AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-25, 04:02   Link #681
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Got level absorbed by Green Dragon? No confirmation as of now.

Poor photoshopping skills+jwiki reference
Spoiler for Big Picture:

Translated version here
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 04:13   Link #682
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So there's no complete explanation of their strengths of weaknesses? Oh well.

Ty
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 11:28   Link #683
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Which is why I mentioned that White King is absent from the 1st Meeting. Ivory Tower is the one who attended both meetings. Furthermore, it was only in the 2nd Meeting that he mentioned that the White King handed the acting legion master position to him, which would strengthen my theory that the king who got real life pk'ed by Black Lotus is White King.(My guess is that after White King got RL PK'ed, she hastily requested Ivory Tower to attend the meeting for her, and only passed on the acting leadership to him when she has the time.)
Did I miss something or when does KYH RL PK someone (White King)? What volume is this in?
Old 2012-06-25, 11:35   Link #684
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
So there's no complete explanation of their strengths of weaknesses? Oh well.

Ty
Not yet but I know that somebody would make that list, sooner or later ofcourse.
Old 2012-06-25, 12:20   Link #685
churchblue
Banned

can someone give me a short summary what happened in Vol 5-11?
churchblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-25, 14:28   Link #686
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Vol 10 is aqua current stuff/KYH meeting some burst linker in okinawa I think
The rest can be summarized easily. Haru got chrome disaster and it manifested itself fully when they were racing on hermes cord, they either have to get rid of it or Haru will be hunted down and destroyed. Ardor maiden can get rid of CD, but she's in infinite EK. So they bailed her out, met some interesting people, learn some interesting history about chrome disaster. Then chrome disaster manifested itself again because Haru got pissed off. Haru then tried to leave NN, but then stopped by KYH. KYH then spent a night together with Haru in her house on her couch and together with some serious thrashing they got rid of CD. Vol 11 is about some really hard dueling avatar, the mirror surface theory and the accelerate research group.
Old 2012-06-25, 16:42   Link #687
churchblue
Banned

When you are talking about the accelerate research group, you talking about the Commitee that Black Vise is VP of, right?

The really hard duelling avatar is Wolfcram, even though he a lvl 1.

Black Vise is definitely the antagonist of the whole series. He is oblivously an adult (thank to the BIC). But like I said long ago, there is always somebody equal or better. That why I thought up Daniel/DA.
Old 2012-06-25, 17:49   Link #688
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post
When you are talking about the accelerate research group, you talking about the Commitee that Black Vise is VP of, right?

Black Vise is definitely the antagonist of the whole series. He is oblivously an adult (thank to the BIC). But like I said long ago, there is always somebody equal or better. That why I thought up Daniel/DA.
Wolfram cerberus more precisely, I know I just don't want to spoil it too much. I don't really care about fan fic characters
Old 2012-06-25, 20:12   Link #689
EccentricSwordser

Quote:
Originally Posted by churchblue View Post

I would like to see a a character application for you FC, he seems interesting, but when I keep seeing a ref to a character that I know of in a forum I tend to think of this creation as a sue- especially since you talk so high about him.

As for that little summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
Vol 10 is aqua current stuff/KYH meeting some burst linker in okinawa I think
The rest can be summarized easily. Haru got chrome disaster and it manifested itself fully when they were racing on hermes cord, they either have to get rid of it or Haru will be hunted down and destroyed. Ardor maiden can get rid of CD, but she's in infinite EK. So they bailed her out, met some interesting people, learn some interesting history about chrome disaster. Then chrome disaster manifested itself again because Haru got pissed off. Haru then tried to leave NN, but then stopped by KYH. KYH then spent a night together with Haru in her house on her couch and together with some serious thrashing they got rid of CD. Vol 11 is about some really hard dueling avatar, the mirror surface theory and the accelerate research group.
I really wish I knew Chinese and or Japanese just so I could read that part. Reading about Chrome disaster is just so exciting and interesting- even though brain control like plots are sorta over used, this one is really good.

I wish I could thank all the Translators on BT somehow, just to tell them they ARE appreciated by people, even if the grammar is sorta bad- its better than nothing.
Old 2012-06-25, 21:31   Link #690
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

That part you highlighted is basically book 9. If you want to know what happens there's a tiny bit of book 9 I did.
Old 2012-06-25, 23:53   Link #691
Kaos!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Did I miss something or when does KYH RL PK someone (White King)? What volume is this in?
Volume 9

10chars
Old 2012-06-26, 15:03   Link #692
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Volume 9

10chars
Can you PM me a short summary or post it in this thread? The fact that she RL PK some Burst Linkers is only second to any news about CD
Old 2012-06-26, 20:06   Link #693
Kaos!

Nothing much, basically she confessed to Haru that other than beheading Red Rider, she also attempted a PK on another King and she never told anyone else about it.
Old 2012-06-27, 10:28   Link #694
churchblue
Banned

Wolfram Cerberus is a newbie, yet doesn't fight like one. Is he neutral? What legion is he from? What the hell is Black Vise planning?
Old 2012-06-28, 04:15   Link #695
Flere821
Lurker

To the above questions: Don't know (though it looks like it thus far, could change any moment), currently unaffiliated, Don't know.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 20:00   Link #696
rebelwings

Novel scans and summary

so... what's happening in volume 4 onwards... And um... who's got the novel pics?
rebelwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 17:05   Link #697
churchblue
Banned

Here's idea an idea character.

Name: Keiji Furikaze
Occupation: Assistant Senior Programmer for Techinical Commitee on Acceleration (formerly)
Rogue Freelance Programmer (currently)
Experience: Computer Genius, Neurology, Knowledge of Brain Waves, hand-to-hand combat
and trained in covert operating skills.

He is a childhood friend of Haruyuki's father since he was 7. He made friends with Haru's dad because, like Haru, he had low self-esteem and no confidence. Through the years, he helped build up him up to a more better person with pride and became his best friend. However in 5th grade, Keiji suddenly vanished one day. Not only that, his records of ever being in that school were all deleted.

The reason is that he is the son of renounced rebel hacker codenamed "SPYDER" who constantly attacks the government for covering horrifying secrets for the public. His mother died of ovarian cancer when he was 5 and has been placed in Haru's dad's school with one of his friends ever since. His relation with his father is very distance and dislike him both as a irresponsible father and his "career". He has his father's talent for computer skills at age 7 and is nearly as good as him is. However the difference is that he hatred his "gift" and hides it from everyone around him because he wanted to be a normal kid. When the government dig on information on his connection to SPYDER, his dad immediately abducted him and erases an proof he exists at the school which further strained his relations to his dad. After 5 years on the run, he had it and secret outsmarted his dad and had him arrested and imprisoned in a super max prison for life. He made a deal with the government to bury all evidence and his connection to SPYDER in exchange to live his own life since he is no longer underage. With the help of the government, he made a fake legit profile to go to college majority in neurology and brain science and graduate in two years second to the top of his class, even though could of been number one (he dislikes attracted attention of "certain people"). It was at this time he because interested how the brain can be "accelerated". After several years working for random corperations, he caught a break when he is offered a position in the Technical Committee of Acceleration. To protect his intellect, he asked to be put as a Assistant Programmer instead of Lead Programmer because he works better under less stress and doesn't like being in charge. After a few years, he became Assistant Senior Programmer. His superior told him in secret about the Brain Burst program and ask him to help them with it. He had a BIC implanted in him and begin assisting the research. However during the completion of the program, he and a few other programmers found out the Committee's purpose of BB and escaped the Committee by luck. Before escape, he made a hard copy of BB program to be further testing. He later found out that the government doesn't know about the Committee and thinks he's crazy and see that he is his father's footsteps. He told them will find proof, but only if he goes rogue as the Committee has "connections" in the government. The government officials that were there gave him an approval of his claim and hence went rogue. During the year hiding in a secluded area of Japan, he found out about the AW and the action that is going on there. Also he has be further research on the BB program and found out 100 copies of it was release to 100 people, which further worries him. He later found out one the programmers that escape has a relative involve in the AW's "game" which happens to be Kuroyukihime. He then decided to take a risk meeting her when the timing is right. However, what he doesn't know is that he will be reunited with his best friend's son Haruyuki. Even though he know the BB program, he doesn't reveals it because he wants to be sure his theory matches the Committee's intentions. Keiji hates the VP and want his to suffer just like his dad.

Keiji's personality is a bit complicated, but has a deep hatred of the Committee (especially the Vice President who he found out is Duel Avatar Black Vise). He seems to have a small obsession for maid cosplay and certain animes (mainly deal with magical girls). Haru's dad was his only friend, he didn't make any new friends afterwards. He is a very well funded man. Ramen is his favorite food and has eating it all his life (pretty unhealth, but he managed to survive). He surprised that Haru is a BL, something he wanted to prevent. He helps NN for time to time if he is interested. He created a BIC jammer to avoid detection by the Committee and a modified version of BB which has "other" capabilities. He also build a supercomputer that monitors the AW without the Committee knowledege and is the only one that can access a certain "layer" of the AW called the White Void which he found by chance and is serves as his base of operations. It cost 100,000 BP in get in manually, but Keiji can bypass its restrict if he chooses to. Keiji also tends to be .....super paranoid when he shouldn't be. Of the NN, he only trusts Haruyuki because his father and his personality is similar to him. He hardly ever leaves his secret base because of his "issues" and communicates with NN using a secret line he installed into their neurolinkers to avoid detection both worlds. He and KYH tends to get into stupid arguments like the way she dresses, her being more nice to him while he be mean to her and the amount of sex appeal to expose to Haru as a way to tease both of them even though it's a joke (much too both of their embarrassment).

He has an AI Duel Avatar name Ghost (which lives up to its name). He created him during his time he worked for the Committee as a regular AI. After going rogue, he modified him so he can go into the layers of AW on his own while Keiji is hiding from the Committee. He lacks human common sense and is very hard to talk to. He is undetectable since he is a AI and is intangible (invisible and phasing). He level is unknown to everyone, but is strong to beat a King with ease (can block Blue King's Vanquish with one hand). His duty is find evidence to prosecute the Committee and destroy their company. He doesn't duel other avatars and doesn't need to use BPs to get in and out of the AW. He also immune to Black Vise's deceleration ability and is able to detect and negate it.

Keiji's duel avatar is Gold Paladin. He hardly ever uses it because of Ghost, hence to reason why is only Level 1. Not much is known about it except for its immunity to deceleration.

It's descent, but the idea of NN meeting someone connect to the BB program would be pretty interesting.

Again, sorry for putting another one. Someone put the idea in my head and it just happened. I'll try to kept the ideas to myself.

Anyway, I saw Accel World Episode 12 and it was pretty awesome. However, I'm really looking forward to see the Dusk Taker Arc.

Last edited by churchblue; 2012-06-29 at 20:00.
Old 2012-06-29, 23:43   Link #698
EccentricSwordser

I'm sorry, but perhaps you should keep your OCs to yourself. They are overpowered and yeah you may counter it with that they dont ever fight for some reason or another, but it still isn't possible and being a Sue. You just don't understand the game concept at all, its meant for teens with truama,not old men who are being chased by a bunch of game players. I'm sorry for being mean, but those are my views. And also. I desise sues because they have no character truly.

Now to be a bit more on topic, can there be more than one avatar with the same color?, such as Black Vise and
Black Lotus? Because-sorry to bring up ICs again- my OC is Olive Sharp, but there is a cannon character with Olive as a color, so can it be possible?
Old 2012-06-30, 04:07   Link #699
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricSwordser View Post
Now to be a bit more on topic, can there be more than one avatar with the same color?, such as Black Vise and Black Lotus? Because-sorry to bring up ICs again- my OC is Olive Sharp, but there is a cannon character with Olive as a color, so can it be possible?
Yes, it is possible for the first question. For the second, somewhat yes and no. Traditionally speaking, Green avatars are usually CQC types but depending on person's heart, it can have some extra qualities. Take a look at Cyan Pile. He is supposed to be a close range combatant given his color but his Pile Bunker can be considered a long-range attack under Red.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 06:20   Link #700
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Hello guys. Someone mentioned in the anime thread that the next couple of episodes of anime will be raging. Can someone here spoil me about this one? Thank you!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality