AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-14, 17:00   Link #421
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I can finally make the bronze key, all I need is a rym claw should the dragon not pwn me too hard Though, so far each new dungeon zone has been more than three levels higher than my characters are right now. I try to resist to send my Suina out as her 3 range water magic totally destroyed the quest wolf from Uya's quest (thanks to the accessory which lets you walk on lava) as well as the chapter 3 boss after weakening her which also lead to instant level up each time. Haven't been to Deadbead dungeon or the Arena yet.

Overall, the VN has been a nice change of pace so far despite my heavy bias towards the classic VNs Yuela's route in my first playthrough.
Use Aht to tank dragons if her level is not too low. Shoot dragons with any range 3 spells you have got (elven bows come with snipe).

Any recommendation of which lv90 NG+ dungeon I should tackle first? Party is ~lv78 atm and plan to give them a shot "soon"? (or should I just do it now? I play on hard).

//
Oh, stats are capped at 100. My Mylen has got 100 base str and was wondering why it wouldn't lvl up. Feel so stupid!

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-14 at 17:14.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 17:15   Link #422
tyson123g
Kaizoku-ō Ni Ore Wa Naru

Okay, it might seem stupid when people are so ahead.

But how do I defeat the "Sealed Soldier" in Kania Wastelands for the first time? He totally obliterated me when I threw the stones in the well.
Old 2012-03-14, 17:21   Link #423
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson123g View Post

But how do I defeat the "Sealed Soldier" in Kania Wastelands for the first time? He totally obliterated me when I threw the stones in the well.
He has high defenses to certain elements, I forget what he's weak to offhand but the key is using Uya, Yuela or Aht to tank hits, well Uya and Yuela evading hits anyway. Should get rid of his SP fast then he won't be able to use his ranged attacks anymore and you can pick him off slowly as you want. I'm pretty sure he's weak to wind so use Crayl, Serawi or Crayanne with Elven Bow to snipe him. He should die really fast to that.\

Edit: Just looked it up in game from the monster list, he's immune or S resist to everything but wind which is F- or physical which is B. So stick to physical attacks or wind ones.

Been working on the dungeons where your group has to solo monsters by themselves and what the hell, how unfair is that to Crayl, giving the stuff he has to fight Projectile defense and flash step 3. Oh damn it, the red feathers don't come back if you retreat? I was stuck using the homebase to regen Crayl's health enough so that I could fight the other monster. I'm surprised I ended up using the morph bow for him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-14 at 18:03.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 18:55   Link #424
tlm10516

How can u protect hannah on the mission where u bring her to the church? i tried going to kill the monsters but the damn io things sniped her before i could get to them. what is their range? 13? 14? its insane....
Old 2012-03-14, 18:58   Link #425
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlm10516 View Post
How can u protect hannah on the mission where u bring her to the church? i tried going to kill the monsters but the damn io things sniped her before i could get to them. what is their range? 13? 14? its insane....
after a while the barrier on top going to to turn off for 1 turn send some one can fly and go head to head with group of angel up there problem solve
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 18:58   Link #426
Xacual

Quote:
Use Kohakuren displace to send her back close to the start whenever she catches up. They have a 9 range nuke, if you set up Serawi with her 9 range one she can nuke them down once you get her into position. At least until you can move around the path and get your flyers able to get to melee them. Just don't send her directly on top of your homebase.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-03-14, 19:01   Link #427
mangafreak7793

In NG+ we unlock costumes to the heroines but do we have to replay through the route again to unlock any h-scenes with those costumes?
mangafreak7793 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-14, 19:05   Link #428
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
In NG+ we unlock costumes to the heroines but do we have to replay through the route again to unlock any h-scenes with those costumes?
Yes, you have to be on the the heroine's route to see her clothing h-scenes. So you'll have to replay one route over to get everything.

Old 2012-03-14, 19:11   Link #429
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Yes, you have to be on the the heroine's route to see her clothing h-scenes. So you'll have to replay one route over to get everything.
i tihnk he meant the gothic and the cameo clothing
Old 2012-03-14, 19:21   Link #430
doujin

hey is the level cap at 99?
Old 2012-03-14, 20:06   Link #431
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyson123g View Post

use your archers and equip them with elven bow (gives snipe ability, use anti air skill too). position the archers in max range and just snipe, the boss cant attack back. when the boss moves backward just pass turn until he comes forward again and within range.

anyway, i've been collecting alot of all purpose furniture. im not sure what to do with them. some have bonuses, others dont. but im reluctant to sell them incase they unlock some stuffs/scenes. anyone knows a list of furniture that are important? so i can get rid of the junk.
Old 2012-03-14, 20:10   Link #432
doujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wigwams View Post
use your archers and equip them with elven bow (gives snipe ability, use anti air skill too). position the archers in max range and just snipe, the boss cant attack back. when the boss moves backward just pass turn until he comes forward again and within range.

