AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-02-14, 16:36   Link #541
Gundamx

too much power without skill to use it = same jutsu...
(Sasuke know many jutsu yet Naruto only know 2 jutsu + 2 mode...)
Gundamx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 01:30   Link #542
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster0 View Post
Being one that grew up with he-man cartoons,you are spoiled brats putting down the animation. At least they still use pencils and not cgi for everything.
i agree with this sentiment. i think the standard animation for the show is awesome. when they do that slick animation for more impactful episodes it is noticeably better (or at least more stylized and more fluid motion). but i dont expect that caliber animation each week. i'm happy with the normal animation. the special ones are more of a treat i guess. like mini movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaay5389 View Post
too many rasengan variations. Didn't mind it before but its getting a bit much.
yes! planet rasengan was pure garbage... seriously, what next? meatball rasengan! hacky sack rasengan! kidney stone rasengan!
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 03:35   Link #543
Maxtro

"Hey you guys, go get your weapons and try again."

LOL, what an odd episode.
Maxtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 07:20   Link #544
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I remember this fight from the manga. I feel the feeling of "lolwut" was captured rather well here actually.

Re: Unoriginal rasengans... I suddenly wonder, would that scene be better if he just used his regular rasengan? Or perhaps his miniature Bijuu Dama?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-15, 09:27   Link #545
Artimus_Prime
The First Rasengan!!

perhaps a different may have been equally if not more effective...but i like planetary rasengan...he maintains the compression and spinning chakra of 4 rasengans in one hand, and from the looks of it, they seem to strike multiple vital organs: heart, lung, two kidneys/(or liver and spleen) lmao...idk. if anything it looks cool to me
Old 2013-02-15, 10:22   Link #546
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Also, to be fair, I can't really think of something that's such a perfect combination of power and efficiency, other than a condensed ball of explosive energy.
Old 2013-02-16, 06:04   Link #547
HasuMasu
*Artist

Mizukage nailed how I feel about this episode.

That was awkward, mostly.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 06:53   Link #548
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I think that was the general idea, lol. Not every single ninja is that amazing apparently.
Old 2013-02-16, 22:51   Link #549
defrule

Naruto is completely outclassed by Nagato. All Rinnegan abilities in one body is just too much I guess.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 12:13   Link #550
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

That doesn't mean he could have won back when Pain first attacked though. Unless he somehow managed to absorb enough chakra.
Old 2013-02-17, 17:04   Link #551
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
That doesn't mean he could have won back when Pain first attacked though. Unless he somehow managed to absorb enough chakra.
You guys are hilarious. As a matter of fact, it does mean that, as this is simply more confirmation of how powerful the rinnegan actually is. Naruto and Bee were completely overpowered and dominated here, and would have died had Itachi not saved them. What you witnessed is a taste of what would happen if Nagato actually fought Naruto with killing intent back then, not to mention all the advantages Naruto had in his favor –and he still had to be saved during the fight twice, by Hinata and Minato. And, all through this Nagato was being careful enough not to injure him too greatly, giving him shallow stab wounds and avoiding major organs, lets just cut out the sugar coating and contrivances and be honest with ourselves.
Artful Dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 17:08   Link #552
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Because cleary a guy whose body is failing is just as strong as a regenerating zombie who absorbed B's strongest attack to get his vitality back.
Old 2013-02-17, 17:12   Link #553
Artful Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Because cleary a guy whose body is failing is just as strong as a regenerating zombie.
No, because of the potential of the rinnegan, and the perfect teamwork setup of Pein, which Naruto never fought all at once. Pein was always somehow weakened at some point in the fight.
Old 2013-02-17, 17:18   Link #554
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Uhhh, I'm sorry, I did not intend to go enitrely down this discussion path.

You're entitled to your own opinions and theories. I'll just stick to mine.
Old 2013-02-17, 17:21   Link #555
Artful Dodger

lol sure, I knew that was coming sooner or later. Facts are facts, and you simply have none to support your stance. But by all means, have fun deluding yourself to feel better about your favorite character.
Old 2013-02-17, 17:30   Link #556
itachi-san314

naruto says himself that this pain is on an entirely different level from when they fought before because he is fighting in one body
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-18, 02:33   Link #557
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful Dodger View Post
lol sure, I knew that was coming sooner or later. Facts are facts, and you simply have none to support your stance. But by all means, have fun deluding yourself to feel better about your favorite character.
Personal insult, completely uncalled for. Why? I never said anything bad about you.
Old 2013-02-18, 03:37   Link #558
Artful Dodger

Thats not a personal insult, its an observation. To delude oneself means to mislead the mind(in this case ignoring facts and believing whatever you want), which I've seen you do on more than one occasion when a favored character of yours is involved. I admittedly came off a little snarky, but didn't intend it as a personal insult. I think your first instinct was best in this case, lets just leave this be and you go on believing whatever you wish.
Old 2013-02-18, 11:15   Link #559
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Naruto is far from my "favored" character. I just take certain circumstances into account which you didn't, and if you don't, then yes you are correct and Naruto wouldn't have stood a chance. But yeah this was kind of the situation I wanted to avoid.
Old 2013-02-21, 07:30   Link #560
DarkHollowIchigo

Naruto Shippuden Episode 301,

Waow...naruto came to that conclusion all on his own, he has grown both physically as mentally, awesome.

Tags
weekly episode discussion