AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-06-19, 04:29   Link #1
Kakurin
大佐

[iOS/Android] DanMachi ~Memoria Phrase~

Thought that with the game being released today for iOS and Android that I'd make a thread for it, since there apparently isn't one in existence.

Danmemo Website

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

It's an RPG based on the story of the original Danmachi (although at some later point they'll apparently also add Sword Oratoria) that's fully voiced with an own theme song, again sung by Iguchi Yuka and a few animated cutscenes (don't know if these are newly animated by JC Staff or simply re-used from the anime). Being a mobile game, it of course is using a gacha and in-game payments. Oh, until until Wednesday I think they are running a starter dash package that includes a special ticket with which you can choose a 4-star of your choice for 400 paid crystals.

Played it for two hours just now and it seems pretty stable after being somewhat slow in the menus while it was downloading all kinds of stuff at the start. (On the other hand, I'm running it on a Nvidia Shield K1, so I don't know how representative that is).
Old 2017-06-19, 14:37   Link #2
AnimeFangirl

I was hoping they would make a DanMachi game on the Vita or 3DS, like Sword Art Online has. It has the potential to be a very good dungeon crawler.
Old 2017-06-19, 17:04   Link #3
Kakurin
大佐

Have something going with Loki Familia. Aside from picking up 2-star Aizu with a single ticket I got a whole bunch of them in the 11-draw I did.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-06-19, 22:39   Link #4
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Came out already? I was told to play this one and not the other Danmachi game before. My phone doesn't have much space anymore so I hope it's not bloated in file size. Still need to install FGO EN later in it.

What's the highest rarity and what are the rates? I see Asfi and Gareth as gold there but only 3 stars.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 23:38   Link #5
Kakurin
大佐

Highest rarity is 4-stars with the rates being 2% for a 4-star adventurer and 1% for a 4-star assist character. Don't remember the exact rates for a 3-star (perhaps 20 and 10?), but right now (don't know if it'll remain that way) the gacha that's on till the 29th is guaranteeing two 3-stars when doing an 11-draw like in the screenshot above.

In regard to space, currently occupying 1.1 GB.

EDIT: I should make a mention that the star-rating is only for at-summoning. You can rank-up your characters. Just ranked up my 2-star Aizu to 3-star, which opens up her NP special move.

Last edited by Kakurin; 2017-06-20 at 11:16.
Kakurin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 06:54   Link #6
Kakkou
Tch.

This game is pretty alright, especially compared to the Danmachi XI mobage by Gree (which I'm unfathomably still torturing myself with). Wish it has the option to explore dungeons instead of the usual run forward to fight enemy nodes, it would be much better for it.

The main story more or less follows the anime, with a few minor changes to suit the gameplay, a few small cuts and possibly some new dialogue? Not sure about the third because my memory of the anime is hazy, it felt like there was a talk between Bel and Lili that I don't recall. Story stills are entirely from the anime, as well as the OP animation.

Any character to reach 6* with the status rank up system. You'll definitely need to raise their parameters whenever you can as the battles get significantly harder. A healer is very much necessary, Riveria's 4* should be the best for this AFAIK, though you can settle for her 3* which is a discount ver.

The current campaigns are:
  • 10 crystal daily login bonus until the 25th.
  • 300 crystals and 4* Hestia from completing the tutorial.
  • Release commemoration gacha guaranteeing two 3* in the 11 roll.
  • Free gacha ticket for six days after you first play the game, followed by a 4* ticket on the seventh.
  • Starter pack with one 11 roll and ticket to exchange for a 4* adventurer of your choice, available for 72 hours after you start playing.
  • Limited period mission rewards, one of which is a gacha ticket guaranteeing a 3* or higher if you finish chapter 10 of the main story by July 18.

The regular mission rewards give plenty of crystals, it's easy enough to do the 11 roll three times with all the campaigns going on by the time you reach chapter 10.

After a few resets, I scored an absurdly lucky account where my first 11 roll nabbed me 4* Bel, then 4* Aiz from my second 11 roll and to my complete surprise, 4* Finn from one of the free gacha tickets . Quite tempted to grab Riveria with the starter pack to round out the party but I think I'll stay F2P for as much as possible and stick with her 3* until the time comes.
Kakkou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 06:03   Link #7
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Game is unresponsive. There's always a 'downloading' at the bottom right and I can't access any buttons. My phone then says it's unresponsive and says to close it down. Been like this all day. Only managed to get the tutorial roll (3* Finn) and get stamina from Eina in missions. Getting really annoyed.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-24, 09:53   Link #8
Kakurin
大佐

Sounds a bit similar to what I had. I just let tapped away the unresponsive notice and let it work it out.
Old 2017-06-24, 11:21   Link #9
Kakkou
Tch.

There were connection problems around 8pm-9pm JPT, maybe that was it? I noticed that the initial game data download is rather slow but after that even if you delete and reinstall the game subsequent downloads are much smoother.
Old 2017-06-30, 13:29   Link #10
Kakkou
Tch.

May as well put this here for now: http://5pb.jp/games/danmachi/

Danmachi Infinite Combate dungeon exploration action RPG by 5pb and mages announced.
Old 2017-06-30, 17:39   Link #11
AnimeFangirl

This is it. This is what I wanted to see. Please release it tomorrow.
Old 2017-07-21, 08:53   Link #12
Kakkou
Tch.

Danmachi Orario Rapsodia browser game by Gree for Yahoo! Games announced... http://regist.orario-rapsodia.com/
Old 2017-08-25, 10:18   Link #13
Seafoam
『Lolimancer』
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by belatkuro View Post
Game is unresponsive. There's always a 'downloading' at the bottom right and I can't access any buttons. My phone then says it's unresponsive and says to close it down. Been like this all day. Only managed to get the tutorial roll (3* Finn) and get stamina from Eina in missions. Getting really annoyed.
2 months later and I'm getting this same issue. Does the game have really shitty servers or something?
Seafoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 13:24   Link #14
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

English version not only got translations warped to fit devs narrative but also its interactive features removed by Crunchyroll SJW faction for our sake they say .

Nuking their very first mobage right away. I wonder how long will it last.
Old 2018-04-07, 17:19   Link #15
Green²
It's bacon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
English version not only got translations warped to fit devs narrative but also its interactive features removed by Crunchyroll SJW faction for our sake they say .

Of what I have read, the entire internet appears to have declared a jihad on Crunchyroll.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-04-07, 22:50   Link #16
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post

what interactive features were removed in this?
Old 2018-04-08, 00:26   Link #17
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerodragon View Post
what interactive features were removed in this?
The tap to interact in My Room feature. Which they specifically advertised and showed off in a youtube advertisement for the game. And as of yesterday was still up on their channel advertising said feature.

They also didn't translate everything. I only played for a couple of hours last week (before deciding I really didn't care for the game) and found a button that was still in katakana.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote