AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-02-01, 12:52   Link #13001
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'll hunt later on... but yes, it seems that Inner is slowly but surely becoming more like Outer.. never a bad thing!

and Tempest, am I ever going to get the revisions back?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 13:04   Link #13002
Chris38

Well since we already discussing well you know what I must say that the colored page for this chapter was also nicely done, has it been mentioned anywhere in the manga what eye color Outer Moka has got, since I thought it was a different eye color then green ?
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 16:16   Link #13003
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

real boob-fanservice in r+v? such a rare sight (clothed kurumu doesn't count) but thumbs up for still the best ecchi artwork on the market, reminds me just how much this series benefitted from turning to monthly release. Still wondering though whether this arc is turning out to be a serious one (e.g. snow village) or rather lighthearted...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-01, 17:11   Link #13004
Chris38

Well after the latest chapter got released it made me wonder about something.
I mean since it seems that this arc is going to be centered around seals (at least it seems that way right now ... do you think that we will learn something new about Tsukune's Holy Lock.

It's interesting in my opinion to consider something like that as well (especially since Tsukune's vampire power's haven't been mentioned for a while) and this might be a good timing to learn something new about Tsukune's transformation (since it seems the Wong family knows quite a lot about seals and things related to them so it wouldn't be surprising if they knew something about Tsukune's lock as well - and what are the risks of using it too much). I mean we still don't know everything regarding the Holy Lock and even Tsukune's "transformation" has a few mysteries that aren't yet revealed so in my opinion it seems like a good idea to start revealing those mysteries.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-02-01 at 17:40.
Old 2010-02-01, 18:48   Link #13005
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I'll hunt later on... but yes, it seems that Inner is slowly but surely becoming more like Outer.. never a bad thing!
Rosario 27 raw if this link don't work here's the originating site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
real boob-fanservice in r+v? such a rare sight (clothed kurumu doesn't count) but thumbs up for still the best ecchi artwork on the market, reminds me just how much this series benefitted from turning to monthly release. Still wondering though whether this arc is turning out to be a serious one (e.g. snow village) or rather lighthearted...
R+V has always been monthly, only the english fan translations have ever been any faster. But that was due mostly because of a massive backlog of chapters for season 1, also season 2 was just getting started back then as well, because I remember I was chatting with the boys over at the Franky House forums during that time, and the realeases were more or less weekly, even though the latest chapters of R+V would only coming out once a month still, and we just caught up to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well since we already discussing well you know what I must say that the colored page for this chapter was also nicely done, has it been mentioned anywhere in the manga what eye color Outer Moka has got, since I thought it was a different eye color then green ?
Not specifically in words, but I think the color art speaks for itself.

Quote:
Well after the latest chapter got released it made me wonder about something.
I mean since it seems that this arc is going to be centered around seals (at least it seems that way right now ... do you think that we will learn something new about Tsukune's Holy Lock.

It's interesting in my opinion to consider something like that as well (especially since Tsukune's vampire power's haven't been mentioned for a while) and this might be a good timing to learn something new about Tsukune's transformation (since it seems the Wong family knows quite a lot about seals and things related to them so it wouldn't be surprising if they knew something about Tsukune's lock as well - and what are the risks of using it too much). I mean we still don't know everything regarding the Holy Lock and even Tsukune's "transformation" has a few mysteries that aren't yet revealed so in my opinion it seems like a good idea to start revealing those mysteries.
Yes it would indeed, but unless things get hairy for some reason, or someone notices Tsukune's holy lock, I don't think that will be touched on yet.
Old 2010-02-01, 19:59   Link #13006
yongshun

LOL at the new chapter cant wait till it is translated.
Spoiler:

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 03:24   Link #13007
GrrDraxin

Actually, I think those "gremlins" are closer to those Vorpal Bunnies(or Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog) from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, just more inclined to eat inanimate objects rather than people.

This one ate my first signature here on Ani-Suki. So I've kept him around just in case.
Old 2010-02-02, 03:27   Link #13008
Chris38

Well, what I wonder about is

Spoiler for Chapter 27:
Old 2010-02-02, 03:36   Link #13009
GrrDraxin

Actually, there was. Look again at the external pics of the plane.

And just for all you people that like to analyze youkai social hierarchy, this fanfiction (Stranger in a Strange World) breaks down the "why" youkai society has to hide from humans, and as of the latest chapter, throws Saizo's mentality of wanting to eat all the humans back in his and everyone else's faces. It's quite a good read, and get one thinking about the differences between how humans and youkai socialize.
Old 2010-02-02, 03:41   Link #13010
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Actually, there was. Look again at the external pics of the plane.

And just for all you people that like to analyze youkai social hierarchy, this fanfiction (Stranger in a Strange World) breaks down the "why" youkai society has to hide from humans, and as of the latest chapter, throws Saizo's mentality of wanting to eat all the humans back in his and everyone else's faces. It's quite a good read, and get one thinking about the differences between how humans and youkai socialize.
Spoiler for Chapter 27:
Old 2010-02-02, 05:25   Link #13011
AlaAlba

oh! finally a new arc has started. been bored to death by those filler chapters

Quote:
Spoiler for Chapter 27:
Spoiler for bunny:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 05:45   Link #13012
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 27:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 05:48   Link #13013
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlaAlba View Post
oh! finally a new arc has started. been bored to death by those filler chapters
technically the arc started last month because that is the chapter in which Moka's Rosario stopped working this chapter follows it as they travel to do something about it.

Spoiler for wong family:
GrimJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 05:52   Link #13014
GrrDraxin

Ah, nice to know someone familiar with the lingo is here to ask a favor of. Care to summerize:
Spoiler:
In any case, I hope this chapter comes out quickly this time. It would make a really good birthday present for me to be able to read it before then.
Old 2010-02-02, 06:30   Link #13015
AlaAlba

too lazy to do any summarizing
Spoiler for moka:
AlaAlba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 06:41   Link #13016
GrrDraxin

Ah, that works quite nicely.

Spoiler:
Old 2010-02-02, 07:42   Link #13017
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for moka:
Quote:

Spoiler:
Yes this is so clearly like Inner Moka,

Spoiler for Inner Moka's thought process:
Old 2010-02-02, 14:13   Link #13018
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Spoiler for moka:
What I'd really like to know is what Omote thinks of Ura's views. It's just like Ura to fear something like that.

Quote:

Spoiler:
I'm pretty sure that's why Omote decided to speak up and spook Ura in the process. Omote might have said that Tsukune found strength in deciding that he would protect everyone and Ura can find strength in the same.

Either case, I can't wait for the trans/scanlations to come out! Wonder if Ikeda-sensei threw in a Snakes on a Plane line in there
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-02, 15:03   Link #13019
GrrDraxin

There we go with the Indiana Jones reference again... There was a snake there.... it just had 6 wings and fly's.
Old 2010-02-02, 16:34   Link #13020
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
There we go with the Indiana Jones reference again... There was a snake there.... it just had 6 wings and fly's.
I'm just waiting for the indestructible fridge-youkai to appear...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire