AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-02-20, 23:25   Link #13121
Nirvaphreak
台灣人~囧

Send a message via MSN to Nirvaphreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by narmi View Post
Yah the nudity does ruin it (in a small fraction). *Sigh* I need to finish Popo-tan.
One of the worst shows I've seen a few years back
Old 2008-02-20, 23:31   Link #13122
narmi
The Asian who's Malaysian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvaphreak View Post
One of the worst shows I've seen a few years back
Lol, Popo-tan had its moments but not enough to call it good enough. In my opinion it was decent. Anyway we are going off topic .

Hmm related to U~U~UmaUma there must be a version with all of the numbers including Jail doing the dance.

http://www.nanofate.us/ NanoFate main website Weiss Schwarz Facebook Group - Deck theme: MSLN Nanoha
narmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-20, 23:58   Link #13123
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Old 2008-02-21, 00:20   Link #13124
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

To be honest, I was a little apalled about Nanoha fighting a montrous twin of herself in that doujin, so I didn't want to comment when I had nothing good to offer along with the criticism, so sorry...

The Fate in tangles spate is another ing experience.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly'iol View Post
I'm sorry that you're feeling frustrated.

But let me put myself on the spot for a second. See this is a picture that I drew I dunno like a year ago:

I poured my heart into that picture (and i'm sure you did for yours too). And yes I did put it on this thread expecting responses. I assumed that people would see that I'm a crappy drawer and understand that this is the absolute best I could do. and you know what, the general response was pretty negative. More like: "this picture sucks."

And to me, having poured my soul and countless hours and with all the best of my abilities, into a picture, and showing it to people, and hearing after all my hard work, that my picture "sucked", you know, it absoluletly crushed me. I was devestated, and I felt too embarassed to draw for like almost a month

So now that I hope you've understood, I will go ahead and judge your work, when many others have been 'unresponsive', most likely, to spare your feelings:

-It's not great. Like the person before me said, its really rough. and also I dunno if Nanoha's strength (as an anime) was it's battles with odd creatures. And sorry, posting more fan arts with pictures of creatures that did not relate to the anime did not help at all.-

Now words of encouragement (I'm not good with these ). Don't give up. Drawing is meant to be practiced over and over again. I know with time, that you will improve with drawing as much as I did.

About Erio:

I can see the effort there, but the facial anatomy placement is a little off, and his gait had a little problem with it as well, so it didn't look completely natural. But I applaud your idea, especially pitting Erio against the sandworm that took Vita down.

About Nanoha:

Now THIS is what I call improvement! One year on and you've gotten a very good impression of White Devil Nanoha.
Old 2008-02-21, 00:41   Link #13125
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I'm sorry that you're feeling frustrated.

But let me put myself on the spot for a second. See this is a picture that I drew I dunno like a year ago:

I poured my heart into that picture (and i'm sure you did for yours too). And yes I did put it on this thread expecting responses. I assumed that people would see that I'm a crappy drawer and understand that this is the absolute best I could do. and you know what, the general response was pretty negative. More like: "this picture sucks."

And to me, having poured my soul and countless hours and with all the best of my abilities, into a picture, and showing it to people, and hearing after all my hard work, that my picture "sucked", you know, it absoluletly crushed me. I was devestated, and I felt too embarassed to draw for like almost a month

So now that I hope you've understood, I will go ahead and judge your work, when many others have been 'unresponsive', most likely, to spare your feelings:

-It's not great. Like the person before me said, its really rough. and also I dunno if Nanoha's strength (as an anime) was it's battles with odd creatures. And sorry, posting more fan arts with pictures of creatures that did not relate to the anime did not help at all.-

Now words of encouragement (I'm not good with these ). Don't give up. Drawing is meant to be practiced over and over again. I know with time, that you will improve with drawing as much as I did.

First of all, I want to apologize to all of you, the coment I did before was so ... well unecesary I'm really sorry, Its only tath February is a month emotionaly bad for me, I'm really sorry again

Thankyu for your words, all tath you say is true, (By the way, your draw is all but bad, I really like it) I think your right... the draws of the enemys I will put in my Doujinshi wasn't necesary, after all, this a Nanoha image threading, not a "monsters" image thread, but as a "correction" I will put in my next blog REAL work progress of my doujinshi, they are only 5 pages of the chapter 1, but what the hell, post them makes me feel better (Originally it was written in Spanish cause I'm Mexican, but recently I made this English version, If I had any wrong written word I wil thankyou if any of you correctme)
Evil Rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 00:43   Link #13126
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Old 2008-02-21, 00:48   Link #13127
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

[QUOTE=Kha;1412576]To be honest, I was a little apalled about Nanoha fighting a montrous twin of herself in that doujin, so I didn't want to comment when I had nothing good to offer along with the criticism, so sorry...

