AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-03-02, 09:39   Link #21
UchihaNick
Peacemaker

what are you talking about? chakra this chakra that

it's just you can't do every jutsu, chakra is not a matter, come on why do you think kakashi can't use rasengan? and why is it said in the beginning that naruto has high ability that he CAN use the kage bunshin no jutsu, see it like a bloodline thing, you have it, or you don't

( and don't start saying Kyuubi, cause Naruto didn't know how to use that chakra in the first place, that is in the beginning )
UchihaNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 09:43   Link #22
Coder8
CommanderBunBun

To many unknowns are around The resengan. LIke maybe Kakashi never saw it...Or he never had the sharingan when the 4th was around to use it.
We dont KNOW if the sharingan can copy it or not. It is never stated.
________
Wellbutrin Lawsuit Info

Last edited by Coder8; 2011-05-14 at 03:20.
Coder8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 10:25   Link #23
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNick
it's just you can't do every jutsu, chakra is not a matter, come on why do you think kakashi can't use rasengan?
Because the 4th was long dead when Kakashi obtained his sharingan?
Because Kakashi hasn't enough chakra to perform it?
Because the Rasengan is the new signature move of Naruto and that would be lame if Kakashi and Sasuke could use it immediately?

Quote:
and why is it said in the beginning that naruto has high ability that he CAN use the kage bunshin no jutsu, see it like a bloodline thing, you have it, or you don't
Certainely not, the Kage Bunshin is a well known jutsu among the Leaf as a jounin level jutsu.
Kakashi used it, the 3rd used it, Oro used it and Itachi used it so far in the story.
It's necessary to have much of chakra to correctly use it in a fight, and Naruto is probably the only person who can use it like he does but that's all.

Quote:
( and don't start saying Kyuubi, cause Naruto didn't know how to use that chakra in the first place, that is in the beginning )
Naruto used the chakra of the Kyubi in the first chapter.
The fact that Naruto knows or not that he had the Kyubi inside him doesn't change anything to the fact that the Kyubi was there.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 11:48   Link #24
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaNick
what are you talking about? chakra this chakra that

it's just you can't do every jutsu, chakra is not a matter, come on why do you think kakashi can't use rasengan? and why is it said in the beginning that naruto has high ability that he CAN use the kage bunshin no jutsu, see it like a bloodline thing, you have it, or you don't

they talk about chakra in the show.

you cant do every jutsu- why not? you got enough chakra,you can do anything if you try. except for a certain sharingan move. or bloodline liimit jutsus.

Kage bunshins- every high level person can do kagebunshins. sasuke should be able to as well.

High ability? he sucked at bunshins... if you dont remember

And the rest of that isnt english.
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 12:32   Link #25
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

yeah i realised something lol Naruto uses Kage bunshin,how do you it he deavades(or whatever it is) himself too much like 100 Naruto's while the others(Kakashi etc) do most 5? So do we see again the superiority of Kyubi?
Old 2004-03-02, 12:49   Link #26

Send a message via AIM to Karma Send a message via MSN to Karma
The Sharingan copies movements, thus it copies the hand seals of the Jutsus. So Kakashi would not only have to have the required chakra, he'd also have to know how to use the jutsu, i.e. he mat be able to copy the hand seals for the Rasengan, but he might not be able to contain and use his charka in the usage required for the Ras. Anyways gotta go to class!!

Old 2004-03-02, 13:10   Link #27
Tboz

Hmm.. yeah, if only I could put it as well as others have done.

Spoiler:
Am I right on the above?

Last edited by Tboz; 2004-03-02 at 14:35.
Tboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 13:54   Link #28
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tboz

Hand seals are basically there to "cast" the jutsu and release chakra (no chakra no jutsu). With that, Kakashi would be able to copy as long as he gets a good look with his Sharingan eye. However, I believe Jiraiya did mention that the Rasengan requires no hand seals at all (which meant it was perfect for a dummy like Naruto), just excellent chakra control. So without hand seals, I think Kakashi would just have to explore on his own albeit without Jiraiya's help.

So there, what a Sharingan user can't copy would be Taijutsu, since its confirmed to have no hand seals which might help in channeling chakra. He or she might be able to see through and copy the moves, but without the necessary physical requirements and such, the move might only be half as powerful. Sasuke is an exception since he has met the speed requirement. Anyway if anyone were to talk about real talent to perform jutsu, Lee would have been a valid example, not Kakashi.

Am I right on the above?
naruto can do hand seals. how do you think he summons gamabunta? with a whistle?

It is harder than something with hand seals, because instead of controlling/shaping chakra with your hands, you have to do it with your mind.

and vicious: it is divide.
Old 2004-03-02, 14:31   Link #29
Tboz

Nah... I didn't mean Naruto can't do seals. But don't you agree that the hand seals for a high level jutsu would naturally be very complicated?

Spoiler:
Well anyway, I was just repeating what Jiraiya said in the manga. That is if I remember them correctly.
Old 2004-03-02, 14:35   Link #30
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Nah... I didn't mean Naruto can't do seals. But don't you agree that the hand seals for a high level jutsu would naturally be very complicated?

Spoiler:
Well anyway, I was just repeating what Jiraiya said in the manga. That is if I remember them correctly.
yes, in that sense you are correct. but it really isnt easier than something with hand seals... it is something that can only be learned on one's own.
Old 2004-03-02, 14:54   Link #31
Tboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobobaggins
yes, in that sense you are correct. but it really isnt easier than something with hand seals... it is something that can only be learned on one's own.
Yeah... it should be easier. But that's how the jutsu works, so it can't be helped.
Old 2004-03-02, 15:02   Link #32
raikage
日本語を食べません!

My thoughts concerning hand seals:

The seals are one method of using jutsus. Another would be to visualize the chakra flowing the way it should throughout your body, externalizing it where it should, and in the way it should.

The hand seals are a mathematical shortcut or have some sort of body-conditioning association; that is, every time one makes the seal of the Tiger, it's a mental cue to shift chakra to the mouth. To those who can play a musical instrument, it's like reading the note A flat or C sharp. Your fingers automatically move to where they're supposed to without your conscious awareness.

The "proof" of my theory can be seen in

• Haku can perform jutsus one-handed

Semi-spoiler
Spoiler:
Should be a spoiler but everyone knows this by now
Spoiler:
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 15:15   Link #33
Tboz

So are you saying that when a jutsu is performed without hand seals, it does not mean that no hand seal exist for it?

And that its possible for the user to reach a level of expertise such that he can channel chakra where he wants at will by visualising it?

Hmm.. actually that's a pretty sound theory.

Old 2004-03-02, 16:11   Link #34
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96
Just a feeling I don't think that shodain's tree jutsu is easily learned through Sharingan. If that's the case, it wouldn't have been unique at all given the fact that Uchiha wasn't destroyed back in his time and there's a very very high probability that at least one uchiha with sharingan saw it.

There's some jutsu that just isn't easily learned.

And the water jutsus that were used in the Hokage fight. Kakashi probably already learned it from Zabuza unless he has short term memory and forgets :P. But most importantly he can't do it in places without water; the ANBU expressed their surprise at the ability of the hokage to use such a high level water jutsu without water nearby. SO unless Kakshi is hokage level, he can dream on.

But for the Chuunin exams, I think it would defintely be in Kakashi's interests to leave Sharingan on to pick up something. He's clearly capable. He's not young like sasuke who has a more limited chakra pool. I can only think of it as etiquette for not using it during someone else's fight.

EPYON
Kakashi IS a Kage level ninja. He is most likely as strong as if not stronger than other villages Kage ninjas, the fact is that HOkages are considerably better than most other kages. Kakashi would easily be able to copy every technique used in Sarutobis battle(aside of perhaps the tree genesis since it could be a bloodline skill). If you can use Raikiri you have enough chakra to copy anything aside of a bloodline skill.
Hiko Seijuro 14th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 16:21   Link #35
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
Kakashi IS a Kage level ninja. He is most likely as strong as if not stronger than other villages Kage ninjas, the fact is that HOkages are considerably better than most other kages. Kakashi would easily be able to copy every technique used in Sarutobis battle(aside of perhaps the tree genesis since it could be a bloodline skill). If you can use Raikiri you have enough chakra to copy anything aside of a bloodline skill.
Hokage ... there can only be one hokage at a time.

there are... 7? kages? 1 fire- hokage... 1 water... (suikage?)
(raikage)

ect. a kage is the leader of a village, the strongest.

hokage is the leader of konoha.
Old 2004-03-02, 16:37   Link #36
Obsession Gaara
Aronathas's Girl

Send a message via AIM to Obsession Gaara
What about...

I'm a little curious about Gaara, how does his sand keep himself from getting hurt? I mean, he doesnt use any hand movements or anything, just these little particles of sand in the air...I still dont know how he controls them without hand seals or chants....
Obsession Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 16:46   Link #37
PaintBaller

Question

I am pretty new to Anime In general. But have managed to watch all the Naruto Eps and Read all the Manga as well.

There has been a lot of talk about kagebunshins and Narutos ability to use it.

Now isn't the kagebunshins copies of himself that can not attack the person he is fighting, but is used to confuse them? I thought the Ability that Naruto had that was considered a high level jitsu was the shadow clone. That are copies of himself that could actually make contact and hurt a person, but would disappear once they were hit.

Maybe I am completely off and kagebunshins and Shadow Clone is the same thing.

PaintBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 16:49   Link #38
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Good points but actually I don't think so.
The hand seals are a way to 'mix' the chakra in order to give it a form as a jutsu, in the case of the Rasengan or any other Jutsu that uses the chakra itself as a weapon the chakra control and the hand seal have the same goal except that the chakra control is a faster way.
All the jutsu of the Hyuga so far are like that, a direct use of the chakra and as their bloodline seems to allow them a perfect control of their chakra, they can use it as they want like a weapon.

There are other ways to do that, the tatto of Oro for his summoning no jutsu and in a general way any scroll where the signs on paper are used as the hand seals.

But for the other Ninjutsu like the
Spoiler:
and in general the Ninjutsu of all the other ninjas, the hand seal are needed.

The very fact that Oro uses his tatto shows that the regular jutsu can't be used with chakra control alone.

For the single hand seal point, the fact is that the only person that was able to do that was Haku in order to use one of his bloodline's attack, it was a thing that Kakashi didn't even knew that it was possible and even a Ninjutsu freak like Oro never made a single handed seal, it was a particular way to mix the chakra for particular jutsus coming from a bloodline.

And there are only 5 Kage.
Kage is the title given for the head of the 5 Great hidden villages Ninja.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 17:01   Link #39
Victim

Quote:

Spoiler:
Am I right on the above?

I don't think so. When the sharingan is first introduced, it's said eye techniques can read and possibly counter HtH, ninja, and illusion moves. Really, the sharingan seems most effective at copying HtH. Sasuke: one hand to hand style copied from limited exposure. How many ninja techniques does he copy with the Sharingan in the same time?

Also, if all the sharingan can copy is techniques with hand seals, then it's pretty worthless. Someone could copy hand seals without a special eye and bloodline technique; it's probably how they learn in school.
Victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-03-02, 17:44   Link #40
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
Kage = 1 per village; only the strongest 5 ninja villages are recognized as having Kages. While Oro is the leader of the Sound village, he is not known as the Onkage.

From the recent anime Hokage battle, I would say Kakashi doesn't have that kind of power. The Nidaime created (not manipulated, created) enough water to fill a lake. The Shodaime created an entire forest, and the Sandaime created a cliff/mountain easily 100 feet tall.

As to whether or not Kakashi is better than other Kages - we haven't seen any of them fight (or even see them in the series).
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote