AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-07-26, 07:08   Link #421
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Well we had one thread where we talked about everything, now we have three and its hard to find anything, i even saw a mod delete a spoiler post in the spoiler thread, so i stopped reading that, then most of the social group threads got deleted and i just gave up, i use to go there everyday now its like once a month.

hhmm i think i might get a warning or ban from that, damn you chad
Old 2012-07-26, 07:20   Link #422
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Oh yeah, the pics are too ecchi for me to buy, if I buy them, I might get denied in RL...... (now I have to play my VNs secretly).

And sounds like the story is becoming more harem-ish as it progresses.

By the way what is this genre? Rabukome? Then again, it's GA, so it's to be expected.
Curse the ecchi pics on Miyama-Zero lol. But honestly, no great ecchi content. There was nearly none in volume 2, reading volume 3 and I think your new family doesn't have anything to worry about.

And to this kind of story, I'd put the tags: Adventure, Fantasy, Romance. They are pretty much the 3 main, unless you count "tsundere" as one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wagnerr View Post
ln mfb = infinity stratos, korewa, haganai
ln gab = nyarlhotep, nobuna
there are pattern in a light novel mf created
MF Bunko has kinda a new style compared to those 3. The ones that pop in my mind are Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Seikoku no Dragonar, Unbreakable Machine Doll (Kikou Shoujo) and Madan no Ou no Vanadis. Honestly, there aren't a lot of LNs that I appreciate from GA compared to MF. Another publisher I don't read a lot from is Fami, but as long as there are Baka-Test and some Nomura titles, it's fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
lol, that aside lets get back on topic before some mods step in and have a field day with us, i still get shivers with how well they stuffed up our dxd topics
Huh? I thought they were pretty entertaining. I remember visiting it often in the beginning. (After I lost track of the conversations and went "screw that"). Is the yandere still there?
Old 2012-07-26, 07:41   Link #423
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
MF Bunko has kinda a new style compared to those 3. The ones that pop in my mind are Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Seikoku no Dragonar, Unbreakable Machine Doll (Kikou Shoujo) and Madan no Ou no Vanadis.
You had me excited until you got to Dragonar. The mini-Louise (can you even make Louise mini?) has me VERY unenthusiastic.

Also, Kira WHY U CHANGE NAME? ME CONFUSED.
chad001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 07:50   Link #424
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Apparently people are not interested in the illustrations. Oh well, if there is no demand, I suppose it is no use bothering to post them.
I am interested in illustrations
Old 2012-07-26, 07:50   Link #425
Ridwan

We still haven't seen either of the two greatest Sengoku Samurai : Honda Tadakatsu and Tachibana Muneshige ; to appear in the series. I really hope both of them will.
Old 2012-07-26, 08:05   Link #426
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I got 2 hours before I got to go take my exams, so I can spare a little time. Aegir, we will see them later on. I am not sure they appear in the Light Novel yet. In history, those two generals were major adversarial against Oda Nobunaga. So in the future we may see them, maybe in a different light or different Gender in the Light Novel.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 08:11   Link #427
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I got 2 hours before I got to go take my exams, so I can spare a little time. Aegir, we will see them later on. I am not sure they appear in the Light Novel yet. In history, those two generals were major adversarial against Oda Nobunaga. So in the future we may see them, maybe in a different light or different Gender in the Light Novel.
Muneshige was opposed to Oda? Damn you Wikipedia! Telling me he worked for Hideyoshi...
Old 2012-07-26, 08:13   Link #428
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

At first he was against him, but later on served Hideyoshi.
Old 2012-07-26, 08:15   Link #429
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Wow, in or outside the LNs, Hideyoshi's talent lies in recruiting his enemies doesn't it? I guess that why things fell apart once he died, his heirs didn't have that ability, and enemies became enemies once more...
Old 2012-07-26, 08:23   Link #430
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

In General, usually your biggest enemies are your strongest allies. Strange right. Well, the reason being enemies who have fought at lot of times, know each other tactics and potential. Thus making them very good allies because you know what they are capable of. It is dangerous, but sometimes it is worth the risk. It happens all the time in history, even in the present. Like how USA recruited German Rocket Engineers after World War 2 and they played a major role in developing Rockets.
Old 2012-07-26, 10:32   Link #431
Mikey-kun

*Cough* Shared the voting poll on an Oda FB site so hopefully it'll attract more members *cough end*

I'm so bummed that we don't get to see any jiggly armor in the later anime eps ...
Old 2012-07-26, 11:34   Link #432
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Lets let nature takes it course and allow the Light Novel to gain popularity for translators to get notice of it naturally. Lets not rush it because things will gradually get better when more anime episodes air. People will get annoyed if we rush it as well, so lets not and let nature takes it course. For now, lets discuss the Light Novel. I got a question, during the moment when Nobuna stopped her brother's second or maybe numerous time rebellion. Was there a part in the Light Novel where Nobuna's mother asked her to take mercy of her brother again? In history Nobunaga, didn't execute his brother the first time due to his mother. I was wondering if there was a like that in the Light Novel?

Oh and I am back, my professor messed up the dates of the final exam from his Tuesday and Thursday class with his Monday and Wednesday class. MY exam is not until next week, so I got 3 days left. Though I am pissed that I drove 20 minutes to receive that news along with 34 other people.
Old 2012-07-26, 14:41   Link #433
Athena
The Power of One

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
You had me excited until you got to Dragonar. The mini-Louise (can you even make Louise mini?) has me VERY unenthusiastic.

Also, Kira WHY U CHANGE NAME? ME CONFUSED.
1. Well, Yaya in UMD makes up for it.
2. Some people were close to remove me from their friends list too. Oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chad001 View Post
Muneshige was opposed to Oda? Damn you Wikipedia! Telling me he worked for Hideyoshi...
In war, there are always people defecting here and there.
Old 2012-07-26, 14:43   Link #434
chad001
Happy-End Totalitarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
1. Well, Yaya in UMD makes up for it.
2. Some people were close to remove me from their friends list too. Oh well.

In war, there are always people defecting here and there.
Well yeah, Yaya's amusing to watch. Tbh, I haven't actually seen a clingy jealous girl in forever, too many tsunderes these days...
Old 2012-07-26, 14:44   Link #435
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

What I am wondering about is how you did it? How did you change your name, also I miss your Athena Picture.
Old 2012-07-26, 16:40   Link #436
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

There's a thread here that will accept your request to change your username. You can do it once a year and with some requirement...I think.

Quote:
Was there a part in the Light Novel where Nobuna's mother asked her to take mercy of her brother again? In history Nobunaga, didn't execute his brother the first time due to his mother. I was wondering if there was a like that in the Light Novel?
Maybe she did that in his second rebellion? It's too bad that I couldn't read the novel, but maybe the anime just didn't show her mother's effort to make Nobuna forgive her brother

On another note... what's Sagara's reaction when he first met Ieyasu?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 16:57   Link #437
willx
Nyaaan~~

For some reason I keep thinking about "Horizon" when someone mentions Tachibana Muneshige.. It made a bigger impression in my head than the historical one.. hehe..

That being said.. getting back to spoilers/speculation, unless the Uesugi speed up their timeline or something else major interferes with the Takeda, the Oda are in for some major pain in this "Three Sided War"
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 17:15   Link #438
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

War is unpredictable and yes Nobuna is on the wrong side. To make up for it, she acquired some good allies along her battles and some with the help of Sagara (Remember vol 5, still pity the man). Nobuna is doing successful so far, encountered some hiccups along the way, but she is still alive. Being alive alone makes her a threat because she can rebound.
Old 2012-07-26, 17:37   Link #439
Angrypokstick
So....its you.....

I still think its funny that it took Sagara 7 volumes to finally click in that at this rate, he is going to be the one to cause Akechi Mitsuhide to betray Nobuna at Honno-ji temple.
Angrypokstick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-26, 18:08   Link #440
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

True, it looks like he may be the cause of it which is kind of strange. Though, this Light Novel major theme is to change and rewrite history, Honno-ji Temple may end the exact opposite of the real event in History where maybe no one dies. What is really strange in my eyes, wasn't a harem considered normal back in the Sengoku Era?

Oh and Sumeragi posted volume 1 illustrations at the social group. They are very good and some are pretty hilarious. Thank you Sumeragi.

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2012-07-26 at 18:56.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem