AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2010-01-01, 03:49   Link #401
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

I noticed that Mistral and Carabran were Pheles's listed Unrestricted Methods. What exactly do they do?

Also, what is the name of Khamsin's divine vessel bracelet that Behemoth speaks through?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 08:01   Link #402
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

For the second question, the 'Sabia'
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-01, 22:59   Link #403
Elf song

Mistral's true function is not explained in the novel yet. It is kind of Unrestricted Method used for transportation. In the past, Pheles used it to run away from Sabrac. But eventually, after Sabrac succeeded wounding the Engaged Link and Wilhelmina, Pheles sealed Johann inside Reiji Maigo (unknowing that at the same time, Sabrac also cast the Psalm of Grand Order inside it) and used Mistral to blown Sabrac, along with herself, far away to Black Sea (I'm speculating that it must be very far from their battle spot).

Kara Bran is the Unrestricted Method used to created tornado (radius >300m.) around Pheles.
Elf song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-02, 20:54   Link #404
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

For anyone with the latest novel, is there any further description of Hecate's Aster?
Old 2010-01-02, 22:01   Link #405
Elf song

As of latest novel, nothing.
Even she doesn't have Trigon, she can cast Aster with the same degree of power and quality.
Old 2010-01-03, 05:04   Link #406
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elf song View Post
As of latest novel, nothing.
Even she doesn't have Trigon, she can cast Aster with the same degree of power and quality.
How strong is she in Bal Masque? As of novel 16 I get the impression that she could wipe the floor with most other lords short of SnH and maybe Sabrac
Old 2010-01-03, 08:32   Link #407
Elf song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
How strong is she in Bal Masque? As of novel 16 I get the impression that she could wipe the floor with most other lords short of SnH and maybe Sabrac
Imagining she fights Sydonay or Bel-Peol... Hmm I'd like to see her battles with Sabrac too.

Nah... impossible situation.
Old 2010-01-04, 05:09   Link #408
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Imagining she fights Sydonay or Bel-Peol... Hmm I'd like to see her battles with Sabrac too.

Nah... impossible situation.
Or with Karl or Sophie
Old 2010-01-04, 08:29   Link #409
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Sophie can't defeat Hecate. AFAIK, her lightning drop-kick of doom is a bit slow. o.o
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-04, 08:43   Link #410
Elf song

Sophie may have a chance to get close to her; Her speed should be faster than Aster (lightning vs bullets).
Karl's "Gripen's roar" and "Draken's howl"'s power may be on par with Aster...but in term of speed I don't know who'll win.
Old 2010-01-04, 08:55   Link #411
Elf song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Sophie can't defeat Hecate. AFAIK, her lightning drop-kick of doom is a bit slow. o.o
As I understand, Sophie needs recharge time and her fighting style is not fit for long battle. Her speed when attacking should be very fast...
Well, I surprised that it's slower than Magnesia. When she try to destroy the gate to Snake's true body, Fecor did succeed counter-attack her drop-kick.

Anyway, waiting to see her in Zoetrope... if JCstaff is going to create it.
Old 2010-01-04, 09:16   Link #412
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Yeah, she, Sale, Chiara, everyone from Outlaw is gonna appear alright. I hope the anime version of Chiara is just as cute too. :3

EDIT: BTW, I've discovered this line from Volume 3 of the Light Novels. "More than a month ago, the real Yūji's Power of Existence was consumed by a Crimson Denizen." This was said when Shana was still training to get her flaming wings while the Aizen Siblings have just arrived in Misaki City. Can a definite date be estimated from this, considering the "first day of classes" in Misaki Municipal High School was in spring?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2010-01-04 at 20:34.
Old 2010-01-04, 21:22   Link #413
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Sophie may have a chance to get close to her; Her speed should be faster than Aster (lightning vs bullets).
Karl's "Gripen's roar" and "Draken's howl"'s power may be on par with Aster...but in term of speed I don't know who'll win.
Well Karl taking down Sokar was pretty impressive. Demonstrates good durability on his part too.
Old 2010-01-04, 22:46   Link #414
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

Quote:
Yeah, she, Sale, Chiara, everyone from Outlaw is gonna appear alright. I hope the anime version of Chiara is just as cute too. :3

EDIT: BTW, I've discovered this line from Volume 3 of the Light Novels. "More than a month ago, the real Yūji's Power of Existence was consumed by a Crimson Denizen." This was said when Shana was still training to get her flaming wings while the Aizen Siblings have just arrived in Misaki City. Can a definite date be estimated from this, considering the "first day of classes" in Misaki Municipal High School was in spring?
The first episode somehow gives clues to an estimate. Chigusa mentioned about Kantaro not being able to come home during Golden Week, which is during late April and early May.

Having seen advertising posters of Kurito's singles Door and Hamelyn around 10:13 of the first episode in season 1, I think the year is 2005 as those real-life singles were released in the actual summer.

BTW, I wonder what it would be like for Snake of the Festival to be voiced by Jun Fukuyama.

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.

Last edited by CapoExecutor; 2010-01-04 at 23:01.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-05, 04:14   Link #415
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Lelouch? I hope so. It would be epic.

So Yuji was "killed" four years and nine months ago? o.o

Old 2010-01-05, 10:23   Link #416
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
So Yuji was "killed" four years and nine months ago? o.o
IIRC, that's when he found out he was dead. Even if we assume he doesn't age past the point of death, he might have been killed anywhere up to a year or two before that.
Old 2010-01-06, 01:07   Link #417
Elf song

-Real Yuuji was eaten in April, at the same time the Engage Link was attacked by Sabrac; Johann (including Reiji Maigo) was transfered to Yuuji who just becoming Torch.
-At the end of April, Friagne was destroyed.
-The training started around May, after the confrontation with Margerie and Lamies. Shana started to learn materializing the crimson wings.
-Events in Volume 3 happened around June.

Didn't I just heard someone said Jun Fukuyama?
All hail Bal Masque!
Old 2010-01-06, 04:21   Link #418
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
-Real Yuuji was eaten in April, at the same time the Engage Link was attacked by Sabrac; Johann (including Reiji Maigo) was transfered to Yuuji who just becoming Torch.
-At the end of April, Friagne was destroyed.
-The training started around May, after the confrontation with Margerie and Lamies. Shana started to learn materializing the crimson wings.
-Events in Volume 3 happened around June.

Didn't I just heard someone said Jun Fukuyama?
All hail Bal Masque!
And then he's out-muscled by a weakened, captive Shana in a dress, Lelouch style...
Old 2010-01-07, 07:23   Link #419
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Why cast Jun Fukuyama when one can cast Norio Wakamoto?
Hell_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 22:09   Link #420
TimelessEcholocation

In our real world time, it would be four years and nine months ago. BUT, in the canon timeline, he's been dead for just nine months by the end of Season 2 in the year 2005.

Not sure if Norio Wakamoto is affected by age despite being 65.

Jun Fukuyama as Snake of the Festival. One can dream about that idea, right?.