AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-01, 16:41   Link #14221
Gx Hero
Rambler

I agree that it is possible for all the spirits to have been human, but something is off about that especially if DEM was responsible. Ratatoskr was created to oppose DEM and to help spirits.

However I think there is a missing element. I also believe that once we see into the emergence of the first spirit we will have our answer and that it is the leader of Ratatoskr that will have the answers.

THis is unless Kurumi, the bullet that allows memories to be looked at, or the spirit that can mind control people don't make them talk.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 21:52   Link #14222
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
But that still doesn't explain how Elliot, that swine westcott & Ellen r responsible for creating the 1st spirit & since we know that all spirits used to be humans , that doesn't make sense only Tohka, yoshino, kaguya, yuzuru & natsumi ( maybe tokisaki) can't remember their lives before becoming spirits & what they wished for also why did DEM kidnapped the takamiya's when they were little kids & who's mio?
The seeming shift in personality that Spirits go through upon gaining power might have something to do with it.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 22:24   Link #14223
ImperialFlameGod8190

Here's the thing. My belief is that Woodman and Elliot both worked on some special project that was supposed to open up dimensions or something using the Sepiroth crystals. It went horrible wrong and the first spacequake happened. I fully believe that the second spirit is in fact Phantom who got the power from the malfunction somehow. Now as for how the girls became spirits phantom gave them the crystals. The crystals helped each of them gain a desire that they once had.
Tohka- Was a loner who didnt trust people and what she wanted was affection
Yoshino- Wanted a friend so her power manifested in Yoshinon
Kurumi- now this is speculation but kurumi was somebody who wanted life to move by faster hence control over time.
Yamai twins- Now this is also speculation. Honestly i think the original yamai wanted a rival somebody she could compete with. I think the original girl was a huge athlete who ran out of opponents.
Natsumi- She wanted to be beautiful she hated her appearance and how others treated her because of it.
Miku- She wanted people all over to hear her voice and naturally this was the way to do it.
Nia- From all indications i think she just wanted to draw and the world to change due to her art.
Kotori- Now this is also speculation. She was upset because she couldnt find her brother that anger manifested in Ifreet
Origami- Wanted to find her one true love (hence the wedding dress)

Now with all that Shidou- If his volume is any indication i think Shidou simply wanted to be a hero. He got his power because of the fact that either Phantom or the first spirit is his mother. Mana got spiritual power but not the crystal like shidou.

Back to Woodman and Isaac. After the accident they wanted to find the crystals and they knew Phantom placed them in girls all over. (Probably thinking boys would abuse that power)
One wanted to protect them the other wanted to control them so they separated. Now we have what we have.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-03, 22:46   Link #14224
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Kotori-she wanted to become stronger to not be a crybaby, to be loved by her brother, etc.
Origami-she wanted power to destroy Spirits. probably be one with Shidou too.
Old 2015-12-04, 07:35   Link #14225
Gx Hero
Rambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Here's the thing. My belief is that Woodman and Elliot both worked on some special project that was supposed to open up dimensions or something using the Sepiroth crystals. It went horrible wrong and the first spacequake happened. I fully believe that the second spirit is in fact Phantom who got the power from the malfunction somehow. Now as for how the girls became spirits phantom gave them the crystals. The crystals helped each of them gain a desire that they once had.
Kurumi- now this is speculation but kurumi was somebody who wanted life to move by faster hence control over time.
Yamai twins- Now this is also speculation. Honestly i think the original yamai wanted a rival somebody she could compete with. I think the original girl was a huge athlete who ran out of opponents.
Natsumi- She wanted to be beautiful she hated her appearance and how others treated her because of it.
Miku- She wanted people all over to hear her voice and naturally this was the way to do it.
Nia- From all indications i think she just wanted to draw and the world to change due to her art.
Kotori- Now this is also speculation. She was upset because she couldn't find her brother that anger manifested in Ifreet

Now with all that Shidou- If his volume is any indication i think Shidou simply wanted to be a hero. He got his power because of the fact that either Phantom or the first spirit is his mother. Mana got spiritual power but not the crystal like shidou.

Back to Woodman and Isaac. After the accident they wanted to find the crystals and they knew Phantom placed them in girls all over. (Probably thinking boys would abuse that power)
One wanted to protect them the other wanted to control them so they separated. Now we have what we have.
Reasonable explanation. I heard phantom was giving the crystals to people who were worthy or some noble cause. The effects of the first space quake may have had other continuous effects that require spirits .

Eliot I think wants spirit power since only girls can use it right now, except for Shidou. Could you imagine if Elliot got control of spirit powers.

http://nanohamanga.webs.com/

Links to other Nanoha stories on animesuki

http://www.mediafire.com/view/yp9qlj...e%20links.docx
Gx Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 09:41   Link #14226
cyberdemon

Quote:
Kotori- Now this is also speculation. She was upset because she couldnt find her brother that anger manifested in Ifreet

Kurumi I'm betting was an ill girl awaiting death. She lacked time. She got the crystal which manifested her powers in the ability to gain the time she lacked but also allowed her to use such time.
Old 2015-12-04, 11:00   Link #14227
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Good god.....

NSFW
Getchu-unique bonus for the movie
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

And because Kurumi is absolutely gorgeous as usual:

As for the backstory theorizing, it's hard to tell for any of them, but Kurumi's is more likely about something bad that happened to her and/or someone close to her, hence her despising humans. But her goal is to go back and stop spirits from appearing in this world, so I really doubt her backstory has anything to do with wanting time to go by faster or having a terminal illness. It doesn't fit in at all with her wanting to stop spirits from ever appearing on earth or her why she's the way she is.
Old 2015-12-04, 12:01   Link #14228
Trung-t-rung

Now that's we go with theorizing about why Spirits have their power. What do you think about others ?
Tohka's wish seems pretty much similar to Origami that is Strength.
Yoshino's and Yamai's wishes seems to be a little hard to guess, though.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 12:58   Link #14229
Superbia

Quote:
Rather than a friend, her wish might have been for a guardian. The fact she has a split personality that she refers to as her hero makes it seem like she went though some sort of trauma or abuse. It should have come from being hunted by the AST, but if it came from her childhood that would explain how Phantom got her to accept the crystal.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 17:38   Link #14230
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Now that's we go with theorizing about why Spirits have their power. What do you think about others ?
Tohka's wish seems pretty much similar to Origami that is Strength.
Yoshino's and Yamai's wishes seems to be a little hard to guess, though.
Perhaps Tohka's is similar to Nia's in that it was her specialty when she was still human that became the focus of her spiritual power. Basically she was into Kendo and was good at it so that was why her abilities focused on the sword.
Old 2015-12-04, 20:39   Link #14231
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Good god.....

NSFW
Getchu-unique bonus for the movie
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
That's my idol.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 20:47   Link #14232
ChaseTheChaser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
As for the backstory theorizing, it's hard to tell for any of them, but Kurumi's is more likely about something bad that happened to her and/or someone close to her, hence her despising humans. But her goal is to go back and stop spirits from appearing in this world, so I really doubt her backstory has anything to do with wanting time to go by faster or having a terminal illness. It doesn't fit in at all with her wanting to stop spirits from ever appearing on earth or her why she's the way she is.
I also thinking that prior to her became a Spirit, she's being lonely all the time. She has no friends, but a stray cat. This also explains why she loves cat so much. Conversely, she might be used to be a happy girl, only the spacequake robs all of them, including her beloved cat friend.
Old 2015-12-04, 21:23   Link #14233
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Perhaps Tohka's is similar to Nia's in that it was her specialty when she was still human that became the focus of her spiritual power. Basically she was into Kendo and was good at it so that was why her abilities focused on the sword.
that maybe be true, but we have little info about her life when she was human for all we know she could either already fallen in love with someone before MEETING SHIDO or WAS ENGAGED TO SOMEONE
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-04, 23:20   Link #14234
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
that maybe be true, but we have little info about her life when she was human for all we know she could either already fallen in love with someone before MEETING SHIDO or WAS ENGAGED TO SOMEONE
I'm thinking she was the daughter of Woodman. Her spiritification was the catalyst that caused the split between him and Westcott. Something about the meeting between them in volume 8 struck me and made me consider this.
Old 2015-12-10, 20:11   Link #14235
tuckersister

How many volumes til Westcott gets a beatdown? I'm guessing 4 volumes.

It won't be too long til AST figures out that Origami is a spirit. But I think they will be lenient cuz of their relationship.

I still think there will a secret character that will come out of hiding after what happened in v13. I don't think this character will keep observing after Beelzebub was taken by Westcott. Plus we haven't met anyone that know more than Westcott and Woodman.
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-10, 21:16   Link #14236
GotEffed2RageQuit

Anyone know why there's no TL of DAS?
Old 2015-12-11, 00:11   Link #14237
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

It won't be too long til AST figures out that Origami is a spirit. But I think they will be lenient cuz of their relationship.

I still think there will a secret character that will come out of hiding after what happened in v13. I don't think this character will keep observing after Beelzebub was taken by Westcott. Plus we haven't met anyone that know more than Westcott and Woodman.
I think that them realizing that Origami is a spirit is going to create great conflict in their ranks since it will force them to realize that they've been trying to kill beings who were originally human.
Old 2015-12-11, 06:13   Link #14238
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

Wescott just have keep on pushing Shido's buttons: Harming those dear to him. And he'll git gud when Shido goes inverse and like the greedy fool he is, thinks that he can control him, only to end up reduced to nothing but space dust afterwards.

"Demons run when a good man goes to war.
Night will fall and drown the sun,
When a good man goes to war.
Friendship dies and true love lies,
Night will fall and the dark will rise,
When a good man goes to war.
Demons run, but count the cost.
The battle's won but the child is lost."

It'll be fun when The Docto- I mean Shido had enough of the shit DEM throws at him and goes this:

"Make me a killer."

Cue: Wizards running away from one man about to initiate a slaughter.

And when Wescott cries foul play, Shido will just go:

"A good man doesn't need rules, today is not a good day to find out why I had so many."

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 06:29   Link #14239
GotEffed2RageQuit

That's final battle tier. Though I'm wondering if we'll get to see everyone's Inverse mode.
Old 2015-12-11, 06:31   Link #14240
devilo96

btw Rozenbach is the one who TL vol 13 right ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy