AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-09-07, 07:17   Link #4161
PzIVf3

Zombies supposed to be scarier Watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE
PzIVf3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 07:22   Link #4162
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by PzIVf3 View Post
Zombies supposed to be scarier Watch this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg46DWI_fCE
even more scarier are zombies that LEARN
Old 2010-09-07, 08:03   Link #4163
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
argg that piece of human trash Shido is back ..... temped to to say " some body put a bullet into that psychopath/ manipulative, twisted, cult leader ........but he's not worth the ammo ...... goes find a trusty crow bar/ nail bat .......
Bullet? Agree he is not worth the ammo. trusty crow bar/ nail bat? Nah. Throw him in the zombies then do something to him. At least seeing him being eaten by zombies should be fun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
wish they tone the down ecchi in the anime version it like WTF Bullet time pantsu and boobies???..... oh well ecchi sells ...... just my rant....
But they did do that for most of this episode. Did they not? Heck there was almost no GIFs to be made of ecchi else my GIF bro Dahak86 would do them.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 08:05   Link #4164
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
Spoiler for found this:
It's awesome how they have a pic of a scene from ep 10 so many episodes before it. The EDs are great in this series, truly. The different songs and the changing photos are a very nice touch.
Old 2010-09-07, 08:12   Link #4165
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

@-Francismeunier
YAY! Nice gifs!

Meh...I hope Takashi never ends up with girl. Rei and Takashi's character degraded a few episodes back. Now Takashi just hurts girls...jeez.

I really hope the manga did a better job on his character, 'cause he's really not growing on me anymore.
Old 2010-09-07, 08:40   Link #4166
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Oh, my God... What doesn't a nice wake-up brush do for a character, these days, eh? Nobody seemed to mind the slap he gave Rei, all that much, before.

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 09:04   Link #4167
Francismeunier
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Oh, my God... What doesn't a nice wake-up brush do for a character, these days, eh? Nobody seemed to mind the slap he gave Rei, all that much, before.
Actually I never did mind it since the beginning because it was justified in the situation nor did I mind, after the explanation (except for the extremes of it) about Saeko's character, the method used by Takashi towards her. Problem is Saya is smart and since he can't outsmart he used violence. Goes back if you want to beat a nerd scare him off so the flunks his exam.

Well that's just weak and lame for a method. I actually stood up for one of them because he did not have the power to deal with this one person. Guess what? He tutored me and I found things easier. Point is Hirano could have talked with Saya since he has gotten the smarts for that. Rei nor Shizuka nor Alice would match up to Saya in that field. Less Shizuka has some psychological training.

Well I finally though it out well from French into English as best as I could. What do you think about that?
Old 2010-09-07, 10:01   Link #4168
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Nope, I wouldn't believe her, but as long as I trusted her, I would go along, since she would have a pretty good reason to say something that outrageous. You can see exactly that reaction with the level-headed Hisashi, who tags along, with his buddy that he trusts, unlike his stupid girlfriend, who can only bitch about it all the way
Don't think so. I think you are trying too hard to anti on her.
First, you're in class.
Second, he's talking nonsense (from the point of view of someone who didn't see the event happening)
Third, while you are childhood friends, Takashi does have some motive to spite her (for dumping him for Hisashi).
So this person, who does have a possible motive to play a trick or do something worse to you, comes into your classroom one day, and starts spouting fantasy... and you immediately believe this person, and then tell your teacher "Hey, yeah, my friend says the world went biohazard, so you know, I'm going to run away".

No, no, Rei has all reason to act the way she did. It is a very reasonable action.
It might be a different story if he gave her more time to think about it....... But he doesn't even let her make it past the state of disbelief that would occur to any person being told the world has became a fantasy all of a sudden without warning.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 10:17   Link #4169
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

At first yes that was good for Rei and bad for Takashi hitting her.
Then later on gone "No no no don't go..stay with me..."
Make up your mind woman...... >_>

Anyways as I see it from the beginning and the matrix boob episode lol, Takashi has this suicidal tendency whenever pinched by zombies.

@outcast_within

Try that on a QB image like your avy.

EDIT:
Seems good enough...Ohhh wait a minute?! The Tank scene...all the other zombies are in black and the ones on the truck are not?! WTF?!
Old 2010-09-07, 10:28   Link #4170
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

I've cleaned up a lot of offtopic posts.
I'm asking you all to cease posting these meaningless nureru parodies, and other shipping comments.
This is a discussion thread, not a thread for random discussion and virulent bash/fanboy comments.
Old 2010-09-07, 11:06   Link #4171
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Finally watched the episode. Saya's father oozes manliness, they couldn't have picked a better seiyuu to voice him. A shame the execution scene was censored, is it really that bad to show a zombie being beheaded? Oh well, it doesn't matter much since the scene still got the point across.

Very disappointed in Hirano. He looked like a kid not wanting to let of his toys. I understand his circumstances but he was still being selfish.

I still don't get all this Takashi hate, but he said something interesting in this episode: Hirano was the one who protected Saya. Takashi, despite being her childhood friend didn't do jack to help her. He only went to the classroom to get Rei and that was it. I hadn't really thought much about that until now. I hope Saya will soon realize Takashi isn't the least bit interested in her (romantically, at least).

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Requesting Saeko's kimono stich please

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Also where are the naughty gifs?
All the naughty bits in this episode were just still shots
I actually at least expected the two cuties to move their tongues. Maybe next ep.
Old 2010-09-07, 11:48   Link #4172
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
All the naughty bits in this episode were just still shots
I actually at least expected the two cuties to move their tongues. Maybe next ep.
Takashi lifting Saya and waging her around like a doll is a fetish of masochist.
The first grope was like he was pulling on her boobs shouting. He had no right to do that so harsh.

The gif posted here didn't include the her feet off the ground. Tsk...
Old 2010-09-07, 12:59   Link #4173
yondy

I can't believe they didn't show the part where Takagi's father beheaded his zombie friend, that was lame. We've seen zombies getting hacked and shot on the head since episode 1, why stop now?

And Saeko was awesome with her kimono, such a beautiful beast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Finally watched the episode. Saya's father oozes manliness, they couldn't have picked a better seiyuu to voice him. A shame the execution scene was censored, is it really that bad to show a zombie being beheaded? Oh well, it doesn't matter much since the scene still got the point across.

Very disappointed in Hirano. He looked like a kid not wanting to let of his toys. I understand his circumstances but he was still being selfish.

I still don't get all this Takashi hate, but he said something interesting in this episode: Hirano was the one who protected Saya. Takashi, despite being her childhood friend didn't do jack to help her. He only went to the classroom to get Rei and that was it. I hadn't really thought much about that until now. I hope Saya will soon realize Takashi isn't the least bit interested in her (romantically, at least).

Haters gonna hate, like they say. Just ignore them, they will always find a reason to hate him no matter what he does.

And also they are trying to divert everyone's attention towards Takashi, to lessen somewhat the discussion about the embarrassing moment of their favorite character on this episode.
yondy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 13:53   Link #4174
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

So Souichiro is voiced by Jōji Nakata. Impressive!

You know, i notice not once in the anime did anyone called Souichiro and his men on what they really are, Japanese Ultra Nationalists. Maybe its sensitivities about these groups in Japan but it might confuse foreign viewers who might think Saya's dad is some samurai master.
Old 2010-09-07, 14:40   Link #4175
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
So Souichiro is voiced by Jōji Nakata. Impressive!

You know, i notice not once in the anime did anyone called Souichiro and his men on what they really are, Japanese Ultra Nationalists. Maybe its sensitivities about these groups in Japan but it might confuse foreign viewers who might think Saya's dad is some samurai master.

I did not understand why they left out the political leaning of Saya's parents. If anything it helped to understand Saya's circumstance and why she is not exactly thrilled by the idea of meeting her dad.

Honestly, whatever they left it out or not is not gonna change the rampant ultra nationalist sentiment and imperial japan nostalgia that seems to spread among a part of the japanese otakudom (said nostalgia is not helped by some sci-fi anime opposing an all-mighty empire with pretty uniforms to ragtags democrats).
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 15:42   Link #4176
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francismeunier View Post
Actually I never did mind it since the beginning because it was justified in the situation
I disagree, he barges into the class, just says they need to leave without explaining, Rei said one thing and he slapped her. It was overboard. She wasn't acting delirious or anywhere near that to even warrant a slap. Saya on the other hand, needed to wake up and people need to understand some times words are not enough and you have to take action some times, even though lifting her up was a bit much...then again, they've been displaying olympian level athletic feats for the entire series...
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 16:21   Link #4177
Francismeunier
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
I disagree, he barges into the class, just says they need to leave without explaining, Rei said one thing and he slapped her. It was overboard. She wasn't acting delirious or anywhere near that to even warrant a slap.
I agree but the thing is Takashi knew her from the start and expected her to react accordingly to how serious he looked. It was Rei selfishness that did refuse to properly assess Takashi's response at that time. It was obvious also when she suddenly changed from wanting to die with Hisashi to stay with me and don't leave me. I think somewhat Rei is like that and thus the slap was justified to wake her up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Saya on the other hand, needed to wake up and people need to understand some times words are not enough and you have to take action some times, even though lifting her up was a bit much...then again, they've been displaying Olympian level athletic feats for the entire series...
I agree that it was too much but action that = to violence of any form does not help. In the case of Saya it was a mere trust relation since he knew her from when she was small and she knew him that his violence is not anything of a abuse. The same would somewhat justify Rei. Not saying it's ok on either just due to knowing the person but am saying a certain trust level in regards to emotions is and should be present less the character change is drastic.

Hope I expressed it right.
Old 2010-09-07, 16:28   Link #4178
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
At first yes that was good for Rei and bad for Takashi hitting her.
Then later on gone "No no no don't go..stay with me..."
Make up your mind woman...... >_>
Except that is a whole different situation at a whole different time.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 16:28   Link #4179
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

I personally think both acts against Saya and Rei were fully justified. (at least within the confines of the HOTD world) I though I think Saya should have been slapped too.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 16:48   Link #4180
Fome

Keep in mind that Takashi did not immediate want to get physical like that. He was continually telling Saya to get a grip. It was only after she consistently refused to be reasonable, saying things that were selfish and downright insulting to everyone else in the room, that Takashi lost it.
Fome is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse