Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-17, 19:03   Link #10821
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
yes there will be a yuzuki fantasy chapter. last Christmas he mentioned something about it on his twitter page.

How's it gonna end? I don't dare to predict anything from this point on. I have preparded myself for any possible ending (bad or good). I don't trust Seo anymore

Edit: I start to suspect that seo broke up Yuzuki and Haruto just for the upcomming OAD. This devolpment is kinda weird and out of his place and illogical.
Hey, if there is a Yuzuki "fantasy" chapter ... *evil laughter*

No srsly, not even Seo will let it end that bad ... unless he really wants to leave a mark more than KNIM already has
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 19:05   Link #10822
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTeague View Post
Job Hunting Arc girl. I think she got introduced specifically to make a fantasy chapter later on.
Can we get official confirmation on this? I haven't seen anything on Seo's Twitter about it, and the recent girls seem far more suited for fantasy chapters than her.
Old 2014-01-17, 19:06   Link #10823
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
@Seo > Don't you dare still plan to cheat on us in the end.

Anyway, I want a wedding and a Aka-chan in the end.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-17, 22:41   Link #10824
Preciize
Them Feels~

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
So there's like 3 chapters left? If so, I'm going to be pretty disappointed. Things are obviously going to be rushed. I'd rather see a bit more than having the series end right after they get back together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
she was supposed to be next after Shiho. Didn't we knew that since the start of the fantasy chapters?
then Seo confirmed that we'll have 2 more additional female cast for the fantasy chapter
which I assumed to be Nagoshi and Hoshina
I didn't see Akari on the list. Well anyways, if it's true I'm glad because I do want a fantasy chapter of Akari
Old 2014-01-17, 23:14   Link #10825
JTeague

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Can we get official confirmation on this? I haven't seen anything on Seo's Twitter about it, and the recent girls seem far more suited for fantasy chapters than her.
What confirmation? I was just answering who Misa Nagato is. Someone else asked, so I told him it was the Job Hunting Girl. I did google it though and see an article for her chapter. so who knows. And if Yuzuki gets a fantasy chapter and recent girl doesn't... that may say who he ends up with... hmm..
JTeague is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 09:22   Link #10826
Sakuratsuki

it's time for chapter 258. it's out!

Spoiler for Akari:

It makes me want to say to haruto: ''just shut up and propose already so that this manga can end''. Seo really is beating a dead horse. And you already know that he would end up with her. sighhhhhhh

Last edited by Sakuratsuki; 2014-01-19 at 09:54.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 10:38   Link #10827
liemtodaisu

Spoiler for Nope:
liemtodaisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 10:39   Link #10828
Somnus
Eh?

This manga is hilarious. If I wanted to read about a grass eater I would've found a manga about cows...oh wait, Silver Spoon is leagues above this.

It's like Seo is using Akari to pat himself on the back for what he did since no one else will ("You seem so determined now Haruto, I'm impressed"). Which in turn, makes me hate it more because now he's using Akari like that.

There is one good thing, and that's Akari's sex drive. 4 times a week? Bravo, Nanami's bro.
Old 2014-01-19, 10:47   Link #10829
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

You know...I kinda like Haruto's reasoning for the break-up...somehow.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 10:55   Link #10830
Fwarlord

Even though I know Haruto will take Yuzuki back at the end, I wonder how could Akari's advice have any effect since her previous effort of preventing him from going to Tokyo to chase Yuzuki doesn't have any meaning.
Old 2014-01-19, 10:59   Link #10831
liemtodaisu

Spoiler for 258:
Old 2014-01-19, 11:08   Link #10832
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtodaisu View Post
Spoiler for 258:
Exactly what I was thinking. I think it's just a lame ass reason too.
Sakuratsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 11:17   Link #10833
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
You know...I kinda like Haruto's reasoning for the break-up...somehow.
The motivation was never the issue to begin with I think but his (and mostly any other male lead's in this genre) tendency to go for extremes and inability to come up with the simplest of compromises. To me the bottom line still is: Yuzuki's following her dream, Haruto is just holding on to a job.

It seems to me Seo had to come up with a final drama arc on short notice to go out with a bang. That's why the currenct developments aren't congruous with how smooth and actually mature the series was going before they suddenly broke up like teens.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 11:51   Link #10834
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Ignoring Haruto's still very silly reason for breaking up, I actually enjoyed this chapter. Maybe it's the whole sumo thing, but they've been away for so long that having Akari and Takashi back felt very nostalgic. Akari's words about Yuzuki waiting for him and everything else also worked well enough for me, even though we really have no reason to believe that she is, in fact, waiting, or that things will end on a happy note.

Anyhow... I'm not sure what's going to make him change his mind, but as unlikely as it is, I'd really like to see Yuzuki herself take the iniative. I don't think it's going to happen because, really, it seems to be a very weird thing for women in general, especially japanese ones, but it's clear both still like each other, so seeing her be the "selfish" one and just crashing at his place and saying she's going to pick him regardless of what he thinks would be cool.

Oh well, another three weeks to go. Here's hoping he can keep things going well like in this chapter.
Old 2014-01-19, 12:07   Link #10835
liemtodaisu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue-kun View Post
Ignoring Haruto's still very silly reason for breaking up, I actually enjoyed this chapter. Maybe it's the whole sumo thing, but they've been away for so long that having Akari and Takashi back felt very nostalgic. Akari's words about Yuzuki waiting for him and everything else also worked well enough for me, even though we really have no reason to believe that she is, in fact, waiting, or that things will end on a happy note.

Anyhow... I'm not sure what's going to make him change his mind, but as unlikely as it is, I'd really like to see Yuzuki herself take the iniative. I don't think it's going to happen because, really, it seems to be a very weird thing for women in general, especially japanese ones, but it's clear both still like each other, so seeing her be the "selfish" one and just crashing at his place and saying she's going to pick him regardless of what he thinks would be cool.

Oh well, another three weeks to go. Here's hoping he can keep things going well like in this chapter.
Spoiler for Yeah:
Old 2014-01-19, 12:59   Link #10836
Gundamx

Quote:
Originally Posted by liemtodaisu View Post
Spoiler for Yeah:
you mean like he done before?
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 15:07   Link #10837
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Chapter 258

Glad Akari is sane unlike Takeshi and Haruto.... How did Haruto more stronger? He just made another stupid move after getting Asuka as his girlfriend. I wished Takeshi didn't butt in, he's a jerk most of the time.

Akari is more better than Haruto...she can do it 4x a week with her husband.^^
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 15:35   Link #10838
Pesti13nce

How much time is actually passing? Like its new years and snowing now, I mean it hasn't even stated if he has actually talked to her yet since the break up. It is kinda weird the lack of eba in all this.. tho im sure now were gonna get two chapters of her and the last one of them both
Pesti13nce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 17:47   Link #10839
SkoolRumble4Ya

Haruto have a retarded reason. Why don't he give up his job and be with Yuzuki since he don't give a crap about his job. Either way one of them is giving up their job.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-19, 22:46   Link #10840
Preciize
Them Feels~

Only thing I liked about this chapter was seeing Akari, some nice fanservice Haruto should've hit it when he had the chance :/

I'm surprised Rin didn't contact Haruto and yell at him. Actually, I'm shocked no one in general has really tried to convince Haruto to think about his decision except for Akari. I think Seo should've added some more conversations in. Then again, there's only 3 chapters left. Anyways, I wonder what's going on at Yuzuki's end. Haruto seems fairly okay in all of this.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life