AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-17, 20:08   Link #11061
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so those bonus chapters. Nagoshi's was the worst i think. I have an affinity for Kanzaki, Asuka, and Akari, so those chapters were stellar in my eyes. I'm impartial towards Shiho, so that one was okay. and Rin.. oh man. haha. exactly how i had imagined that would go.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-17, 20:31   Link #11062
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
so those bonus chapters. Nagoshi's was the worst i think. I have an affinity for Kanzaki, Asuka, and Akari, so those chapters were stellar in my eyes. I'm impartial towards Shiho, so that one was okay. and Rin.. oh man. haha. exactly how i had imagined that would go.
I haven't read Nagoshi's yet, but I've liked most of the bonus chapters. Shiho's was actually my favorite. Rin's was great as well.
Old 2014-02-26, 12:48   Link #11063
boneclaw97

any scores you guys like to give?

mine would be a 4/10 since the manga started off strong but ever since the break up with asuka(despite things like gthe neighbor lady, akari's wedding, chapter 234, chapter 200, the fantasy chapters, asuka's development, takashi's child, yuzuki's father, nagato and adachi being good) have been utter crap.

also, you think seo might pull some amagami ss versions? i mean i know that it's in their nature to do it and ever since akari's fantasy chapter, i'm kinda curious as to how they got married and what the hell happened between him and yuzuki. not only that, HOW THE HELL DID HE EVEN END UP WITH RIN!?! i know these are suppose to for sales but after readsing the manga i'm just kinda curious as to how and why this happened
boneclaw97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 06:04   Link #11064
Kopi
Σ(゚ロ゚ノ)ノ

Yuzuki fantasy chapter

Haruto with his back turned after doing it, saying "Please... marry me" and "Eh?! It felt like the perfect time, though!!" had me rolling
Kopi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 07:11   Link #11065
Blue-kun
Che! Che! Che!

Lol, the funny thing with this one is that it might only be "fantasy" in name, since it'd tie just nicely in the actual story too. It was very "them", Haruto and Yuzuki, that is, and I had a big smile on my face when he proposed in-between another round, haha. In the end, though, it certainly worked out, and I'm not sure this no sleep thing with a lady like Yuzuki next to you is all that bad a punishment -- quite the contrary!

Guess all that's left now is the OAD that comes at the end of the month with Vol. 27. I wasn't too excited for it because I didn't really like the anime, in general, so having a straight out adaptation of the finale wouldn't do much. However, according to the text on the first pages of Fuuka chapter 4, it seems like the OAD will actually show the finale from Yuzuki's point of view? If so, then it should be interesting, and I hope they revisit the cherry blossom scene a bit more before jumping to the wedding and what came after it.
Old 2014-03-03, 08:47   Link #11066
boneclaw97

i wonder if the animation style will be the same as the manga or the gonzo anime
Old 2014-03-03, 10:56   Link #11067
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so, who else thinks Akari/Asuka should have won? haha. i think the manga could have ended in the early 100s and i would have been so much happier..

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
Old 2014-03-03, 11:10   Link #11068
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
so, who else thinks Akari/Asuka should have won? haha. i think the manga could have ended in the early 100s and i would have been so much happier..
Actually, Asuka already won. The real story is from chapter 1 to chapter 116 with chapter 200.3 as the epilogue. The rest are just fantasy chapters with different girls' route and some even mistake Yuzuki's route for the real story since her fantasy chapters are just too many.
Old 2014-03-03, 11:22   Link #11069
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Actually, Asuka already won. The real story is from chapter 1 to chapter 116 with chapter 200.3 as the epilogue. The rest are just fantasy chapters with different girls' route and some even mistake Yuzuki's route for the real story since her fantasy chapters are just too many.
i can totally get on board with this line of thought.

Old 2014-03-03, 12:36   Link #11070
boneclaw97

Akari's fantasy chapter felt like an actual chapter and even has the same continuity as the manga which begs the question what the heck happened between haruto and yuzuki?

Also anyone think Seo will make some amagami ss versions because I'd love to see how haruto expands his relationship with these women. Heck, can you imagine the sex scenes being even longer like in nozoki ana? I'd like to see that
Old 2014-03-03, 13:04   Link #11071
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Asuka to me has always been a shallow throw-away character. Introduced halfway through, set up as rebound from the get-go and barely any development make her character one of the most tedious, yet sometimes necessary, archetypes.

Akari, on the other hand, was much more interesting. Her one-of-the-boys dynamic Haruto and Takashi, becoming a blooming babe later, even holds enough potential for a main story.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 14:45   Link #11072
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Akari best girl, final girl...her chapter was the true ending to the series.
Like I said before, everything else is just one huge and unnecessary "Yuzuki Fantasy Chapter".
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 18:20   Link #11073
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

It would have made much more chronological sense for the Yuzuki fantasy chapter to have been the penultimate chapter. It's pretty much canon anyway.

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 07:37   Link #11074
boneclaw97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Asuka to me has always been a shallow throw-away character. Introduced halfway through, set up as rebound from the get-go and barely any development make her character one of the most tedious, yet sometimes necessary, archetypes.

Akari, on the other hand, was much more interesting. Her one-of-the-boys dynamic Haruto and Takashi, becoming a blooming babe later, even holds enough potential for a main story.
so you think they'll let us explain to us in a spinoff of how akari ended up with haruto since her fantasy chapter seemed to have the same history as the manga?
Old 2014-03-04, 08:19   Link #11075
Freeter
beyond

Seo recently posted this on Twitter:

Quote:
@seokouji 妄想200話には登場しませんでしたが、美友、清美、葵姉さんも恋愛対象です!笑
Is he cockteasing us with possible Hoshina, Kiyomi, and Aoi chapters? That clever bastard, he knows where the money's at
Old 2014-03-04, 08:24   Link #11076
boneclaw97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post

Is he cockteasing us with possible Hoshina, Kiyomi, and Aoi chapters? That clever bastard, he knows where the money's at
Maybe it has something to do with the RPGs. But why involve his sister? Japan may have come up with some crazy stuff but why give us invest? Who asked for Ali? Where's Adachi?
Old 2014-03-04, 09:49   Link #11077
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post

Kiyomi, really? I mean, the other girls had more or less some sort of interest into Hehruto, but from my subdued memories I cannot reacall Kiyomi being among of them. Had to look Hoshina up as I didn't remember her at all. Forutnately, that doesn't seem to be much of a big deal .

Quote:
Akari best girl, final girl...her chapter was the true ending to the series.
Like I said before, everything else is just one huge and unnecessary "Yuzuki Fantasy Chapter".
Yuzuki's fine if you can ignore Seo's demonization of her character >_<. But, yeah out of all fantasy chapters Akari steamrolled the others.
Old 2014-03-04, 10:20   Link #11078
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

how do you not remember hoshina? that one i think would be hilarious on so many levels. i think Adachi's would be stellar too.

Old 2014-03-04, 10:59   Link #11079
boneclaw97

but anyone care to tell me why Aoi, haruto's sister, is in this? how is anyone not bothered by this?

i hope they put adachi in the next fantasy chapter after kiyomi. aoi can screw narumi for all i care which is a shame because he's screwing akari like 4 times a week. you know, in their day off i wonder how many times akari screws with haruto considering they had sex like in the noon till afternoon like probably 7:56 pm considering what her fantasy chapter showed us.

anyway, you guys hope for an amagami ss version because i would like to see haruto develop his relationships with different girls. heck, how did haruto even end up with rin and in akari's fantasy chapter it showed us that it has the same continuity as the manga which begs the question what the hell happened between him and eba. also, i'd like to see haruto and asuka's relationship told in a different way after the decide to go out like show them how they handled their relationship in high school, college, and in their marriage life. heck, you can make them have sex in their high school years considering that they are nieghbors in the manga it just strike me as odd as how haruto never oince had sex with her in their high school years nor shared a shower together. also, you can introduce eba as a what if scenerio if haruto chose asuka over her.
Old 2014-03-04, 11:02   Link #11080
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i don't think Kiyomi will get a chapter. like others have mentioned, she has literally no interest in Haruto. and as for Aoi, wincest is a thing that anime fans have come to accept. as long as you remember its fiction, i don't think too many people are bothered by it.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life