anyway, i've been collecting alot of all purpose furniture. im not sure what to do with them. some have bonuses, others dont. but im reluctant to sell them incase they unlock some stuffs/scenes. anyone knows a list of furniture that are important? so i can get rid of the junk.
just collect them the furniture not that good price for selling anyway
Old 2012-03-14, 20:57   Link #433
tlm10516

Alrighty then any tips on reaching lvl 90 for those quests? in my prev game i tried training on the deadbeat trolls but they only went to lvl 46 so do i just keep playing the game until i eventually just get there?
Old 2012-03-14, 21:04   Link #434
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by doujin View Post
i tihnk he meant the gothic and the cameo clothing
That doesn't really change anything about what I said. You don't get clothing h-scenes until chapter 5, so you'll need to replay to chapter 5 to get the NG+ outfit h-scene.

Quote:
Alrighty then any tips on reaching lvl 90 for those quests? in my prev game i tried training on the deadbeat trolls but they only went to lvl 46 so do i just keep playing the game until i eventually just get there?
You'll unlock a level 50 dungeon in chapter 2 I think. In chapter 3 you'll unlock the Shipwreck quests that are level 50 too. After that once you hit 60 and go to the new mine area you'll continually unlock more and more dungeons there that go up to 80 or 85 I believe. I'm working on the level 80 ones now. There are some level 55 missions too involving demons and things in other areas too.

Old 2012-03-14, 21:22   Link #435
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I would actually recommend waiting for a little before starting the NG+ materials.
There are more than enough dungeons to level up from 50 to 100. Gobles from the mine dungeons serve as leveling bots: lily with ninja blade, rags, eukleia work very well against them because of death procs.

//I can't help but to feel the devs might have forgotten about the "old characters" post lv40. Some do not even get any new skills on a class change.

//// Suina is VERY weak in NG+.

Last edited by Flying Dagger; 2012-03-14 at 22:15.
Old 2012-03-14, 22:22   Link #436
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
I would actually recommend waiting for a little before starting the NG+ materials.
There are more than enough dungeons to level up from 50 to 100. Gobles from the mine dungeons serve as leveling bots: lily with ninja blade, rags, eukleia work very well against them because of death procs.

//I can't help but to feel the devs might have forgotten about the "old characters" post lv40. Some do not even get any new skills on a class change.

//// Suina is VERY weak in NG+.
A lot of characters are very weak in NG+. Really only the heroines, Wil, Kohakuren, Ragsmuena and Elizasleyn are worth using from before that. And Elizasleyn only because of Angelic Command, that is extremely useful. Kohakuren because of displace and if anything has a fire vulnerability it's dead, not as useful otherwise though. I've been doing all the NG+ dungeons with pretty much that team, though I replaced Kohakuren with Mylen. Mylen is probably my favorite character to use, next to Emelita and Yuela. All three of them just destroy anything that gets near. Yuela with undress, prevail and ferocity 3 along with double action is fun. Once she gets to about 50 health nothing does more than 1 damage and she's attacking for about 150 to 170 usually.

Some of the NG+ bonus characters are worth using because you can pretty much cap all their stats if you use both the necklace and ring since they have no caps at all from level 1 to slow them down.

Old 2012-03-14, 23:16   Link #437
shakeofinfinity
Learning the Guitar

i already got 20000 S , when cant i buy the last wine for the kohakuren
Old 2012-03-15, 00:37   Link #438
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Keep playing, wouldn't come until the later chapters.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-15, 00:40   Link #439
tlm10516

Ahh i just finish bringing hannah to the church and now she wants to go to misanshel!! lvl 70 rec. sigh the things ill do for another possible h-scene with her
Old 2012-03-15, 01:08   Link #440
Xacual

Finally got the solo battle level with Sharty, Melodiana, Crayanne and Paraskevas done. That was painful. Paraskevas had to kite like a champion and make sure not to aggro the other dragon while fighting one. Sharty I had to run my magic canceller bracer and a sanctified necklace. Had to reload a couple times though, damn angel at 7 health, sharty miss, angel crit, angel crit, sharty dead. On the other hand Crayanne and Melodiana were easy since they could 5 range nuke their target and they wouldn't move like the dragons would.

Edit: Damn I wish I knew that I'd get Meister rank if I just continued with the actual game storyline and got promoted to lord. I was clearing the mine levels waiting for an event to pop up.

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-15 at 01:24.

Tags
eushully