Love Miku x Rin <3

Can someone spoil about vol 5......... XD
jaydreadzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-16, 21:09   Link #143
noobarta

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
Can someone spoil about vol 5......... XD
tbere were already some good ones. Not gonna say which page as there's only 8 to go through lmfao
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-18, 14:10   Link #144
sirius00

does someone knows the link for the chinese translation??????
sirius00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-19, 20:15   Link #145
noobarta

for those who already understand volume 5, can you answer these questions for me plz
1)argonaut increases a specific stat or a skill too?
2)Finn is the leader of Loki's familia and a really ripped guy/dwarf?
3)The female elf with blonde hair and blue eyes is called Liveria(nine hell), and second in command correct? What's her opinion on bell?
4)Any mention of Freya after bell exits the dungeon? Like her Yandere/stalker mode activates when Bell comes out of the tower XP
5)Sill I think her name was(green haired elf on the cover). Can anyone tell me what her title was, and her special skill? All I got from the text is that she's super fast, carries a longsword/wooden sword with two daggers, and can craft items for combat.

Last edited by noobarta; 2014-06-20 at 09:43.
noobarta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 02:32   Link #146
hbismis

Is tere anyone know where can i read vol 5 in chinese
hbismis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-30, 08:11   Link #147
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
for those who already understand volume 5, can you answer these questions for me plz
3)The female elf with blonde hair and blue eyes is called Liveria(nine hell), and second in command correct? What's her opinion on bell?
4)Any mention of Freya after bell exits the dungeon? Like her Yandere/stalker mode activates when Bell comes out of the tower XP
5)Sill I think her name was(green haired elf on the cover). Can anyone tell me what her title was, and her special skill? All I got from the text is that she's super fast, carries a longsword/wooden sword with two daggers, and can craft items for combat.
1. It's more like a charge skill. The longer you spend charging it, the stronger the attack.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 19:53   Link #148
Kunagisa

Somewhat old news, but Volume 01 in English this December.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbismis View Post
Is tere anyone know where can i read vol 5 in chinese
Couldn't you just google this book title in Chinese? Volume 5's not completely translated yet though; the translator's working through the last chapter at the moment. I blame his (lack of) speed on too much Kancolle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobarta View Post
  • Like bakato said, Argonaut is a skill, which is different from Luck (the other stat he got along with Argonaut after leveling).
  • Finn is the Parwum (which is just hobbit in the web version). Gareth's the dwarf.
  • Blonde hair and blue eyes is Ryuu. The second in command is Riveria yes, but the mage has green eyes instead. Ryuu holds Bell in high regard; Riveria is only interested in Bell because Ais is fascinated by him (she and Finn know that Ais sneaked out during the morning to train him).
  • Freya's not mentioned.
  • The cover is Ryuu (Syl is on the right, Ryuu's on the left in this picture; Ryuu dyes her hair in the restaurant
    Spoiler for her past:
    Her title was 【Lion of the Gale】 (Lion is her last name, so it might be Rion or some other tonal localization). She can cast spells while moving; while she does use a wooden sword and two daggers, Asfi is the one who make items, not Ryuu (left to right: Mikoto, Asfi, Ryuu).

Some interesting tibits from Oratoria 2.
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-01, 20:07   Link #149
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kunagisa View Post
Somewhat old news, but Volume 01 in English this December.

Couldn't you just google this book title in Chinese? Volume 5's not completely translated yet though; the translator's working through the last chapter at the moment. I blame his (lack of) speed on too much Kancolle.

• Like bakato said, Argonaut is a skill, which is different from Luck (the other stat he got along with Argonaut after leveling).
  • Finn is the Parwum (which is just hobbit in the web version). Gareth's the dwarf.
  • Blonde hair and blue eyes is Ryuu. The second in command is Riveria yes, but the mage has green eyes instead. Ryuu holds Bell in high regard; Riveria is only interested in Bell because Ais is fascinated by him (she and Finn know that Ais sneaked out during the morning to train him).
  • Freya's not mentioned.
  • The cover is Ryuu (Syl is on the right, Ryuu's on the left in this picture; Ryuu dyes her hair in the restaurant
    Spoiler for her past:
    Her title was 【Lion of the Gale】 (Lion is her last name, so it might be Rion or some other tonal localization). She can cast spells while moving; while she does use a wooden sword and two daggers, Asfi is the one who make items, not Ryuu (left to right: Mikoto, Asfi, Ryuu).

Some interesting tibits from Oratoria 2.
Spoiler for Spoilers:
Wow! So many connections and behind-the-scenes development. This author really knows what he's doing.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-06, 02:46   Link #150
Kunagisa

For those who care/are unawared, the side story manga is available online. The art's insanely cute.
http://www.ganganonline.com/comic/ais/

http://www.ganganonline.com/comic/danmachi/
The main one is also available as well with Chapter 14 recently got updated.
Chapter 12 will become unavailable 16th, 13 the 23rd etc.

Side story's monthly, main story is every two weeks, hence the discrepancy in update schedule.

Quote:
GA文庫
9/13発売
●WHITE ALBUM2 雪が紡ぐ旋律 6 【著:月島 雅也/絵:なかむら たけし】
●うちの居候が世界を掌握している! 9 【著:七条 剛/絵:希望 つばめ】
●悪逆皇帝の絶対魔装 2 【著:葉月 双/絵:UGUME】
●勇者学校で魔王がスパイ(仮) 【著:広岡 威吹/絵:】
No new volume scheduled for September, so the earliest for volume 6 would be October as expected .
Here's hoping for another consecutive release for November as well.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 01:57   Link #151
XFire
150% done

Now that volume two is fully translated, I gave it a re-read. The fact that most RAW readers regard it as the low point of the series gives me great hopes for future volumes, because I loved every second of it.

Seriously, Lili had a believable and heart-catching backstory, Bell continues to prove you don't have to be edgy to be badass, that rescue scene had me on the edge of my seat and nearly cheering, and their little reunion at the end provided critical levels of DAAAWWWWW.
Old 2014-07-07, 05:00   Link #152
Shidou

Someone know where i can reas de light novel ? I don't find it on baka tsuki
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 05:26   Link #153
Breimoon

it was licensed so it was taken off. Try checking their download folder to see if they forgot to take it off from there, only thing i can suggest. Otherwise wait for it to come out and buy it (if i am lucky maybe it will come here in Europe too.....)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-07, 06:12   Link #154
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
Someone know where i can reas de light novel ? I don't find it on baka tsuki
Google the title and add 'light novel' at the end so it doesn't show results for the manga. It's the second result.
omega253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 03:44   Link #155
Shidou

A new chapter about the story of Ais can be found. Itīs a new manga
Old 2014-07-11, 03:49   Link #156
ZeKeR
Superbad

well this was entertaining at least.

how does one rate Bell's gigolo stat?
Old 2014-07-11, 06:08   Link #157
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
well this was entertaining at least.

how does one rate Bell's gigolo stat?
Almost the same as all MC in harem?
He got a crush with the powerfull princess of loki family, but he is dense noticing the feelings of the rest, hestia, lily and the waitress of the pub. I talk until vol.2, the others i dunno.
Maybe he is too honest and child... biut hestia has to win( big boobs dark haired loli?)
Hestia geting jealous with the simple mind skill lol, or drawing the line with lili...
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 07:07   Link #158
Mephos

Oratoria manga adaptation is killing me with cuteness.

I also finished reading the the second volume and I found it to be quite enjoyable. The start of the third volume is just a mix of me asking anyone to save the rabbit known as Bell from Freya and kinda wanting to punching him for being an idiot and not being Hestia's seat.
Mephos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 11:19   Link #159
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
Almost the same as all MC in harem?
He got a crush with the powerfull princess of loki family, but he is dense noticing the feelings of the rest, hestia, lily and the waitress of the pub. I talk until vol.2, the others i dunno.
Maybe he is too honest and child... biut hestia has to win( big boobs dark haired loli?)
Hestia geting jealous with the simple mind skill lol, or drawing the line with lili...
and the princess still doesnt notice him as well... even if his hidden stat has the potential to make him THE most OP character in the run.

also, would his class be considered an assassin or a blade dancer of sorts? I wouldn't say he's a bladesman since the way I see it he's been using short blades and gods know what would happen if he actually dual wielded (dual wielding two standard length blades such as a sword is just too impractical but a short blade is viable enough since you'd be trading cutting reach for the number of strikes you can inflict) with his second blade being a strictly magic weapon alongside his augmented short blade.
Old 2014-07-11, 11:29   Link #160
Shidou

Bell wanted to become an adventurer for save a girl and for the girl fall in love with him... But that was Bell who was saved and fall in love with her savior !! It was a failure

Tags
action, adventure, dungeons, gods, harem, romance