AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-08-16, 14:49   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 643 Discussion Thread

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting another's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are OK, crops of pictures are OK as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 15:07   Link #2
Spelt

Anyone know whats going on? I thought there wasnt supposed to be a chapter this week
Old 2013-08-16, 15:11   Link #3
Tchadnis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spelt View Post
Anyone know whats going on? I thought there wasnt supposed to be a chapter this week
there wasn't none on Wednesday , but sometime it may come after ? maybe or maybe the thread just already here for next week ..
Old 2013-08-16, 15:12   Link #4
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Technically there isn't but Shonen Jump is sent in advance to retailers and someone working there probably put it online. It's not an unusual occurrence.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 15:26   Link #5
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Chapters after holiday breaks usually pop up early.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-16, 18:23   Link #6
shalala

Judging from one site the chapter may have already been tranlated.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 01:34   Link #7
ranchan13

Judging from the raw I saw

Spoiler for for potential chapter spoilers:
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 04:52   Link #8
Ero-Senn1n

It seems Tobito really forces Naruto to have a huge powerup, otherwise everybody dies who can't teleport outside of the barrier. And the only huge powerup i can think of is full kyuubi powered sage mode. If the two kyuubi halves combined have a chakra for example a thousands time larger than Naruto's own then the sage mode will also be a thousand times more powerful, thats probably the minimum required to fight this monster Tobito. Naruto using a thousand times stronger Frog Fu in next chapter would be epic, a taijutsu power that's beyond anything we have seen He could deflect all 4 chakra balls with his bare hands, like he did when Kakashi and Gai were targeted, but now on a much larger scale. My guess is that Tobito will break down like Cell did, after all he's not even perfect, the two main components of the 10 tails are not in him. Poor Sasuke fans now see him being reduced to a spectator temporarily Also poor Sakura fans, she wasn't even mentioned in this chapter
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 14:17   Link #9
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Kishi really going crazy with his power ups.

I still gather that they won't be able to account for one ball. And that might allow for a group that isn't a Hokage or Naruto to shine. But who am I kidding? It has been the Minato, Tobirama, and Naruto show for the past 5 chapters. And yeah, Sasuke is getting outclassed and outsmarted. Kirabi should be standing there and not him.

So it is October 10th in Naruto land and Naruto just turned 17. All the rest of the Rookie 9 are also 17 now except for Hinata.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 17:35   Link #10
Hiking_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Kishi really going crazy with his power ups.

I still gather that they won't be able to account for one ball. And that might allow for a group that isn't a Hokage or Naruto to shine. But who am I kidding?
The Third Hokage, miraculously still able to fight, will return to the battlefield and then immediately be KO'd by the fourth Juubi ball. Or maybe Kakashi will return...
Old 2013-08-17, 20:31   Link #11
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

What the hell is Orochimaru doing? We didn't see anything of him lately... He does not seem to take part in the fight either...
Old 2013-08-17, 21:58   Link #12
ranchan13

Naruto does the Brofist with dad, and then next chapter gets a massive powerup because of it
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-17, 22:12   Link #13
itachi-san314

"Do you know what tomorrow is? it's the day RIN died! doesn't everyone care greatly about this!?"

ninja alliance and rest of world: "Who?"

luckily Kushina apparently timed her childbirth with this momentous event as well to produce such a compelling story...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
The Third Hokage, miraculously still able to fight, will return to the battlefield and then immediately be KO'd by the fourth Juubi ball. Or maybe Kakashi will return...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
What the hell is Orochimaru doing? We didn't see anything of him lately... He does not seem to take part in the fight either...
yea this calls for a couple deus ex machinas. madara and hashirama could also actually work together for a split second if they are going to die from it anyway, but something tells me naruto and sasuke will do something about the other 2 that minato and tobirama can't get
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 01:35   Link #14
mayumi

It will be minato and naruto duos show time. Sasuke already got his duo time with naruto before then it was tobirama. Naturally it is now the strongest father son duo time. They will move the whole alliance out of the barrier with hiraishin after naruto transfers chakra to the alliance.
mayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 03:28   Link #15
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

I just notice Sasuke's jealousy eyes when Naruto used Senjutsu
it's like.... damn! If I know about this jutsu, I won't kill Orochimaru yet
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 05:11   Link #16
Cookie-Monster

lol father-son brofist.

I wonder what their planning to do.

Where is Bee by the way lol?
Cookie-Monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 05:18   Link #17
ImperialFlameGod8190

Thats the most useless part of the chapter being that naruto's birthday is when rin died. But honestly even for an epic battle u gotta wonder how naruto will have any chakra left or how he has any chakra left
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-18, 06:06   Link #18
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Thats the most useless part of the chapter being that naruto's birthday is when rin died. But honestly even for an epic battle u gotta wonder how naruto will have any chakra left or how he has any chakra left
That's mistranslation. Obito only said it was Minato's and Kushina's. We should wait for better translation.
Old 2013-08-18, 07:07   Link #19
Tchadnis

what i am most impressed with is that , even though Kurama was split it half he still that powerful ? it seem like the yang kurama inside Naruto knew about the one inside Minato which is why they had to fist bump to talk , like he does with B and the Hachibi
Old 2013-08-18, 12:13   Link #20
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
That's mistranslation. Obito only said it was Minato's and Kushina's. We should wait for better translation.
oh i hope this is correct. that is an awful idea for naruto to be born on the day of rin's death. i am so sick of hearing about rin...

next thing we'll find out is that orange was rin's favorite color and spirals were her favorite shape so it's all destined that naruto wore that particular outfit...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
opinions