Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 02:48   Link #2561
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
I agree. But what the hell GIII and 1 shot ?
How in the hell is Kinji going to beat her if she beat GII in 1 shot when it took Kinji's King HSS to beat him.
That's what I could make out of Google Translation. I hope I was wrong too. Maybe the monkey king is as powerful as GIII though, it appears that she isn't even a human, more of a youkai like Tamamo. Now let's add laser staff. We probably need the force to beat her. I'm not really sure if GIII was serious though.

Why can't we just have flare confirm!? (throw responsibility)
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 05:21   Link #2562
styrive90

Why is it that volume12 has no epilogue??? on baka tsuki there is none..
styrive90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 05:33   Link #2563
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
No, even his harem thought his only in another mission. Specially Aria and Shirayuki. I'm not sure on Riko.

Kinji didn't told anyone when I redo the summary for chapter 1 which is the last summary I post since the school resumes.

Maybe G3 isn't ready or even in HSS or drugged HSS. Kinji fought G 3 drugged in higher limits than normal level of HSS.
Ah... that is a very logical and reasonable explanation to what might have happened!
My brain must have been paralyzed when i read "defeat in one-shot" with GIII as the subject

I just got to read your redone summary... so he left without a single word to even his harem, their jaws must've dropped when they found out

Edit: A punch 1000x stronger than a bullet?? Can she go hysteria or something?
If she did that as a normal person then the tohyama martial arts is way to frightening...
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk

Last edited by Impassive Harlequin; 2012-06-06 at 15:36.
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 05:54   Link #2564
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Remember how Kinji caught a bullet from Patra with his teeth and fainted. It seems like he can also catch a rifle bullet with his teeth but he'll faint. 1000x the strength of a bullet is just impossible imo, and imagine the gramp took it like nothing. The Toyama Clan could easily conquer the world if they're that ridiculously powerful. I feel like the Hotogi with Shirayuki as the strongest child is nothing compared to them.

Hell, why didn't Holmes make contact with the Toyama Clan to be in IU if they're so powerful? AT least Kana and GIII were in there though.
Old 2012-06-06, 06:05   Link #2565
sky black swordman

On the subject of kinji's clan, they like strong women and invite them in to their family .So in the future will Kinji a arranged bride who is strong? Someone like Shirayuki perhaps.
Old 2012-06-06, 06:32   Link #2566
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
On the subject of kinji's clan, they like strong women and invite them in to their family .So in the future will Kinji a arranged bride who is strong? Someone like Shirayuki perhaps.
I don't think they invite them but more like welcome them. The grandma was married into the family and its up to you on how to interpret it. But I doubt an arrange marriage for a Tohyama member but maybe because of the girls problem of the man from Tohyama clan like Kinichi and Kinji can be saved if the clan just arranged a partner for them saves Kinji from being killed.

And also it looks like I forget to say it in chapter 2 when the visitation at the family. I'm not sure on this so ask someone for confirmation but apparently. A girl or woman from Tohyama clan can also had a hysteria mode but not like the hysteria mode of the guys or Kaname but in a sense that the girls of the clan will be easier to get angry on the guys counter part... yap that's hell
Old 2012-06-06, 10:00   Link #2567
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

thanks tsunade for the summaries, keep me bated for chinese translation completion.
on a side note. saw this and LOL'ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
I hate you, Haimaki. Because of you, I wasted an hour to figure out what grey squirrels was doing in the story translation.
I was wondering for a damn long time who was deep snow from SPS then i realized it was mafuyuu
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 15:41   Link #2568
Impassive Harlequin
a casual observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Remember how Kinji caught a bullet from Patra with his teeth and fainted. It seems like he can also catch a rifle bullet with his teeth but he'll faint. 1000x the strength of a bullet is just impossible imo, and imagine the gramp took it like nothing. The Toyama Clan could easily conquer the world if they're that ridiculously powerful. I feel like the Hotogi with Shirayuki as the strongest child is nothing compared to them.

Hell, why didn't Holmes make contact with the Toyama Clan to be in IU if they're so powerful? AT least Kana and GIII were in there though.
well some bullets aren't really that powerful, so it may be possible to generate(though not with a human body).

Old and powerful characters usually take a neutral stance... and with the erratic power levels of the Hna world, i wouldn't be surprised if there were some who could equal them... and I honestly think that they did, at some point of time, contact with holmes (i don't think that holmes learned his hysteria from kana...)
-Denpa Kyoushi
For questions and summaries of Highschool DxD, please refer to the social group and make sure to join to access it

Social Group Link
Question and answer by zzhk
Impassive Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 03:35   Link #2569
styrive90

was there a summary of vol 10 and 11???
styrive90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 03:56   Link #2570
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by styrive90 View Post
They're in here somewhere by flare and kira. I believe the summary for vol. 10 is scattered around page 86-90. Detailed summary for vol. 11 is in page 106.

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2012-06-07 at 04:48.
Old 2012-06-07, 03:57   Link #2571
jonald101

Quote:
Originally Posted by styrive90 View Post
I think volume 11 is on page 106 done by flere, there's also a brief summary of volume 10, just try to look for it....
jonald101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 05:18   Link #2572
Flere821
Lurker

The Tohyama grandma is supposedly from some other warrior clan, married into the Tohyamas. She learned the secret techniques off the grandpa and can use them too (as shown by that one-inch punch)

Ch2 is finished translated by the guy on Baidu, and lol: Kinji pretend to be beaten up by thugs to resolve the incident without troubles, and G III who snuck into the school (with top grade camouflage tech - Kinji saw him anyway due to footprints on the ground) being worried about Kinji asked "Oi nii-san, mind if I kill those two bastards?" - Kinji told him no, and warned G III to stay away from his school life or he'll beat him up. And commented to stop following him, younger brothers aren't supposed to be over-protective to older brothers. G III said in a panic he definitely follow Kinji because he looked down recently and left, with Kinji snarking just what is wrong with the Tohyama men being so tsundere and giving away their reasoning like that? (yeah, real irony to never notice he himself is a tsundere xD)
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 06:12   Link #2573
ryan55

sorry if this is off topic and may have been explained before. But how did kinji get his DE( Desert Eagle), I think i heard it was a keepsake from his dad. And what is the current situation with his parents?
ryan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 08:05   Link #2574
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan55 View Post
sorry if this is off topic and may have been explained before. But how did kinji get his DE( Desert Eagle), I think i heard it was a keepsake from his dad. And what is the current situation with his parents?
Yeah, DE is the keepsake of his dad who fell in line of duty years ago (Kinji's dad isn't a butei, but a police). Kinji's mom is already dead, that's why his big bro dresses as woman and takes care of him in place of their mother.
Old 2012-06-07, 09:34   Link #2575
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
The Tohyama grandma is supposedly from some other warrior clan, married into the Tohyamas. She learned the secret techniques off the grandpa and can use them too (as shown by that one-inch punch)

Ch2 is finished translated by the guy on Baidu, and lol: Kinji pretend to be beaten up by thugs to resolve the incident without troubles, and G III who snuck into the school (with top grade camouflage tech - Kinji saw him anyway due to footprints on the ground) being worried about Kinji asked "Oi nii-san, mind if I kill those two bastards?" - Kinji told him no, and warned G III to stay away from his school life or he'll beat him up. And commented to stop following him, younger brothers aren't supposed to be over-protective to older brothers. G III said in a panic he definitely follow Kinji because he looked down recently and left, with Kinji snarking just what is wrong with the Tohyama men being so tsundere and giving away their reasoning like that? (yeah, real irony to never notice he himself is a tsundere xD)
So that's the guy that's following him with like a chameleon type camouflage. GIII. And Kinji pretend to be beaten. And that's why Moe was concerned about him but I think Kinji said that it didn't really hurt at all. Though in Moe's eyes. He let himself get attacked for 3 minutes. Reading a fan translation and a machine translation. It's really different. I get most wrong or right. Not sure anymore.

The secret technique of the clan or tohyama martial arts are not so secretive but maybe because they are family members. Some techniques ensures that if one outside the family saw it. They will kill them. Like the prison technique.

The punch which grandma used (though I thought its someone. Mistake mistake) is the type of punch that has the power of getting hit by a car and grandpa getting hit by it flew and clash into the walls and the walls is destroyed but grandpa just stood up like nothing.

Question on the relatives. Flere how many are current living in the Tohyama house?
Old 2012-06-07, 11:41   Link #2576
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Fully fledged tohyama members are monsters. Imagine how powerful his father is. Makes you wonder how he died in duty. Also, shows how much leeway sherlock gave kinji in their fight
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-07, 19:01   Link #2577
sky black swordman

LOL so GIII is a tsundere little brother? Is that even allowed.
And Kleeyook I think Kinjis dad was a butei.
Old 2012-06-07, 21:44   Link #2578
ZeKeR
Superbad

say guys... is half-imouto still the current reigning yandere or will Shirayuki have moar to contend with?
Old 2012-06-08, 02:14   Link #2579
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Question on the relatives. Flere how many are current living in the Tohyama house?
AFAIK: Grandpa, grandma, Kinji, Reki (Kinji haven't found a apartment for her yet, though who knows if she's willing to leave), G III (smooching off of the grandparents trying to learn secret techniques, must have really fell for Kinji got impressed by the need to learn traditional Tohyama techniques after the fight with Kinji, what with the Aikido-esque 'prison' reflect move Kinji pulled out). Kaname was just visiting I think, though she mentioned she made sure none of the other people in Butei high knew where she went since she doesn't want anyone intruding on their family time.

About the 'one-inch punch', from the narrative it was the grandma suddenly putting her entire weight and force into that punch at once, hence the destructive power.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-08, 02:42   Link #2580
Phoenix221186
Butt Theory Creator xD

MAYBE just maybe the PRISON was to counter grandma .. because that had to hurt ... xD

Tags
action, detectives, guns, harem, lolis, mf bunko j, romance, shounen