AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-25, 01:29   Link #101
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

hey.. isn't it kinda interesting that Orochimaru is after Sasuke and Akatsuki is after Naruto?
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 02:26   Link #102
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi
hey.. isn't it kinda interesting that Orochimaru is after Sasuke and Akatsuki is after Naruto?
Actually, Oro is after the sharingan and akatsuki is after the kyuubi.
Old 2004-11-25, 03:44   Link #103
Iijyanaika

Send a message via AIM to Iijyanaika
akatsukis leader is yondaime, just watch
Iijyanaika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 06:50   Link #104
Satoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iijyanaika
Jiraiya said they are wanted criminals...
Yondaime is the 4th hokage...the golden flash of konoha...nothing else.
Old 2004-11-25, 11:40   Link #105
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faktor-IV
and that means its a filler? maybe .. i dont know what filler means . Unless im there watching kishmoto.
Well obviously it's the first option : you don't know what filler means.

Quote:
I dont think so...
So you say that this guy
Spoiler:

looks like the 3rd guy in the filler pic.

Okey why not?
They also both really look like Santa Claus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimpusmaximus
I wouldn't ever say that it is gospel but isn't it suspicious that there is even a casual resemblance. I mean we have three that have distinguishing traits that match up and have relative sizes that seem to match. Its not gospel and I think that there was fudging with all the guys with the domed hair styles, but Kishimoto must have been sending over info or this is just too much of a strech.
Maybe they said, we wanna put a picture of the red moon up, so Kishimoto says I only have these so far but I I'm sure you can fudge it....
I am just saying its foolish to dismiss it out of hand
The only resemblance are their clothing, for god sake they haven't even the same hair cut which is however the only noticeable detail with height.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monir
Thanks!! Its hard to get you surprised. I was away for few weeks during the time when Itachi was introduced in the anime. Must have missed it then. Wonder why the anime team felt to relocate and rearrange this scene although the scene fitted in perfectly in the episode it was shown? I mean if Kishimoto had something solid for future story telling based on the characters' drawn in the manga then he should have objected vehemently with the blatant difference of silhouette portrayed in the anime and for rearranging the sequence of events in a different episode. Its a well known fact Kishimoto keeps close ties with the animated project. My guess is that either the anime team has messed up, or Kishimoto hasn't solidified his idea on how the remaining 5 should appear, so he didn't object on the anime-team's initiative.
I really wonder from where this funny idea that Kishimoto keep close ties with the anime team.
Because it's simply wrong, Kishimoto isn't part of the anime project, not even as a simple advisor.
Anyway the anime just showed vague silhouettes representing 9 people, and that's just that : a representation.
It's a common thing in manga and comics in general btw, it doesn't even have to be resembling.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 22:47   Link #106
Faktor-IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
is there a cave in here? I said that 24hrs ago..

Quote:
So you say that this guy
Spoiler:

looks like the 3rd guy in the filler pic.

Okey why not?
They also both really look like Santa Claus.
post the pic from the anime? (3rd guy to the right)

perhaps its just my onpinion but where does Santa Claus come from? Its Thanksgiving..
I might be crazy to think venus the fly trap doesnt walk around with that thing 24/7.
Faktor-IV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-25, 23:29   Link #107
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iijyanaika
Yea, maybe the real reason why Akatsuki need the Kyuubi so badly is because they need to release Yondiame, who never really died. He simply locked himself in Kyuubi and is looking for someone to bust him out. (That would so f--k up the story, lol)

Anyways, I think it will be a long time before we have a good idea of who the Akatsuki boss is. We have only seen 2 members and an ex-member fight so far while 2 others (I think) have made cameo appearances. We are gonna have to see at least 2 or 3 more first. I hope at least one of them is stronger than Itachi
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 08:38   Link #108
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
is there a cave in here? I said that 24hrs ago..
No joke? You don't know the meaning of quoting someone either?

Quote:
post the pic from the anime? (3rd guy to the right)
Already done, look at the page before.

Quote:
perhaps its just my onpinion but where does Santa Claus come from? Its Thanksgiving..
I might be crazy to think venus the fly trap doesnt walk around with that thing 24/7.
Santa looks like about as much as the fly trap dude than the guy in the filler pic, that's the common point.
And so you think that the 3rd guy looks like the fly trap dude if he was a dude... without fly trap stuff around his head. And with a different hair cut indeed.
Like I said, pretty wild imagination and a pretty bad sight.
Old 2004-11-26, 09:53   Link #109
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrimpusmaximus
I wouldn't ever say that it is gospel but isn't it suspicious that there is even a casual resemblance. I mean we have three that have distinguishing traits that match up and have relative sizes that seem to match. Its not gospel and I think that there was fudging with all the guys with the domed hair styles, but Kishimoto must have been sending over info or this is just too much of a strech.

Maybe they said, we wanna put a picture of the red moon up, so Kishimoto says I only have these so far but I I'm sure you can fudge it....

I am just saying its foolish to dismiss it out of hand
Or it could simply be 9 people of varying sizes with a coat and a couple generic hair styles. So when you look at the manga picture you play match up. Of course with Itachi and Kisame in both of them so it isn't completely wrong.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 10:19   Link #110
BlackDove
Unheard

What if Akatsuki's boss is Rin?

Just posting crazy here.
BlackDove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 11:36   Link #111
Kayess
Guy From Canada

Kakashi's Dad gets my vote atm.
Kayess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-26, 12:23   Link #112
Faktor-IV

Quote:
No joke? You don't know the meaning of quoting someone either?
no joke.. You don't know the meaning of quoting someone ...

Quote:
Santa looks like about as much as the fly trap dude than the guy in the filler pic, that's the common point.
And so you think that the 3rd guy looks like the fly trap dude if he was a dude... without fly trap stuff around his head. And with a different hair cut indeed.
Like I said, pretty wild imagination and a pretty bad sight.

Common point is Santa? wild imagination and bad sight? .......
The rest i have no idea what you just said.
Old 2004-11-26, 16:27   Link #113
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
no joke.. You don't know the meaning of quoting someone ...
I thought that to repeat what someone just said was only funny when you're still in elementary school but I was obviously wrong.
Quote:
Quote:
and that means its a filler? maybe .. i dont know what filler means . Unless im there watching kishmoto.
Get it now?
You said that you didn't know what filler meant (which is already funny given that you were acting like you did in your post just before) except "you're there watching Kishimoto".
I merely confirmed that there was no exception.

Quote:
Common point is Santa? wild imagination and bad sight? .......
The rest i have no idea what you just said.
Which only adds inability to read to wild imagination and bad sight.
Old 2004-11-27, 00:40   Link #114
Faktor-IV

Quote:
I thought that to repeat what someone just said was only funny when you're still in elementary school but I was obviously wrong.

Get it now?
You said that you didn't know what filler meant (which is already funny given that you were acting like you did in your post just before) except "you're there watching Kishimoto".
I merely confirmed that there was no exception.
sigh... i said i didnt know.. and you telling me I dont know? lol u like to repeat me? funny kid.. Look, Im open minded, if you said Kishimoto doesnt collaborate or doesnt have any guidance with the anime because [insert fact here] would be no problem. All i read was no reason , no facts, but becasue I said so kinda marks.

Quote:
Which only adds inability to read to wild imagination and bad sight.
what? ... Santa is not here.. its still month away..

Last edited by Faktor-IV; 2004-11-27 at 03:38.
Old 2004-11-27, 01:56   Link #115
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

what are things that make akatsuki, akatsuki?
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-27, 05:14   Link #116
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
sigh... i said i didnt know.. and you telling me I dont know? lol u like to repeat me?
He ruled out the "I'm there watching Kishimoto" possibility.
Quote:
funny kid.. Look, Im open minded
Look at his avatar and his description (also take note of his spoon). A filler is when the anime adds something that the manga didn't say.

Also, if you can see a similarity between the akatsuki from tha manga and the akatsuki from the anime (besides Kisame and Itachi) then either your eyes are messed up badly or you're just really determined that they have to be the same and you make it all up in your head.
Old 2004-11-27, 11:18   Link #117
Faktor-IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
He ruled out the "I'm there watching Kishimoto" possibility. Look at his avatar and his description (also take note of his spoon).
I dont know what your trying to say.. Im looking at your avatar.. you trying to imply your a 13yr old red head? And he ruled out : Im there watching kishimoto? there you go, if he is there watching kishimoto , thats fact and proof that makes his argument valid. All i read was no facts and no reasons just Kishimoto is not collaborating with the anime team. just provide why..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
A filler is when the anime adds something that the manga didn't say.
This wasnt a whole new arc that was inplaced, just added a photo of the topic they were discussing in the Manga. Even so, what are we talking about? that kishimoto didnt have his input on that pic? In my onpinion and I mean just my onpinion. Im not trying to influence you although you ppl trying to do it without facts. I just feel something of that matter , an a important figures for this anime will not be aired without consulting with kishimoto. But like you said, if that is the defintion of a filler , with or without knowing what kishimoto was doing and planning, then yes your correct and Im wrong. Like i said earlier, i didnt know what filler ment

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Also, if you can see a similarity between the akatsuki from tha manga and the akatsuki from the anime (besides Kisame and Itachi) then either your eyes are messed up badly or you're just really determined that they have to be the same and you make it all up in your head.
talk about being determined .....

It was just my onpinion of ONE guy who looked like some one in the manga (why is that so hard to understand and why are you targeting me cuz i have different onpinion) cuz you want to persuade, hey thats all good but provide some facts. Im open minded and I like to know and be educated . But I dont accept because I said so as the reason. .
Old 2004-11-27, 11:38   Link #118
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
A filler is when the anime adds something that the manga didn't say.
Well not exactly even if it's the case in Naruto given that the anime team never adds something to the storyline itself.
It's exactly what the word means, a scene which is used as filling, a scene which just wast time without adding anything to the story.
Remember the bull episode? Well that's exactly that ^^

Quote:
Actually I think this guy is just a troll but whatever.
Faktor-IV you just have to watch the ending and take a look at the credit, people involved in the making of the anime are listed with their jobs.
Old 2004-11-27, 13:27   Link #119
Faktor-IV

Quote:
Well not exactly even if it's the case in Naruto given that the anime team never adds something to the storyline itself.
It's exactly what the word means, a scene which is used as filling, a scene which just wast time without adding anything to the story.
Remember the bull episode? Well that's exactly that ^^

Actually I think this guy is just a troll but whatever.
Faktor-IV you just have to watch the ending and take a look at the credit, people involved in the making of the anime are listed with their jobs.
You giving me japanese credits? I know i said i was open minded but dang...
you seemed so sure i thought you would say something along the line like , in the contract sect xx, kishmoto has no authority over what Nara animation studio does with his manga.

you telling him im a troll?
I shouldve stayed away from this thread, your nothing but trouble.
Old 2004-11-27, 14:30   Link #120
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

The very decision to make an anime from a manga is taken by the publishing houses and the produceur of the TV series, the mangaka is under contract with his publishing houses and has more or less nothing to say about how the possible adaptation will be done except if he's a big shot in the manga word but even with that it's rare if the mangaka didn't re-take the right of his manga from his publisher.
Like in the US, most of the time the rights of the manga/comics don't belong to the authors themself, they belong to the publisher. Naruto's rights belong to Jump Comics, and not Kishimoto Masashi himself.

The mangaka usually have no contact with the anime team, actually they discover the anime of their own series on the TV as everybody (if they have the time to watch it).
I kinda remember that Raikage posted here once a little drawing by the mangaka of Hikaru no Go showing this situation btw.

Naruto is one example where the manga and the anime are very close, but the anime team has payed the right to use the series to make their anime and thus Hayato Date, the anime director, can change the story as he wants within the restrictions of the exploitation's contract between Shonen Jumps and Studio Pierrot (and probably Tokyo TV for blood censoring matter, etc. ).

A mangaka participating to the anime devoted to its manga is something that happens time to time, Akira Toriyama or Rumiko Takahashi or Tsukasa Hojo are good examples of that.
Good but rare examples, they could do it because they're very big shot in the manga world and in the case of Tsukasa Hojo (and I think Rumiko Takahashi as well) because they became rich enough to be the owner of the rights of their manga.

Then it's not so hard to find the credit in english, just putting "studio pierrot staff Naruto" in google and you could have found this site where you can see that the only contribution of Kishimoto is to be the autor of the original manga.

And yeah frankly given your last posts (you know your "what? ... Santa is not here.. its still month away.." & co) you were either a troll or a... how could I say that without flaming? Person with understanding problems?