Ehh... Tat's noth Fate She is a new mage I made, here name is Zaeta a Hunter of Demons
Old 2008-02-21, 01:11   Link #13128
Soljashy
The Salary Man
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to Soljashy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinzantetsu View Post
Oh, this is so cute, I think I'm going to have cardiac arrest!

Thank you for sharing!
Soljashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 01:14   Link #13129
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

Old 2008-02-21, 02:15   Link #13130
Exellon_Nanoha
nanoha fangirl

does anyone have some pictures on fate getting abused by her mother? I need them for a project thanks. Iv been looking everywere.
Exellon_Nanoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 02:50   Link #13131
Reiya
*Artist

Quote:

Nanoha looks really cool there and awesome , Im so impress !! , I hope I can learn how to color too just like you (my coloring skills are sucks) -___-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post

I'm not good for giving some suggestion and criticism too ... your art wasnt that bad, It was cool though (huhu.. Ohh no... Subaru is KO XD) ... keep up a good work! and I agreed on Ly'iol , Im sure you will improve more if you work harder

having an inspiration can be help too

Spoiler:

Last edited by Reiya; 2008-02-21 at 05:41.
Reiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 07:49   Link #13132
seaotter

hey guys.

can i ask a bit of a help here?

i'm planning to get those laptop cover stickers, and planning to have nanoha printed on it.

now the problem is...i cant choose.

anyone can have a suggestion?

what i need is an image that is wallpaper size/ratio, that is geared towards widescreen.
or an awesome image of nanoha, fate, both, the whole gang.

can anyone help?
seaotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 08:04   Link #13133
usspaul

Spoiler for NSFW:
Old 2008-02-21, 09:20   Link #13134
Kikaifan
Blazing General

Quote:
Originally Posted by seaotter View Post
what i need is an image that is wallpaper size/ratio, that is geared towards widescreen.
or an awesome image of nanoha, fate, both, the whole gang.

can anyone help?
I think this was posted in this thread a week or so ago but I don't have time to look right now...

I cut it down slightly to 1280x800 for a wallpaper and I'm liking it.
Old 2008-02-21, 10:54   Link #13135
Shinzantetsu

Spoiler for Not work safe Fate. This should be the final version of the Frapowa pic:
Shinzantetsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 11:41   Link #13136
zoung

Thank you for image doujin edited and translated everyone.

Today I can read a few book and try to get pic camera for review. Sorry as I can't do it more. Now I really want to get scaner... >_<"

Spoonful2 (camera from my poor telephone, so....)

Spoiler for Low Quality - -":

and this book... maybe can scan at internet cafe as it didn't have more page. but I'm still not sure I will have more money for do... T-T

Sorry again and Please forgive me if I'm do or type something wrong.
zoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 12:24   Link #13137
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoung View Post
Thank you for image doujin edited and translated everyone.

Today I can read a few book and try to get pic camera for review. Sorry as I can't do it more. Now I really want to get scaner... >_<"

Spoonful2 (camera from my poor telephone, so....)

Spoiler for Low Quality - -":

and this book... maybe can scan at internet cafe as it didn't have more page. but I'm still not sure I will have more money for do... T-T

Sorry again and Please forgive me if I'm do or type something wrong.
Thank you to share this fews pictures ^^ !
(but, I want to see others pages now ... T.T)
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 13:43   Link #13138
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Spoiler:

Now this one I like.
Old 2008-02-21, 14:37   Link #13139
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
Spoiler:

Now this one I like.
Seconded. I needed an image of Saint King Vivio for Fall of an Empire, this will do just fine.

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-02-21 at 16:16.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 14:40   Link #13140
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Keroko seems to be missing a 'i' and a 'e' today...

The picture thought totally wants me to make Vivio be a sword-user in Arc-en-Ciel now... Its just that awesome.

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw