AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-01-29, 23:06   Link #21
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Well guys here's my new story. It's going to be a collection of silly stories that happen to the characters of Naruto.
Naruto Bloopers "Chapter 1 The Super Sexy Jutsu"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...7443&chapter=1
Let me know what you think of it.
Haha, very funny. My favs were Shika, Sasuke, Kakashi and Jiraiya. Good stuff
Old 2008-01-29, 23:18   Link #22
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Thumbs down

Glad that you guys liked the story. I've been thinking about starting it for a couple of days now and said what the heck I'll do it. Your responses made it well worth it. Look forward to other silly stuff like that later on, I may even write a "Super Sexy Jutsu 2". By the way what did you guys think of chapter 3 of "Leaf's Squad 15"?
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-29, 23:27   Link #23
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Haven't had a chance to read it. I had to write my story, clean my house, then hang with my parents for a bit. Now it's midnight, and I have to be up in 5.5 hours.
Old 2008-01-29, 23:30   Link #24
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Haven't had a chance to read it. I had to write my story, clean my house, then hang with my parents for a bit. Now it's midnight, and I have to be up in 5.5 hours.
Man 5.5 hours that stinks, I don't have to be up for 8 Glad you got your chapter written though, it was great
Old 2008-01-29, 23:40   Link #25
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
[/SPOILER]
Jeesh dude, I can't believe you got all defensive on me. I wasn't trying to be a critic in the least. I just saw some similarities in facial features other aspects of the drawings, I wasn't even comparing the details about the character's history, skills, and all of that other stuff. I didn't meen for it to seem like I was saying that you were trying to cover up that the characters were similar. I'm sorry you took it that way, I was just pointing out some similarities. I also can't believe you spent all that time coming up with those rebukes. lol , they were very good though, even if I was saying that you were copying characters, you would have blown me out of the water, good job By the way, since we're talking about your creations at the moment. I've read up to chapter 4 of Raiu, It's awesome. I love the detail you put into the story, and the one fight I've read so far was great.

Quzor: Just finished chapter 5. I think that may be your best chapter yet, with all of the detail put into the way you told the history and how everything went down. Anyways great chapter can't wait for the finale.

Spectacular_Insanity: Awesome story so far, I felt like I was reading from a published book, because of how well it is written. Keep on writing.
I'm sorry if it seemed defensive and I'll admit It somewhat was either way it gave me a good reason to explain the background and development of my chars, I just wanted to shed some light on the origin of said chars not really to flame or to argue with you, but just a rebuttle of literary prose. BTW I'm gearing up to read your newest chapters
Old 2008-01-30, 01:02   Link #26
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

@Zaku - Excellent chapter. You really have a knack for writing fight sequences. I can always see the battles in my head when I'm reading your chapters. I also like the ending...Shinabaru made me laugh.

@Spectacular_Insanity - Nice start! I'm very intrigued already. It's nice to finally be able to see the personalities of all those descriptions play out in their own story. The interaction between the two sisters and Mizaru seems like it's going to be quite interesting. Keep it coming!
Old 2008-01-30, 03:29   Link #27
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to Reith
Sorry 'bout b4 guys. These motherf******* links should work.

The Continued Legacy
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4017567/...ntinued_Legacy

All I Want is Sakura
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3876218/...want_is_Sakura

The Leaf Village Life
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3868104/...f_Village_Life

My fanfic name is the same as this animesuki account's name.
Reith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-30, 08:20   Link #28
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Reith:Finally finished reading your stories, "Continued Legacy" was pretty good. "All I want is Sakura" was better, I did notice a blooper though "That’s all he got to say b4 Mato stung him in his face. He also began to break his back. Before he was about to do something out of proportion, I stopped him." from what I understood you were writing as Mato during the story. And I would have to say that "Leaf Village Life" is the best. It is the most well written and it's funny so it gets my vote.
Old 2008-01-30, 15:26   Link #29
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Well, here it is. The culmination of Yoshi v. "Tsubashi":

http://narutofic.org/viewstory.php?s...ze=0&chapter=6

It's a bit longer than the other chapters, but I hope that equates to a more interesting read for you all. Let me know what you think, of the chapter, and the story overall. I'd greatly appreciate any feedback

Coming soon:
The History of the "Devil's Offspring"
Tsuzashi Mitsuki: From Death, to Drunk, to Suiken Deity
Old 2008-01-30, 18:05   Link #30
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Thx SO MUCH ZAKU! No one ever reviews besides my one fanfic friend. I really liked your latest chap. I read about 10 lines before I had to go to bed, then I got up at 1:45, opened my laptop (which was already on, downloading something) and read the rest! I liked it that much. I say 10000000 out of 10! There is no other score, for that chapter.
Old 2008-01-30, 18:06   Link #31
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Cool

I'm gonna post my stories on narutofic too, once I get the account up.
Old 2008-01-30, 18:31   Link #32
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quzor: Just finished reading the last chapter of your story. It was great. was kinda dissapointed that Yoshi was killed, but was surprised by "Tsubashi's" comment at the end of the fight, it was a complete other side of him I never even thought that I'd seen. Anyway the whole story was great, and now that the whole thing's finished I'm going to read it from start to end. Can't wait for more of your stories.

Reith: Glad you liked the chapter, but you didn't say which it was, Leaf's Squad 15 chapter 3 or my first chapter of Naruto Bloopers? Either way I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much.
Old 2008-01-30, 19:00   Link #33
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Quote:
Reith: Glad you liked the chapter, but you didn't say which it was, Leaf's Squad 15 chapter 3 or my first chapter of Naruto Bloopers? Either way I'm glad that you enjoyed it so much.
The latest chapter of Squad 15.

Last edited by Reith; 2008-01-31 at 16:35.
Old 2008-01-30, 21:40   Link #34
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Hey guys I've probably only got enough time this weekend to write 1 more chapter for my stories and I wanted to know which you would rather me update: "Leaf's Squad 15" or "Naruto Bloopers". I'll let you guys decide I don't care which you choose I enjoy writing both.
Old 2008-01-31, 16:35   Link #35
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

Quote:
Hey guys I've probably only got enough time this weekend to write 1 more chapter for my stories and I wanted to know which you would rather me update: "Leaf's Squad 15" or "Naruto Bloopers". I'll let you guys decide I don't care which you choose I enjoy writing both.
Leaf's Squad 15 definately! Both stories are good but I like that one a little bit better.
Old 2008-01-31, 18:36   Link #36
Reith
Light Gaia
*Artist

I posted the next chapter for All I Want is Sakura.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3876218/...want_is_Sakura
Old 2008-01-31, 23:16   Link #37
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Quzor: Just finished reading the last chapter of your story. It was great. was kinda dissapointed that Yoshi was killed, but was surprised by "Tsubashi's" comment at the end of the fight, it was a complete other side of him I never even thought that I'd seen. Anyway the whole story was great, and now that the whole thing's finished I'm going to read it from start to end. Can't wait for more of your stories.

I also vote for Squad 15. Bloopers are great, but stories are even better.
Old 2008-01-31, 23:26   Link #38
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

No reason to disrupt the flow. Chalk up another vote for Leaf's Squad 15.
Old 2008-01-31, 23:32   Link #39
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

I quess it's a landslide. I'll try to have it by Sunday.
Old 2008-02-01, 00:13   Link #40
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Alright KurayamiLeader, I was trying to be patient, but I just can't hold it in any longer...

Where's them Raius!?!?!?!

I've been fiending for some new stuff, especially since you left it before just getting into the next stage!

Tags
deviantart.com, fan ideas, fanfiction, fanfiction.net