AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-16, 07:13   Link #2621
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Damn. The spoiler for the next chapter really moved my heart.
Old 2012-02-16, 12:57   Link #2622
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Fukuda stole this chapter and i still think he and Aoki makes a better couple.
c167 summary
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisui View Post

This arc is really building up climax. I would not be surprised if Tsugumi-sensei is is wrapping up the series. I am getting so pumped up. =)
still got to beat Eiji in the rankings

but i think this is the 2nd to last arc.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2012-02-16 at 14:11.
Old 2012-02-18, 03:50   Link #2623
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Spoiler for c167:
Old 2012-02-18, 05:49   Link #2624
Meltyred

Nice to see Road Racer Giri get some recognition.
Still, I am thinking that their final Manga will be called, BAKUMAN, and that we finished reading it at the last chapter. (It has been done before, but it does seem nice.)
Old 2012-02-20, 09:19   Link #2625
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

The chats of otaku's in the anonymous chat room is really disturbing. Pure my ass.

Again. Another no comment dialogue for Miho when her manager telling her to shut her mouth off regarding the issue. Looks like she won't keep her mouth shut if someone ask her regarding her relationship. Nice going Fukuda. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Old 2012-02-20, 10:37   Link #2626
blue_sora

Azunyan....Somehow I feel like this is based on Ayane Taketatsu case that plays Azunyan in K-On. Maybe even the mangakas sympathize with her

I love how the mangakas isn't afraid to call out these delusional otakus on their disgusting behaviour. Quite interested on how Fukuda going to handle this so it wouldn't worsen the rumours, I don't think otakus going to take it nicely if another mangaka scold them. Worst case scenario, Fukuda's anime and manga is jeopardized too.
Old 2012-02-20, 11:43   Link #2627
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^now now, azunyan is someone entirely else D: + this manga tends to have short arcs (chapter# wise) so i doubt fukuda's gonna get in a slump too.
My guess is he'll reveal the stuff about aoki's manga being based on mashiro and azuki, +rep for aoki +rep for mashiro and azuki
+++++++rep for fukuda's manly tears this chapter^^
Old 2012-02-20, 12:39   Link #2628
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Fukuda is the man!

I wish Hiramaru would somehow get involved in this arc too. He's got quite a bit of experience when it comes to pure romance after all.
Old 2012-02-20, 13:11   Link #2629
Divini
Senpai!

Fukuda's crying face somehow made me laugh and go "D'AWWW" at the same time.
Old 2012-02-20, 16:59   Link #2630
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

the leader steps up. team Fukada!

haven't seen him in some time and it's nice to see Fukada has this side to him as well.

it'll turn out alright. the other voice actress might go against Miho for the role.

haven't heard any news of PCP.
Old 2012-02-20, 19:12   Link #2631
Ami-chan
Raging Ami-chan Fanboy

I hated this chapter. It's making me wait impatiently for 168, and I can't possibly do that with Fukuda about to go on a rant :[

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y193/mrjasonpark/Sigs%20and%20Avys/Momo-01-1.jpg
Old 2012-02-21, 01:04   Link #2632
Somnus
Eh?

Just to join in on the mood...GO FUKUDA!! Really though, he stole the chapter.

Those comments are nuts though. It's pretty much, "she's not pure, she MUST be a whore!". Give me a break. The jump from extremes is beyond ridiculous. It's even more sad that those comments/mindsets are very believable and possible as far as real life is concerned. Either way, I'm glad the authors decided to go down this route, and portray their views on things like this. It's interesting to say the least.

On a brighter note, (Fukuda aside) Miho looks like she's going to break. Constantly being told she has to hide her relationship with Mashiro like that. Regardless of who helps in what ways, I can still see her doing a Miho version (as in, nicest way humanly possible) of the middle finger to those "hardcore fans" sometime soon.

Lastly, she was only in one panel and turned around, but there was a Kaya sighting. This satisfies me, and makes the chapter 10% better.
Old 2012-02-21, 02:43   Link #2633
ryuusei

If the other voice actress supports Azuki in this mess, then we can guess she's sincere, If she goes for the lead heroine role, then it feels like she might have planned it, no?

Also, i'm surprised Time of Green Leaves was actually useful for something. Hurray for Aoki.
Old 2012-02-21, 05:01   Link #2634
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Its great to have rivals/friends such as Fukuda, who seems willing to stand up for the members of his 'Team Fukuda'.

And the relationship issue really spiced up Bakuman again, as this issue seemed to be portrayed rather realistically. But its true that voice actors have it pretty bad when crazy fans get a little too involved in the voice actors' personal matters.
Old 2012-02-21, 08:35   Link #2635
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somnus View Post
Those comments are nuts though. It's pretty much, "she's not pure, she MUST be a whore!". Give me a break. The jump from extremes is beyond ridiculous. It's even more sad that those comments/mindsets are very believable and possible as far as real life is concerned. Either way, I'm glad the authors decided to go down this route, and portray their views on things like this. It's interesting to say the least.
What's ironic is that they are dissing a girl who actually fits their (oktakus) idea of an ideal woman to a T. She's been in love with only one boy in her life, has always been faithful to him, and she hasn't even had sex with him yet, and won't until marriage. She's ridiculously pure.
Old 2012-02-21, 10:04   Link #2636
blue_sora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
What's ironic is that they are dissing a girl who actually fits their (oktakus) idea of an ideal woman to a T. She's been in love with only one boy in her life, has always been faithful to him, and she hasn't even had sex with him yet, and won't until marriage. She's ridiculously pure.
Yep, I also didn't like how the otakus seems to think in a relationship = having sex. Seriously, every time I heard someone in Japan is in a relationship the last thing I ever think of is they having sex. Clearly shows who is actually has the dirtier mind After all there could be some conservative seiyuus who wait until marriage like Azuki. Unless they lives in the same house of course, then that's pretty obvious
Old 2012-02-21, 10:15   Link #2637
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
I actually have no knowledge of the fans' portrayal in Bakuman being realistic or not.

Is it really that bad in real life that they'd stop being fans if a voice actress isnt "pure?"
Old 2012-02-21, 10:29   Link #2638
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

^ Well, yeah, for some Japanese otaku's. They lose interest to their seiyuu's if they know that she is having a relationship with a guy. It makes them think that their seiyuu is not pure anymore because of their logic of having relationship is equal to having sex. lol
Old 2012-02-21, 10:41   Link #2639
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otani-kun View Post
I actually have no knowledge of the fans' portrayal in Bakuman being realistic or not.

Is it really that bad in real life that they'd stop being fans if a voice actress isnt "pure?"
read the last 2 discussion pages.
Old 2012-02-21, 10:46   Link #2640
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
^ Well, yeah, for some Japanese otaku's. They lose interest to their seiyuu's if they know that she is having a relationship with a guy. It makes them think that their seiyuu is not pure anymore because of their logic of having relationship is equal to having sex. lol
No, it's because of their crazy, wrongheaded possessiveness. They think voice actress are their things, instead of persons in their own right and strangers who happen to be famous.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, shounen