AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-10-10, 04:08   Link #2861
ZippyDSM
Incoherance is my friend!

Quote:

eh i am happy but i can't find no pics of her .. i only have 2 .. but i want to find more .. maybe on japanese links i could find more .. but i don't know japanese and thats sads me thanks for that .. i am happy
The name is in english as well

Toko Toukouin, confirmed on 3rd pic of this
Spoiler for Warning,COSPLAYERS! :P :
ZippyDSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 19:27   Link #2862
anime2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoie_Emesai View Post
Ok finally found it to upload to photobucket ^_^.

Can anyone ID her, and maybe a large and better quality copy would be nice too ^_^.

Suggestions, if you aren't making any progress:

After a quick glance, Nanakusa's name (Shinigami no ballad) popped into my head because of the cat.
(Keep reading. The composition may not be one of Nanakusa's works.)

Though, upon closer inspection it really starts radiate a Yuiko Tokumi (篤見唯子) feel. (The eyes, coloring and shading.)
I unfortunately have not seen the 'Bottle Fairy' art book so I'm not sure, but based on the descriptions I've read it seems the artbook only contains characters from Bottle Fairy. (I believe the character here (last image nsfw) is sensei-san's teacher. I don't believe she is a character from the game 'Iris' either. Could be promotional art for some project, or random art.
(Kinda reminds me of one of the girls from Futakoi. Yuiko Tokumi did something in a comike of it so it could be, though not sure about the outfit. Probably not right though ^_^; )

I could be wrong though. It could very well be another artist which you might be able to find an online site for. Just figured I'd give you some possibilities in case you are stuck and have time, or want to find artists with similar styles.

(Oh, and if you end up searching through Nanakusa's works.. To save you time, I own the Shinigami no ballad artbook and that’s not the source of your image.)

Last edited by anime2004; 2007-10-10 at 21:43.
anime2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 19:30   Link #2863
Josh1765

Can anyone help me with the title of this anime?

hey i saw this one anime a long time ago and i want to get it, only i forgot the name of it, ive been looking everywhere, what i remember from it was there was this guy with a short sword or knife behind his back, like a ninja would carry it, and he had like a glove with all these little sharp knives in it, and he battled monsters and stuff like that, it was really gory and it took place in what im sure is feudal japan. if anyone knows the name of this anime could u please tell me, it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.
Josh1765 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 00:10   Link #2864
japhailee

I need help looking for a manga!!!

I need help looking for a manga. I have no idea what it's called or where I've seen it, but it's going to eat me up inside. This is what little I remember:

1 ) The main character and a companion went to a nightclub (I think) to rescue a friend and ended up beating up a bunch of people.

2 ) I remember the main character using a bat and kicks to beat people up.

3 ) The last thing I remember (I think) is a girl praying in a church and a bad guy walks in and grabbing her head with his hand.

If anyone can figure it out, please tell me. I would be forever greatful.
japhailee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-11, 02:31   Link #2865
hooliganj
Team Player

Those all sound like scenes in Yamato Nadesico Shichi Henge, known in the US as The Wallflower, but your descriptions are pretty vague, so I could be off.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 20:39   Link #2866
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
hi. Can anyone tell me where my signature comes from ?

im sure i got it from a wallpaper or something but i cant remember.

Been so long since i used it.

(the character that is) Background is not from a wallpaper.
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 21:40   Link #2867
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Ragnarok Online, assassin class I believe. If not Ragnarok then one of the other online rpgs, but pretty sure it's Ragnarok.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-12, 22:40   Link #2868
DSJFX18
Destiny

Yep its Ragnarok, female assasin
DSJFX18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 22:06   Link #2869
BANANABANANA
got 米?
*Artist

there was this one series (or possibly ova, i'm not sure) i saw a long time ago on vhs. from what i remember, i'm guessing it was produced in the late 80s - somewhere in the 90s. it's about a boy who lives on an island with his father (a widower, i think), and they find this...baby aquatic diniosaur/loch-ness type creature. later on, a woman comes and stays with them. i saw this when i was little, my parents wouldnt let me watch it because there was a gunfight in it... if anyone knows what i'm talking about, help would be muchly appreciated
BANANABANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 22:20   Link #2870
hooliganj
Team Player

You're probably thinking of Coo from the Distant Seas, recently reviewed by ANN.
hooliganj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 22:20   Link #2871
Furudanuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by BANANABANANA View Post
there was this one series (or possibly ova, i'm not sure) i saw a long time ago on vhs. from what i remember, i'm guessing it was produced in the late 80s - somewhere in the 90s. it's about a boy who lives on an island with his father (a widower, i think), and they find this...baby aquatic diniosaur/loch-ness type creature. later on, a woman comes and stays with them. i saw this when i was little, my parents wouldnt let me watch it because there was a gunfight in it... if anyone knows what i'm talking about, help would be muchly appreciated
The anime you describe sounds just like Coo from the Distant Seas.
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-14, 22:26   Link #2872
BANANABANANA
got 米?
*Artist

yup, that looks like it alright, thanks guys
BANANABANANA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-17, 15:41   Link #2873
Snipergod87

What anime is this from?

I didnt create this motovational poster but im curious what it is from, a girl with a big gun=cool. I may be something that someone just created for the fun of it i dunno. Sorry if this is not the appropiate to ask or not.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m...1407539243.jpg
Snipergod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 09:11   Link #2874
BOZZY

Just curious if anyone might know this title... Recently, as in a few months ago, I watched this OVA series or episode that was fairly new. I can't recall the premise totally but I recall a few scenes that took place.

There was this guy who would be playing piano and this girl would open the door (this in a high school) and watch. The same girl was apparently waiting for the guy or something. I can recall another scene that had the girl and guy meeting outside in the rain.

Anyone happen to know the title?
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 13:13   Link #2875
Snipergod87

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuGirl89 View Post
Hey does anyone have any idea which anime/manga this girl is from? id be really greatful for any help

Looks alot like Fukazawa from Over Drive imo
Snipergod87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-19, 16:57   Link #2876
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZY View Post
Just curious if anyone might know this title... Recently, as in a few months ago, I watched this OVA series or episode that was fairly new. I can't recall the premise totally but I recall a few scenes that took place.

There was this guy who would be playing piano and this girl would open the door (this in a high school) and watch. The same girl was apparently waiting for the guy or something. I can recall another scene that had the girl and guy meeting outside in the rain.

Anyone happen to know the title?
Check either One, an OVA, or Piano: The Melody of a Young Girl's Heart, a 10 episode series. The scenes you mentioned are very familiar and I can't recall if it's from either of those series exactly, though.

Last edited by Ledgem; 2007-10-19 at 16:59. Reason: Added in URLs.
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 16:11   Link #2877
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Anyone happens to know where this is from ?
Old 2007-10-20, 16:42   Link #2878
Neaco
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Anyone happens to know where this is from ?
It's a work by artist Carnelian, I'm not sure if that one was ever from an anime though.

http://www.animenfo.com/person,1339,...carnelian.html
http://konachan.com/post/list/carnelian/1
Neaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-20, 19:21   Link #2879
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

sauce.

Question I've been wondering about for years.

Back in 2001, I frequently saw three pictures on ero-sites that a fellow named "Linux" hypothesized as coming from an eroge (back in the era of Forum 15). I don't have pictures since I don't have names, but the artwork is apparently famous and a fellow found a high-resolution version on Kazaa in 2002 and posted it in F15.

Now, here are some crude MS paint drawings to give people the idea. It's a bit graphic (well, as graphic as painfully crude MS paint works can be) so be warned. PG-13, maybe?

Spoiler:

The girl is the one with brown hair, the boy with no hair, though in the game he also has brown hair as well. The setting looks to be a bedroom, I believe there was a book-case behind the bed the kids were on. I call them kids because in anime terms they were probably 13~14 years old, I dunno. A striking feature of the pictures was that there was a window spewing bright light into the bedroom.

The boy was wincing in the third panel after getting "thumped" so to say, the girl was leaning over him in the second panel, and they were looking at each other passionately in the first panel. Chronologically, the first panel could have also been the last, I'm not sure.
Malintex_Terek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-22, 00:41   Link #2880
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ledgem View Post
Check either One, an OVA, or Piano: The Melody of a Young Girl's Heart, a 10 episode series. The scenes you mentioned are very familiar and I can't recall if it's from either of those series exactly, though.
I thought it might have been ONE at first but I am pretty sure its not that... If anything I can recall that the one guy who played the piano and the main female lead were supposed to meet and they eventually do, and it ends off with a sort of see you some other time sort of transition.
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel