AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2018-07-30, 03:34   Link #1
False Prophet
Suffer in Lake of Fire

Which kind of students are considered "elite" in your country?

Watching Classroom of the Elite makes me want to ask this question: In the schools you have attended, which kind of students are considered "elite"?

In the junior high I'm attending, the "elites" are those who, typically, organize their own charity events when they are 14, join the debating society in 15, and either win a full scholarship from a foreign college or participate in an international STEM Olympic between 16 and 18. They mostly end up being corporate executives, start-up entrepreneurs, or NGO agents.

(My school is, while not the top in the country, ranks pretty high, and the students all come from well-off families.)

Now thinking about it, I haven't seen any manga or anime that depicts this kind of students. Maybe because (like what I am seeing in my school right now) those people tend to interact in their own group, which is normally not included future content creators (like I said above, they don't tend to end up as artists).
False Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-28, 01:46   Link #2
gash
hauptquartierwolfsschanze

There are a few schools in my county which produce successful people, but they are Catholic & require large admission fees. That being said, my land is not known for producing successful people.
gash is offline   Reply With Quote