AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-26, 14:52   Link #101
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost
Honestly, I think the Prez. needs Ms Maria. Seriously.
Personally, I'd give President Bush Chie or Nao, an otome with enough intelligence to question her orders when nuking a portion of the world, and someone who could act as an advisor.

If I were to rank the Otome based on intelligence, it would be as follows

1: Nao, she doesn't show it, but even as number 4 in coral, she was the only one who could have become a pillar. It was even stated that she worked very hard to NOT be in the top 3.
2: Shizuru, there's no doubt in my mind here. Her dialogue, voice, and the way she presents herself, she always knows more about a situation then she lets on
3: Natsuki, She had to be quite intelligent to become the headmaster of Garderobe. Not only that, but like Nao, she has an information network
4: Chie, sly little Chie. She's more aware of things happening around her then most of the other Otome
5: Irina, I don't think anyone would deny that she fills out the top 5 nicely, and she does have that air about her that she knows more then you do.
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2006-02-26, 15:39   Link #102
JanthraX^
Ace Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13
Personally, I'd give President Bush Chie or Nao, an otome with enough intelligence to question her orders when nuking a portion of the world, and someone who could act as an advisor.

If I were to rank the Otome based on intelligence, it would be as follows

1: Nao, she doesn't show it, but even as number 4 in coral, she was the only one who could have become a pillar. It was even stated that she worked very hard to NOT be in the top 3.
2: Shizuru, there's no doubt in my mind here. Her dialogue, voice, and the way she presents herself, she always knows more about a situation then she lets on
3: Natsuki, She had to be quite intelligent to become the headmaster of Garderobe. Not only that, but like Nao, she has an information network
4: Chie, sly little Chie. She's more aware of things happening around her then most of the other Otome
5: Irina, I don't think anyone would deny that she fills out the top 5 nicely, and she does have that air about her that she knows more then you do.

i think ep 20 showed us that an otome has no quarrels about attacking a desolate civilian group with no defenses, as long as her master told her to =]
an otome would be to good for George dubya =D
Old 2006-02-26, 16:12   Link #103
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanthraX^
i think ep 20 showed us that an otome has no quarrels about attacking a desolate civilian group with no defenses, as long as her master told her to =]
an otome would be to good for George dubya =D
I don't think that's true of all Otome. Do you really, truely think that Natsuki would attack a helpless village if her master ordered her to (if she weren't a pillar)
Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
Old 2006-02-26, 16:18   Link #104
twh
Something or other...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13
I don't think that's true of all Otome. Do you really, truely think that Natsuki would attack a helpless village if her master ordered her to (if she weren't a pillar)
Yes, because Otome follow the orders of their masters. You knew Fia wasn't exactly enjoying torching the Black Valley, but she did it anyway. So, Natsuki would have done it.
Closed Thread