AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-10-16, 08:44   Link #22561
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
heck, even current Shizu and Ryoutaro are stronger than the hero(lol) Kouki
Maybe not necessarily. After his power up in the Sinclair kingdom arc, it's hard telling what Kouki's current level is at. The hidden trait of the Hero(lol) job class basically guarantees an unearned boost in strength whenever the plot calls for it.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 13:49   Link #22562
silenceblade

What are the standard states of the character anyway? I will assume that the character states are around the same as characters' states from chapter 121.

I read the Arifureta Zero series and would like a comparison of strength. Excluding the effect of God of Age magic, Atavists (direct magic user) like Yue and Shia have a approximate base strength of 200 and magic 6000. Should I assume that the Liberators (also Atavists) have states similar to them? If that is the case it is clear that it is impossible for them to challenge the gods as the power level is too different. Apostle with 12000 base states can't be defeated without God Magic.

The second highest strength in that Tortus would be high ranking individuals like Yue's uncle and demon race general Freed. They are individuals who acquired god magic.

The third would go to the Japanese with base states of 1000.

Hajime is a special case as he ate magic stone to alter his body and is in his own category.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 19:56   Link #22563
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
What are the standard states of the character anyway? I will assume that the character states are around the same as characters' states from chapter 121.
nope, the ones that were a part of AoG dungeon explorers and Holy Precinct storming team like Shizuku, Shizu and Ryoutarou should have much higher base stats than other

Quote:
I read the Arifureta Zero series and would like a comparison of strength. Excluding the effect of God of Age magic, Atavists (direct magic user) like Yue and Shia have a approximate base strength of 200 and magic 6000. Should I assume that the Liberators (also Atavists) have states similar to them? If that is the case it is clear that it is impossible for them to challenge the gods as the power level is too different. Apostle with 12000 base states can't be defeated without God Magic.
no, the human Liberators(like Orcus or Miledi,...) should have lower initial strength stats due to racial strait(that may increase later on though)
Quote:
The second highest strength in that Tortus would be high ranking individuals like Yue's uncle and demon race general Freed. They are individuals who acquired god magic.
not neccessary, we don't know much about Yue's uncle and most of Freed strength come from his beast so it's a little hard to judge his strength

Quote:
Hajime is a special case as he ate magic stone to alter his body and is in his own category.
no, just monster meats are enough, he doesn't need to eat magic stone
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 21:19   Link #22564
silenceblade

If we go in details it will be too annoying.

Basically, I wanted to discuss about the standards of strength (especially the liberators).
Old 2018-10-17, 07:33   Link #22565
haseo0408

Quote:
one of the benefits of becoming Hajime's women and surbodinates: he helps you to became as OP as him
heck, even current Shizu and Ryoutaro are stronger than the hero(lol) Kouki
Hell, at this point I woundn´t even dare going against Aiko and she´s the weakest of the wives in terms of battle power and that´s open to debate!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-17, 07:40   Link #22566
sierra117

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
Hell, at this point I woundn´t even dare going against Aiko and she´s the weakest of the wives in terms of battle power and that´s open to debate!.
no, the weakest is Remia, who doesn't have any combat power at all, next probbally is Liliana
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-17, 07:46   Link #22567
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
aiko can kill and you wouldn't even notice

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-17, 20:00   Link #22568
silenceblade

I have been thinking about it, but we really don't know much about Tortus. All we really been taught about Tortus is a brief description of its history. This is especially true about the devil race. The most that is shown about them is that they are a bunch of blood thirsty fanatics. I guess the devil general Freed is a direct descendant of one of the liberators.

I wished we got to see more of the culture of Tortus and what influence the church had on the people instead of all the large scale warfare. For example, when Aiko asked Hajime to save the town wouldn't it be better if he refused? (war with the devil race happen around the world so taking action in the shadow would have been safer, strategic, and shown the class strength). In the first place, why didn't Hajime used an alias in town when he was trying to hide his identity from the church and his classmates?

Last edited by silenceblade; 2018-10-17 at 21:44.
Old 2018-10-17, 22:17   Link #22569
quint

Quote:
I have been thinking about it, but we really don't know much about Tortus. All we really been taught about Tortus is a brief description of its history. This is especially true about the devil race. The most that is shown about them is that they are a bunch of blood thirsty fanatics. I guess the devil general Freed is a direct descendant of one of the liberators.

I wished we got to see more of the culture of Tortus and what influence the church had on the people instead of all the large scale warfare.
Tortus is more fleshed out in Zero. The demon race have yet to appeared there, but we know that Schnee is a demon so its likely that the race too will be put in more spotlight than in main series.

Quote:
For example, when Aiko asked Hajime to save the town wouldn't it be better if he refused? (war with the devil race happen around the world so taking action in the shadow would have been safer, strategic, and shown the class strength). In the first place, why didn't Hajime used an alias in town when he was trying to hide his identity from the church and his classmates?
Hajime helping is just him being softies to Aiko, nothing unusual. Anyway using alias is rather meaningless as what he want to hide is his strength rather than his identity, which he have to use to face the hordes anyway. The classmates knowing is a lesser concern.

Last edited by quint; 2018-10-17 at 22:28.
quint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:10   Link #22570
trowapeter

Quote:
no, the weakest is Remia, who doesn't have any combat power at all, next probbally is Liliana
Liliana as the ex-princess has some magic skill of her own . Thus the weakest should be Remia just like u said.

Last edited by trowapeter; Yesterday at 10:32.
trowapeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:11   Link #22571
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by trowapeter View Post
Liliana as the ex-princess has some magic skill of her own . Thus the weakest should be Remia IMO.
During her story arc Shia said Liliana is a master of close quarter combat Haulia style to the point she would loose to her if she didn´t use reinforce magic and that´s saying something! Add the fact Liliana was a master in protection magic and you got one seriously dangerous girl.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:13   Link #22572
Alisa~Chan~
A Cute Wife!!!

Liliana's status

Skill: 98%
Attack: 30%
Defense: 70%
Alisa~Chan~ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magic, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, webnovel