AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-12-04, 20:17   Link #1281
Justin_Brett

You mean the sequel made without the original creator doesn't match up with the one that has him?
Justin_Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-04, 22:21   Link #1282
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
This may not be Omega but in the Next Dimension manga they revealed Shiryu's baby- Weird thing is that he is called Shoryu and not Ryuho...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
You mean the sequel made without the original creator doesn't match up with the one that has him?
Well, I wouldn’t let it bothers me much. Saint Seiya anime & manga are not necessarily canon to each other after all. So, since Next Dimension is (still) a manga, it’s in a different universe and not related to Omega.
Old 2012-12-05, 09:30   Link #1283
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
This may not be Omega but in the Next Dimension manga they revealed Shiryu's baby- Weird thing is that he is called Shoryu and not Ryuho...
I saw it. Shoryu isn't Shiryu's son though, Shiryu clearly said in the fourth panel that Shunrei found the baby in the mountains, so no conflict with Ryuhou in Omega.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:40   Link #1284
Miraluka
Banned

From SSpedia:

37: The Unmovable Guardian! The Virgo Gold Saint!
Fudou of Virgo, an old ally of Mars, appears...

Now, I'm confused .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-05, 09:51   Link #1285
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
From SSpedia:

37: The Unmovable Guardian! The Virgo Gold Saint!
Fudou of Virgo, an old ally of Mars, appears...

Now, I'm confused .
Don't think too much of it . Let's just wait until we watch the episode itself.
Old 2012-12-05, 10:49   Link #1286
Justin_Brett

Sonia confirmed for not being Scorpio if that's true, then, since that's the only other one Tokisada could be.
Old 2012-12-07, 08:46   Link #1287
Divino

Tokisada is:

Spoiler for gold saint...:

Also Eden is fighting:

Spoiler for eden:

And Apparently Genbu is:

Spoiler for wasnt expecting this:

Source: sspedia
Divino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 10:06   Link #1288
Justin_Brett

Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-07, 10:57   Link #1289
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Yeah, just read the spoilers. Looks like Aquarius...

Spoiler:
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 11:22   Link #1290
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Spoiler:
Old 2012-12-07, 11:57   Link #1291
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler:
I am actually happy about the new plotwists since is not being as predictable as we though it would be.
Old 2012-12-07, 12:00   Link #1292
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

@Spoilers.
Ah, so that’s why Libra cloth “fell in love” with Genbu. Not because it got bored sitting there with Shiryu doin’ nothin’ .

Btw, it’s pretty tragic that Gold Saints has been degrading in terms loyalty and virtue as era passes (if we only count the anime). In LC, almost all Golds are loyal to Athena despite some “rebellious” ones like Asmita, Kardia, etc. In the original series, three (if not four) of them are outright traitors/evil while the rest are deceived or dead. Now in Omega, we only have two(?) good Golds, while the others are quite deranged individuals. One commits his entire life for breaking people's bones , one lives for (a creepy concept of) “love” , one is sucking life from others to live forever , and god knows what the following Golds have in store for us .
Old 2012-12-07, 12:39   Link #1293
Miraluka
Banned

From the sinopsis we get that Fudo is the reincarnation of Fudo Myo. And fights the bronze saints without wearing his gold cloth then Koga, Yuna and Ryuuho arrives and deals with them after forcing him to wear his cloth. Then Eden appears and kicks them out of Virgo temple and fights Virgo alone.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 13:52   Link #1294
Divino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
From the sinopsis we get that Fudo is the reincarnation of Fudo Myo. And fights the bronze saints without wearing his gold cloth then Koga, Yuna and Ryuuho arrives and deals with them after forcing him to wear his cloth. Then Eden appears and kicks them out of Virgo temple and fights Virgo alone.
I am really looking forward for Eden epicness.
From the look of things Eden is not still not much of a team player, since he is the first one to decide by himself that he was gonna fight a gold saint alone, the others dont seem to object about having extra help when fighting a gold saint.
Old 2012-12-07, 15:04   Link #1295
omimon
Professional Hikkikomori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divino View Post
I am actually happy about the new plotwists since is not being as predictable as we though it would be.
It makes a lot of sense when you think about it. The OP showed them back to back, the cloth "chose" him and when you consider the relationship Aries has with Libra the pieces fall together perfectly.
omimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-07, 15:29   Link #1296
Dash_Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoiler:
I predicted it since the new opening started, it's good to know that it will really happen.

Now I just want to know who will Souma and Haruto fight, I hope they let them have a one on one fight like the other ones.
Old 2012-12-07, 23:11   Link #1297
Justin_Brett

Quote:
one lives for (a creepy concept of) “love”
And says it's totally cool she let everybody in Athena's sanctuary get killed, don't forget that.

Haruto's probably still going to fight Tokisada, he has a beef with him after all. And Sonia could be Scorpio after all with this news.
Old 2012-12-08, 02:29   Link #1298
Goty

Send a message via ICQ to Goty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Btw, it’s pretty tragic that Gold Saints has been degrading in terms loyalty and virtue as era passes (if we only count the anime). In LC, almost all Golds are loyal to Athena despite some “rebellious” ones like Asmita, Kardia, etc. In the original series, three (if not four) of them are outright traitors/evil while the rest are deceived or dead. Now in Omega, we only have two(?) good Golds, while the others are quite deranged individuals. One commits his entire life for breaking people's bones , one lives for (a creepy concept of) “love” , one is sucking life from others to live forever , and god knows what the following Golds have in store for us .
Well, duh of course. In LC Athena was in charge, now we have Mars and Ionia in charge, personally recruiting them. I guess they would avoid people with a strong potential to betray them.

Still, there's Kiki, Genbu, Seiya...Harbinger let them pass and i guess Mycenae will do the same..so there are already five not on their side or who failed them. The only one who seemed unredeemable was Schiller, and he's gone.
Goty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 03:47   Link #1299
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin_Brett View Post
And Sonia could be Scorpio after all with this news.
What makes you think that Sonia's a Gold Saint, there's no way she has the Seventh Sense, since Souma was giving her trouble

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-08, 04:15   Link #1300
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
Well, duh of course. In LC Athena was in charge, now we have Mars and Ionia in charge, personally recruiting them. I guess they would avoid people with a strong potential to betray them.

Still, there's Kiki, Genbu, Seiya...Harbinger let them pass and i guess Mycenae will do the same..so there are already five not on their side or who failed them. The only one who seemed unredeemable was Schiller, and he's gone.
I’m well aware of that. Just saying how tragic it is, that’s all. Those Golds are supposed to be warriors of Athena who fought to defend earth and its residents. Now, look what many of them have become.

Also, Harbinger still likes to break people's bones and hearts. How is that redeemable? Plus, it's kinda implied that he's already tortured/killed many people (some of them are good men like those police officers). Letting those bronzes passed because he didn’t feel like breaking their bones to death clearly not even close to enough to redeem him. If you said Schiller is unredeemable, so is Harbinger until he stops his "breaking people's bones" hobby and sacrifices/dedicates his life to help the Bronzes/Athena.

Tags
action, shounen