AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-23, 07:25   Link #2781
Enishi

I've read the last chapter with the trembling in my heart. :-) “It really is freakin’ amazing!”
Old 2012-03-23, 08:12   Link #2782
ryuusei

That was by far one of the most exciting chapter of bakuman or any oner manga i have read in a while. I loved the fact how ohba-sensei showed Miho not only when the extra mile of memorising the whole original script but was able to recreate the atmosphere of that scene as well.

Can anyone confirm that the girl that spoke up against Miho was the same one that was saying she had influence over the sound director in the previous chapter?
Old 2012-03-23, 08:12   Link #2783
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

And here it is!! After so many years! Now I really hope the manga won't end with Mashiro and Miho's wedding. I want to see their married life. The first days are going to be so deliciously awkward.

I wish to see how Himaru and Aoki will be doing too.
Old 2012-03-23, 08:26   Link #2784
Valky
Radioactive

I do too wish for Miho to get more airing time, especially after they get married. I hope they spare some chapters for the honeymoon and their new wed life.

Well, with this at least Moritaka got one less thing to worry about, and will finally focus into enter the battle to claim the #1 spot with Eiji.
Old 2012-03-23, 10:04   Link #2785
Somnus
Eh?

Oh man, what a great chapter. 172 chapters later we finally come to that moment we'd all been reading for. What a spectacular moment it was!!

Miho's really made the most of the latest chapters. After being away for so long, she came back with one of the biggest bangs ever. This isn't even an action manga!

To be honest, I'm MORE excited to see what happens now. At this point on, there is no more "expected event" for all of us to look for. Everything is up for grabs.
Old 2012-03-23, 12:10   Link #2786
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

No way Bakuman is going to end here. There's still one last plot thread to go, at the very least.

Now comes the final arc: which is going to be the true flagship of JUMP, Zombie Gun or Reversi?!

Old 2012-03-23, 14:08   Link #2787
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Eiji x Iwase

I can now be happy!
Old 2012-03-23, 16:08   Link #2788
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

^ Then you're not going to be happy I can't even imagine Eiji being with a girl. Break-up is the only thing I can see for them
Old 2012-03-23, 16:37   Link #2789
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

After soo many chapters, they finally realize their dream. All hell would've broke loose if she didn't get the role . I hope the wedding scene isn't too far away. And Congrats to Mashiro and Azukyun .
Old 2012-03-23, 16:44   Link #2790
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
I hope we get one hell of an epic kiss during the wedding.

Also Kaya and Takagi need to have a baby before the series ends,there's already been talk about it afterall.
Old 2012-03-23, 22:07   Link #2791
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
^ Then you're not going to be happy I can't even imagine Eiji being with a girl. Break-up is the only thing I can see for them
I can almost imagine Eiji X Mina, myself.

Think about it. Little sis is impressed by her big sis's love story, and it's not out of the question she may be looking for something similar herself. Who better than the greatest rival of her future brother-in-law to make for some interesting family dynamics? Besides, if anyone can handle the spontaneity of Niizuma, it would be the perkiness of Mina. Hell, Niizuma might even see the perfect shounen heroine in Mina, himself.

(Yes, I'm being completely facetious here.)

Old 2012-03-23, 22:17   Link #2792
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
Is it just me or is Ohba giving the middle fingerto all the haters with the poll results ?
He is actually giving the middle finger to the more isolated and malicious parts of the online community (that includes, by majority, 2channel). It's a statement that despite their strong opinions and general ability to wreak havoc on someone's reputation, they don't represent the general population when all is said and done.
Old 2012-03-23, 23:02   Link #2793
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Cool.

Now Bakuman ends, right?

Right?

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Old 2012-03-25, 10:13   Link #2794
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Right, but first -

Mashiro congratulates Azuki.
Start of anime recording.
Explanation of anime process.
Takagi forces Mashiro to work instead of daydreaming.
Azuki's mom plans wedding.
Where to live? Miho wants him near his studio. Mashiro doesn't want her to have a long commute to recordings.
Miyoshi dad finds apartment near train. They get ecchi feelings thinking about living together.
PCP quality falls, being neglected.
Miyoshi announces she's pregnant.
Azuki in wedding dress. Miyoshi, Mina, three idols bridesmaids. Otaku paradise. Paparazzi.
Mashiro nervous wreck.
Wedding.
Reception, Hiramaru wants to get married too. Aoki sister, 6'2", likes big boned men. Iwase stalks Eiji. Mina is taken for ride on Fukada's bike.
Honeymoon, can't talk to each other. Azuki texts him her love. He collapses from happiness.
Next day Azuki-Miyoshi text. Takagi news, anime wants second season if continue Reversi.
Can they continue manga without sacrificing their vision?
Old 2012-03-25, 12:27   Link #2795
Excelion

Bakuman's always been a manga about making manga first and foremost, and I do wonder what's left at this point. Maybe there's Eiji but I don't think they'll ever "beat" him, and it wasn't ever their true goal.
Old 2012-03-25, 12:39   Link #2796
amasposu

Yeah. I don't think they will ever beat Eiji, either. I see them as eternal rivals, kind of like how it is in Hikaru no Go (ie: Shindou never surpassed Touya).
Old 2012-03-25, 13:12   Link #2797
Starshipw
Free Opinions Available

Reversi can't beat Eiji because of its inherent weakness. There are only so many stories that you can tell about one antagonist who has only one power. If they would care to consider it, there is a whole universe of potential demons out there as well as a demon culture which could be exploited as Eiji seems to do with zombies. Face it, humans motivated by emotions such as Lust, Greed, Jealousy or Sloth as ordered by the big boss Pride can do much more damage than mere puppets. I think that story can be written without making it just Opponent of the Week.
Old 2012-03-26, 02:18   Link #2798
Enishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starshipw View Post
Mina is taken for ride on Fukada's bike.
Seems, Azuki’s lost her screen time. Now, everyone cares only about Mina. :-)
Old 2012-03-29, 00:34   Link #2799
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
I can almost imagine Eiji X Mina, myself.

Think about it. Little sis is impressed by her big sis's love story, and it's not out of the question she may be looking for something similar herself. Who better than the greatest rival of her future brother-in-law to make for some interesting family dynamics? Besides, if anyone can handle the spontaneity of Niizuma, it would be the perkiness of Mina. Hell, Niizuma might even see the perfect shounen heroine in Mina, himself.

(Yes, I'm being completely facetious here.)

That's such a cool story yet I'm totally supporting this shipping so +1 with my all heart.
Old 2012-03-29, 07:32   Link #2800
Somnus
Eh?

Thanks for the summary as usual, poisui.

Though I'm actually not that happy with this one. These two are being too stubborn. Though considering the content it makes you wonder if they're wrapping things up (Bakuman)...within...oh, say 8 chapters? Ha ha.

I really hope they don't though, especially with M&M just starting.

Tags
manga, shounen