AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-12-22, 15:20   Link #25701
Tenzen12

Nah, if she has Tsukune kid, she will not die by loneliness/broken heart. Familial love may not be same as romantic, but is equally powerful.
Old 2017-12-23, 16:29   Link #25702
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, she does need to be with him, though. So I think the harem is a forgone conclusion now.

The other girls are going to be with Tsukune in the dream world, not reality (though it's actually going to be in Tsukune's dreams, not the girls'). For now. But yeah, Moka might allow it in reality for Mizore and Kurumi given their circumstances.
Old 2018-01-26, 08:40   Link #25703
InMyOwnMind

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Well, she does need to be with him, though. So I think the harem is a forgone conclusion now.

The other girls are going to be with Tsukune in the dream world, not reality (though it's actually going to be in Tsukune's dreams, not the girls'). For now. But yeah, Moka might allow it in reality for Mizore and Kurumi given their circumstances.
Moka might end up allowing it regardless of their difficult circumstances. She may be aloof about it, but the other girls are still extremely precious to her, more so if she's inheriting Omote's affection for them.

That she even humored the idea of letting the other girls be with him in his dreams knowing the intention was for them to become pregnant from it, it's pretty clear she's already cracked on the idea of having him to herself.
InMyOwnMind is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire