always debated whether the Eldians should be slaughtered or kept alive. He said once the Marley got hold of the Coordinates they would no longer need the Eldians in the Intern camp. Moving ahead Eren, Willy, death of all the high ranking Marley officials(ones supporting the program like General Calvi), and finally Commander Magath have finally decided the Eldians fate with in these last couple of chapter. After this little skirmish who will protect whats left of the surviving warrior program(like Pieck, Falco, Zeke, Riener, and the remaining warrior successors) if they survive? There is no need for the Eldian program, their successors(like Gabi and the others), and the Eldians in the Intern camp with Commander Magath's new policy. I wonder if Zeke betrayed Marley because he saw the writing on the wall? He seems to be missing in action? Maybe he got cold feet knowing Levi is waiting for him. Will Commander Magath kill all the Eldian Warriors in the titan program? He seemed pretty convince from here on out he wanted nothing to do with them anymore. Finally the only way I see Marley being able to finish destroying all Eldians by unlocking the atom if they are moving away from titans. That is the only technology that I see taking out Paradise Island and all the titans if they are going down that route.

Female and Male
Looking at the Hammer titan it retained the male physic and does not reflect Willy's sister Physic. I wonder if a male can receive the female titan and will he retain the female body? I wonder if Scout Regiment will have a Male using the female titan if Annie is replaced? That would throw people off. Look at Tybur Family they went to great lengths to hide the Hammer Titan from everyone even giving to a women. I wonder if they hide or kept the sister a secret because she looked like a Maid more then a royal family member. You never think female would inherit the Hammer Titan, so did the Scout Regiment something similar?

Fighter
Eren Yeager has truly become mastered his titan. On top of that he has truly become a powerful fighter. Every move he did against the Hammer titan was not wasted. Even when he was impaled he was patient enough to observe before doing anything. He surprised everyone by surviving Hammer Titan's deadly attack. Years ago he was a sloppy fighter and an emotional one. Now he has hard to kill has Reiner was during the final fight years ago at Wall Maria. I am curious if he can wipe the memories of all the Eldians in that camp or what extent of controlling other titans does he have?
grey_1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-06, 23:58   Link #3252
Ratedhook522

Worried about what Zekes is up too and who’s orders he’s under. A bunch of questions still remain regarding if Zeke is allying with paradise island or if he’s working under someone else with a secret mission in mind. Also we dont know what that Asian women Kyomi is up to either. Is she on paradise islands side, or is she working with Zeke or some other secretive force in play here?
Ratedhook522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 04:06   Link #3253
Ultragunner

In case nobody has noticed, it seems that there won't be a chapter next month, AoT will come back in the April issue
Old 2018-02-07, 10:21   Link #3254
ReddyRedWolf

Well Magath is also entertaining the idea Willy's plan of turning the world against Paradis island may not go as planned. If the world accepts Paradis... We can all guess Marley is in the shit creek. Thing is ideological theory may not reflect Realpoliik motivations. It could be the world just really hates Marley not Paradis which by Willy's own admission kept to themselves if Marley wasn't a bunch of assholes.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 10:52   Link #3255
grecefar

what a chapter!, I think they are going to talk first before engage to battle, but when they are reaching some kind of agreement gabi is going to ruin it shooting at eren.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 14:40   Link #3256
Hoodspirit

I'm a bit disappointed from this chapter to be honest.
The ambush turned bad way too quickly... not even looking like it will get anything done.
After all the supposed time investment the island group has put into this... the outcome reminds one of the early battles vs the titans.
Would have prefered if everyone got to show off some newly aquired skill for a bit, before the tension of losing was brought up again.
Hoodspirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-07, 22:42   Link #3257
durack

I disagree, this is pure adrenialine right now. Wow.
Wonder who Gabi is going to kill next chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
In case nobody has noticed, it seems that there won't be a chapter next month, AoT will come back in the April issue
April issue comes out in March.

Last edited by LKK; 2018-02-08 at 09:10. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row; use Edit button instead.
durack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 00:46   Link #3258
The Small One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodspirit View Post
I'm a bit disappointed from this chapter to be honest.
The ambush turned bad way too quickly... not even looking like it will get anything done.
After all the supposed time investment the island group has put into this... the outcome reminds one of the early battles vs the titans.
Would have prefered if everyone got to show off some newly aquired skill for a bit, before the tension of losing was brought up again.
I kinda feel the same. It suddenly looks really bad.
I would have preffered Eren's side to get at least a small progress, like either beeing able to eat the warhammer (though I wonder if this would have worked… in this crystal she could have just destroyed him from within), or beeing able to kill the Jaw titan.

Still wondering where Armin is, and if the armored Titan was killed during Eren's transformation or might have survived it.
Old 2018-02-08, 02:04   Link #3259
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
I kinda feel the same. It suddenly looks really bad.
I would have preffered Eren's side to get at least a small progress, like either beeing able to eat the warhammer (though I wonder if this would have worked… in this crystal she could have just destroyed him from within), or beeing able to kill the Jaw titan.

Still wondering where Armin is, and if the armored Titan was killed during Eren's transformation or might have survived it.
Armin will be send via air drop. 100%
They were placing lights marking the landing area
Old 2018-02-08, 08:20   Link #3260
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
That's the guy that got half his head blasted off and survived, he's probably alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
Armin will be send via air drop. 100%
They were placing lights marking the landing area
That's an interesting theory, but heavier than air flight technology is still in development, so he can only do that with a blimp, those things are huge and very slow, could he really go from Paradis Island to Marley without anyone noticing?

Unless he hijacked a blimp directly on Marley...

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote