AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-17, 08:52   Link #141
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Would really love it if the lass gets a bf and the kid gets jealous.
Old 2009-07-17, 09:39   Link #142
typhonsentra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
I see that as an inevitable development. She probably already has one actually.
Old 2009-07-17, 09:48   Link #143
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Indeed. I feel quite bad now for thinking such thoughts.

We seriously should have seen this one coming though. At least it was obvious she knew he was following her.
Yeah, we do feel bad. haha. Also, its good that she realized he was following her since it was so obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern_Mage View Post
Kota has FINALLY demonstrated that he IS a kid. Really.

natsuki on the other hand, really cares for Kotaa, how touching.
She seems to care for him after such a short amount of time. Maybe she knew him when they were younger except he doesn't remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by typhonsentra View Post
I see that as an inevitable development. She probably already has one actually.
I can see two things happening: 1). She naturally gets a boyfriend while thinking of him as a little brother figure or 2). She purposely gets a boyfriend to instigate him because she has romantic feelings for him.

Let's all buckle up for the inevitable ride that is sure to come!
Old 2009-07-17, 10:27   Link #144
aulzon

A bit anticlimatic way to deal with the money but oh well..

Quote:
I can see the chapter now. Kouta watches Natsuki and her BF get into an ecchi situation. In Kouta's 13 year old mind he probably imagines Natsuki's BF as a giant octopus with lots of tentacles. Kouta runs to "save" her but finds out its all a misunderstanding.

That aside, it would be awesome if Natsuki's hypothetical bf looked exactly like Arihara.
Old 2009-07-17, 10:59   Link #145
Iron21

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulzon View Post
A bit anticlimatic way to deal with the money but oh well..

I can see the chapter now. Kouta watches Natsuki and her BF get into an ecchi situation. In Kouta's 13 year old mind he probably imagines Natsuki's BF as a giant octopus with lots of tentacles. Kouta runs to "save" her but finds out its all a misunderstanding.

That aside, it would be awesome if Natsuki's hypothetical bf looked exactly like Arihara.
We only know about half of the money and it was for her school field trip. We still don't know how she got the other half.
Old 2009-07-17, 11:06   Link #146
aulzon

Quote:
We only know about half of the money and it was for her school field trip. We still don't know how she got the other half.
Oh you're right. =0.
Old 2009-07-17, 11:54   Link #147
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , i feel that its a bit overabused that she very care so much about him , they just met .
Maybe she act like she care about him . I think that she ran away to her home with some moneys and tried to get somewhere a home where she could sleep .
Gotta like how she teases with him .
Old 2009-07-17, 13:34   Link #148
typhonsentra

I keep thinking that, but she attends school like normal (She would have to attend to get the first pack of money) so if she was a runaway would that be possible?
Old 2009-07-17, 14:49   Link #149
golthin

I was thinking that the sad thing is that in all the works of Kawashita sensei, she never shows the couple having sex. no sex in HL, No sex in ichigo 100 and I have not read lilim kiss yet.
Old 2009-07-17, 15:00   Link #150
typhonsentra

Well maybe she feels drawing the actual act would be too graphic for a teen-focused manga. They did have sex in Ichigo by the way, don't let the fanatics of the other girls tell you otherwise, it was pretty clear what happened in that chapter.
Old 2009-07-17, 15:18   Link #151
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
I was thinking that the sad thing is that in all the works of Kawashita sensei, she never shows the couple having sex. no sex in HL, No sex in ichigo 100 and I have not read lilim kiss yet.
I don't think its a sad thing, altho these stories have been very romance heavy, I never felt that they needed sex to play any part in them and I'm all for sex scenes and what not.
Sex scenes that play any good part to stories are honestly not handled all too well most of the time.
Hell even now I couldn't think of one thats done well but then thats just down to my lousy memory.

I don't see sex playing its part between these 2 unless Onee-chan decides she wants some
Old 2009-07-17, 17:42   Link #152
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Well maybe she feels drawing the actual act would be too graphic for a teen-focused manga. They did have sex in Ichigo by the way, don't let the fanatics of the other girls tell you otherwise, it was pretty clear what happened in that chapter.
oooh how I loved this one and still do... the subtlety of the scenes woven together was better than any hentai could deliver
Old 2009-07-17, 18:41   Link #153
golthin

Quote:
it has been so long since i read ichigo 100% ! do you happen to remember what chapter was that?
Old 2009-07-17, 22:34   Link #154
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
She doesn't show it because JUMP won't allow it. If they did, Satsuki would be humping Manaka like a rabid dog in every chapter
Old 2009-07-18, 00:12   Link #155
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
She doesn't show it because JUMP won't allow it. If they did, Satsuki would be humping Manaka like a rabid dog in every chapter
well, her previous works are the same, maybe is because all her works have been in JUMP.
Old 2009-07-18, 00:32   Link #156
Marion
The Great Dine

I started the manga a while ago and I love it. Although I'm not usually into ecchi it's a pretty funny series. Natsuki and Kouta's antics are hilarious and the fact that his ideas of Natsuki's job always involves his father and her in some skimpy outfit just make me lol.
Old 2009-07-18, 03:36   Link #157
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
& personally, some of the way's she taunted him were a lot hotter then the two actually having sex.
Old 2009-07-18, 05:31   Link #158
hellraiser85

natsuki getting a boyfriend? i doubt it, it would be too much of a shock for the average reader.. well i certainly expect some studs to try to seduce her and to see natsuki enjoying kouta getting jelaous over it,
of course i also expect the opposite situation, kouta getting a gf and natsuki being slightly jelaous/depressed because of it
Old 2009-07-18, 05:39   Link #159
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

We yet have to see whether both really develop romantic interest in each other or whether she just plays the role of an oneechan / guardian angel /date doctor forever. I don't take the former as a given.
Old 2009-07-18, 10:19   Link #160
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
We yet have to see whether both really develop romantic interest in each other or whether she just plays the role of an oneechan / guardian angel /date doctor forever. I don't take the former as a given.
What's great is that it can go any way and the author will make it great.

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen