AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2017-10-05, 00:14   Link #1
relentlessflame

*Administrator

To Aru Majutsu no Index 2018 Project - News & Speculation

This thread is for news and speculation about the upcoming Index 2018 project(s).

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...r-2018/.122108
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...-index/.122113

NO SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD! Instead, go to this thread.
Old 2017-10-05, 00:40   Link #2
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

I can't wait for season 3. It's going to be sick. So what else do you guys think is coming out in the project? I'm banking on Railgun D and Accelerator and Movie 2 or something.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 12:29   Link #3
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
I can't wait for season 3. It's going to be sick. So what else do you guys think is coming out in the project? I'm banking on Railgun D and Accelerator and Movie 2 or something.
A million mobile games.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 20:45   Link #4
Callum18
Fukou da

I never thought I see the day of a S3, but I kept my believe no matter what.

My honest bet on the projects

Index III
Railgun D
one season of Accelerator anime
Index IV
Movie to cap the Project off
A couple of games and other bits.

If anyone would like to join the To Aru Index Skype fan club. Please do PM me (:.
Callum18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 20:49   Link #5
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum18 View Post
I never thought I see the day of a S3, but I kept my believe no matter what.

My honest bet on the projects

Index III
Railgun D
one season of Accelerator anime
one season of Index NT
Movie to cap things off.
A couple of games and other bits.
Man, if we got that season of NT would be the greatest thing ever. I'm not that hopeful. Am somewhat people for it down the line though if season III ends up being popular though.

Also, ChaosFrozen, I just saw your location. I'm so jealous. I watched 3 LP's of it, but I didn't play it myself. I want a PS4 so bad.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
Old 2017-10-06, 00:59   Link #6
rubix22
On Cleaning Duty

Hoping for an Idol Accelerator dancing game.
Old 2017-10-06, 05:23   Link #7
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubix22 View Post
Hoping for an Idol Accelerator dancing game.
Level 5 Dancing all Night.
Old 2017-10-06, 11:46   Link #8
Reuan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
A million mobile games.
Wouldn't really mind it if they got as much effort as the latest one, though I wouldn't be surprised if that being announced for Japan is apart of the project
Reuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-25, 15:44   Link #9
itine
No Book No Live

Warner Bros. Japan Anime Line-Up 2018
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Images
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-25, 16:23   Link #10
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Images
Images
Okay... So it's not a fevered dream...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-25, 16:44   Link #11
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
Images
Images
Sorry, but I won't believe this is real until after the first episode of season 3 airs.
Old 2018-03-25, 19:53   Link #12
Kamijou Touma IB
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Sorry, but I won't believe this is real until after the first episode of season 3 airs.
Me too, but it pretty much confirms a Fall release then.
Old 2018-03-25, 21:44   Link #13
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Well, Toaru anime previews aired only a bit before their release. Expect July to be when it's shown
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 13:59   Link #14
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Not even a key visual. Damn.
Old 2018-03-26, 19:51   Link #15
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Wait, if it's fall then they're going to make this compete with alicialization. WTF are they doing aaaaaaarrrgh!

Old 2018-03-26, 20:43   Link #16
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Index season 2 aired between Oreimo and Madoka, both of which could arguably be called the only two bigger shows that year.
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-26, 20:59   Link #17
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Wait, if it's fall then they're going to make this compete with alicialization. WTF are they doing aaaaaaarrrgh!
Considering the shit that will go down in season 3, I am not worried (Index is still pretty freaking popular in japan, even of you don't see it at the moment, heck, Mikoto and Touma still top popularity charts, as in top 3). Now all we need is Sister arc Railgun side levels of quality and the story will do the rest.
Old 2018-03-26, 23:42   Link #18
judasmartel
*Author

I would like to add that those who are sick of Touma's preachings and Accelerator's edginess are in for a treat as the Legend of Kamen Rider Shiage is coming soon with Index III.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-27, 00:04   Link #19
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Considering the shit that will go down in season 3, I am not worried (Index is still pretty freaking popular in japan, even of you don't see it at the moment, heck, Mikoto and Touma still top popularity charts, as in top 3). Now all we need is Sister arc Railgun side levels of quality and the story will do the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
I would like to add that those who are sick of Touma's preachings and Accelerator's edginess are in for a treat as the Legend of Kamen Rider Shiage is coming soon with Index III.
I suppose these two things are true enough. It is also SAO III so it's okay, I guess... sigh.

Old 2018-03-27, 00:42   Link #20
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Let's be honest. Can any series compete with SAO right now? If the answer is yes, that must be a very small list.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote