AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-05-07, 15:07   Link #4341
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Mobius Final Fantasy on steam...I lucked out and got an awesome gacha job, time to get back on this game!
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-27, 12:47   Link #4342
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Wargame: Red Dragon and rebuilt my multinational deck (fewer units than a single country)
Old 2017-08-12, 19:50   Link #4343
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Tried playing Unturned, a rather low-poly Steam game that's reminiscent of Minecraft. The focus is on survival and fending off zombies, so it's like DayZ. Playing singleplayer is recommended for toasters and players without friends interested in the game, the latter because some community servers can be quite nasty with griefing and looting.

Because of the difficulty in gathering materials for proper base building, players are often stuck crafting tons of wood materials for various things OR hijacking a civilian building to make as a makeshift base. In my case, I got a convenience store set up as my base for easy food supplies. I appreciate the survival aspect, but I'm slowly finding myself back to my builder roots, so the slow progression is wearing down on my patience.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 21:15   Link #4344
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Zero no Kiseki. Still in chapter 2, uh I'm very slow due how big the Crossbell is.
This game is awesome, the charas are reeeally charming and FUN (really hope Sen 3 interaction can be like that!!), the detective plot is interesting, and the difficulty quite decent, even on normal no slack or one hit kill on boss so far.

Overall the FC Kiseki games that I most enjoyed!
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-15, 06:28   Link #4345
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Persona 4 Golden + Ar nosurge Plus.

As I just got my PS TV a few weeks ago, P4G was *the* reason to begin with. I still remember a few bits here and there from the original P4, so nothing too much to say right now. I play on God Mode difficulty as I don't care about cheesing my way in - for me - story/character-driven games.

Ar nosurge Plus was something like a impulse purchase when it had been on Big in Japan sales a few weeks ago. It's different than AT1+2, and while some mechanics are nice new features, it hasn't screamed "exciting!" yet. Even though I'm aware that some heavy excrements-hitting-the-fan stuff will be waiting for me.
Old 2017-08-17, 08:41   Link #4346
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Playing Tenka Hyakken -Zan-, my gacha luck has been terrible as of late...but I guess that's normal for just about anyone
Old 2017-09-01, 09:00   Link #4347
SufGen

If to speak about PC games then you can find me often playing 'The Escapist' game. But it can't compared with real escape experience. I had such in LA (spent last vacation week there) in The Quest Factory rooms. This room was great. It took us 40 minutes and we escaped with only one clue given. The staff was friendly and entertaining.

Last edited by SufGen; 2017-11-22 at 07:04.
SufGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 09:40   Link #4348
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

So I finally reached the end of the Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology demo....after playing for 6-7 hours lol.

I'm really digging how the story is progressing. Only minutes into playing the demo and I'm already invested in the plot and characters. I'm excited to play more when my copy ships.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 10:20   Link #4349
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

The thread is revived!

STILL playing Black Desert Online. Came back to it when archer came out in December and been enjoying the class. Side note, I just hit my first TET accessory and it was the Ogre Ring :3.

I picked up Anno 1800 after playing the open beta. I haven't touched a city-builder game in many years, but for some reason this game caught my attention. Super fun, and PLENTY of resources, quests, and other things to do to keep you busy on top of managing two worlds (the "New" world and the "Old" word).

I've slowed down quite a bit on The Division 2. I started to feel the grind after I hit 503 GS as I soon realized that it will be damned near impossible to find the "best" and exact sets, attributes, and talents for every piece of gear. Basically due to the fact there are SO many different pieces of armor (hands, knees, backpack, etc etc) and there are so many sets, attributes, and talents that the combos between each are like...never ending. Farming exotics and upgrading alone are a tedious task. The game is awesome though. I will be hoping on tomorrow to get the blueprint for the exotic sniper rifle before the invasion rotation map resets next week.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 12:24   Link #4350
Der Langrisser
Valkyrie pilot

Currently playing the DLCs of Earth Defense Force 5 and Super Robot Wars Moon Dwellers.
Der Langrisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 12:39   Link #4351
Golden Lily

Horizon Zero Dawn - almost finished main storyline, but I decided to complete DLC before the final mission. I have pretty mixed feelings about this game: story is great and exploring world just to find various collectibles is my fav part of the game, variety of machines is astounding and some of the fights are top-notch (especially Stormbirds, Thunderjaws and Scorchers), but characters are very boring (unfortunately, that includes MC) and loot is just disappointing.

Dark Souls 3 - still at the beginning, beat the first boss, but I like to take my time with FromSoft games after Bloodborne

Nioh - I REALLY understimated this game; spent the last two hours beating Onryoki, but I did it!

Batman: Arkham Knight - honestly...I will probably drop this, after great Asylum, City and yes, even Origins, Knight is pretty boring, with far too many Batmobile missions. I'm just going to watch walkthrough on youtube for story sake.

Bioshock Infinite - my first encounter with this (apparently) masterpiece. Still not that far to say anything about it, but city in the skies grasped my curiosity.
Golden Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-20, 12:55   Link #4352
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Dragon Quest VII 3DS - On the way to the last Blue fragment world. Nice game, some quite lovable NPCs and the nice-enough job system. OST doesn't seem too special though.

Once I'm done with the main story, I'll move on to Bravely Default's demo and the main game afterwards. I'm also planning to play Kingdom Hearts 2 within the 1.5+2.5 HD ReMix bundle, but this has to wait until the end of the semester in July or so.
Old 2019-04-20, 13:41   Link #4353
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Kicking ass in Valkyria Chronicles 4, while simultaneously farming for the Strike Wyvern in Ace Combat 7.
Old 2019-04-20, 19:34   Link #4354
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite Zenith View Post
Kicking ass in Valkyria Chronicles 4, while simultaneously farming for the Strike Wyvern in Ace Combat 7.
Going to start post-game content on Valkyria Chronicles 4 tonight with the first Hard Skirmish.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-04-21, 19:06   Link #4355
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
So I finally reached the end of the Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology demo....after playing for 6-7 hours lol.

I'm really digging how the story is progressing. Only minutes into playing the demo and I'm already invested in the plot and characters. I'm excited to play more when my copy ships.
Radiant Historia is awesome, so you definitely should play it once.
I mean, I do have problems with what the remake added (explained in my blog too), but it still is an excellent game.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-02, 05:01   Link #4356
Golden Lily

So I finished Horizon Zero Dawn and replaced it with Resident Evil 2 (remake). And holy shit is the ammo scarce. I'm playing on normal, currently in the sewers searching for those chess plugs and I have like 2 shotgun shells AND NOTHING ELSE xD Meanwhile the entire place is riddled with zombies and these ugly mutants (which are pretty hard to avoid).

For future players - don't make dumb mistake like me and avoid Mr.X. I've used most of my ammo on him just to learn you can't really kill him in traditional way.
Old 2019-05-04, 10:27   Link #4357
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ What happened to DS3 and Nioh? I suggest playing both to the end, because their plot is hard to remember; DS3 because, well, it's Dark Souls and you gather scraps from all over the place, and Nioh because it's basically set in the Sengoku era, so unless you're familiar with it, you won't be remembering clans and affiliations.

As for me, I'm progressing Yakuza Kiwami after a never-ending purgatory of mini-games (where I'm 3 games away from being the #1 mahjong player), its story is surprisingly good and, for all the freedom that is offered, the side quests take away from the main plot. Also giving ZoE2 MARS a go, it's one of my all-time favourites and the PS4 runs it as smoothly as the PS3 should have been able to run its remaster.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-04, 12:54   Link #4358
Golden Lily

No worries. I'm still very early when it comes to Nioh, a little after Onryoki.
Dunno about Dark Souls, but I just reached Farron Keep.
Old 2019-05-05, 07:33   Link #4359
Dextro
He Without a Title

I'm currently playing Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition on the Switch after putting basically everything else on hold. I played it originally on the 360 but left far too many sidequests behind so this time I'm going for a complete run.

However whenever I travel I switch over to Pokemon: Let's Go Pickahu just because I know those original Pokémon games by heart so I don't need to keep referring to guides not to miss anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
As for me, I'm progressing Yakuza Kiwami after a never-ending purgatory of mini-games (where I'm 3 games away from being the #1 mahjong player), its story is surprisingly good and, for all the freedom that is offered, the side quests take away from the main plot. Also giving ZoE2 MARS a go, it's one of my all-time favourites and the PS4 runs it as smoothly as the PS3 should have been able to run its remaster.
Oh boy. I'm having flashbacks of the insane amount of time I spent playing the cabaret minigames on Kiwami 2
Old 2019-05-05, 18:23   Link #4360
barcode120x
MSN, FNP-C

Got back into Escape from Tarkov and the grind to level 40, gear fear personality, and money-mongering begins yet again.

"Caring may occur without curing, but curing cannot occur without caring."

“Uncertainty is the most disturbing part of decision making.”
barcode120x is offline   Reply With Quote