AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-08-02, 13:48   Link #1781
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
The pic I've posted? It's a spoiler pic from chapter 235. In the previous page, Hina_sama posted 6 of them, but there are 7 of them. The one I posted is the 7th one.
I see, thank you for this page as well as others from Hina-sama.
*add it to sub folder "A-Tan files" in "Hayate no Gotoku" archieve*

I wish I had more A-Tan color page, her cheek look so plumpy and that's pair of melons..mmm.....tasty, and that drill blonde hair...sigh* if only she's real, I'll be glad to kill to get her. I sound like a pervert now..but ....I AM ONE!
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 17:48   Link #1782
Used Can

Okay... a small joke, if you call Athena A-tan, how do you call Hina?

Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-02, 22:47   Link #1783
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

i....dont get it -__-
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-02, 23:30   Link #1784
justsomeguy

Quote:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
justsomeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 00:56   Link #1785
BadtheGuy

I never saw Athena as a future villain, if she is- then I'm sure it's a misunderstanding of some sorts. Gramps or Wataru's mom look like better choices for the potential villain if anyone is really bad, which is probably subjective.

I like her because of what she means to Hayate, what he meant to her and how complete their love was. It was completely tragic what happened and I have no doubt that those feelings will remain forever despite the circumstances the future will place them in. She's the person who made him in to the person he is and they both screwed up big when they parted- undoubtedly their biggest regrets. They will set things straight eventually, I believe.

Anyway, as for who he ends up with: I'm rooting for Athena or everyone . Every single girl is awesome in their own unique way and I can't help but love their respective relationship with Hayate- they deserve him. I can kinda see the harem end anyway, I'm routing for it above any single girl. The fact that it doesn't look like he'll end up with just Nagi ( who by every stretch of the imagination, he should- what with her being the main heroine and all) makes me see a harem end as the only way.

Speaking of which- who the hell is really part of his harem by now?

Nagi
Maria
Ayumu
Hinagiku
Isumi
Izumi
Athena
...Koetsu? (Izumi's butler... I think.)

Maybe Sakuya. Maybe we should add Risa and Miki since it looks like a 3 for 1 special with Izumi

Wataru is ending up with Saki if anyone at all. Though that nun likes Wataru too.
BadtheGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 02:35   Link #1786
surerman
Banned

Quote:

Spoiler:
lol

I prefer to call her:
Spoiler:

Since it will hurt some of her fans feeling to call her that

btw something come to my mind about a post who presume that Maria real name begin with "A" too. I think her real name is
Spoiler:
Old 2009-08-03, 05:32   Link #1787
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I think that may actually be a possibility there Surerman. Though are Maria and Athena actual Greek Goddesses then or just named after them. Because seriously they live in Japan and I think you can spot the difference between someone from Greece and someone from Japan pretty quick.

Have you guys been keeping up with the anime at all? It's actually following the manga almost exactly now this season and just wrapped up the White Day arc. In my experience, unless it's an alternate continuity then the ending should be mostly the same. In that case Hayate seems overwhelmingly likely to end up with Hinagiku, though the attraction between them isn't quite as obvious as certain season one episodes (think Hina Love).

As for the harem ending, I think Hayate may have given his opinion on that matter. Just look at how he reacts in the White Day arc (anime or manga) when Hina explains that since he doesn't have any money he'll have to pay 'with his body'. You can tell exactly how he took that comment by his face.

What I don't get is that Hayate is actually the least perverted person in the cast from what I can tell. Nagi has a severely overactive imagination and Hina isn't that far behind her, whenever either thinks about Hayate with another woman (and during her birthday arc, Hayate with Hina herself) he inexplicably becomes like something out of a romance novel. Sakuya and Izumi, even Isumi all have there moments, mostly with the cross-dressing curse where Sakuya even tried to see under his skirt. I think the prize has to be split between Maria and Kotetsu however, seriously between Maria's cross-dressing fetish concerning Hayate and Kotetsu...just being Kotetsu, they easily top everyone else. Oh Hayate, will your misery ever not be played for laughs?
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 08:25   Link #1788
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
Oh Hayate, will your misery ever not be played for laughs?
It was made for laughs.

As for Hinachan calling
Spoiler:

As a hina fan it really didn't bother me much rather I just burst laughing but I prefer her to be called pink godess. And besides her lack of sex appeal doesn't bother her godly cuteness.

As for A-tan the moon goddess. Where when her second appearance with hayate is under the moon and right now she's all black and dark. Like a the lonely night ( maybe she's lonely ) unlike when she first appear. She's glittering with to much sunshine its hard to look at her without sunglasses.

As for A-tan being actually the one that's pretending to stop the end of the world and mikado being the big and final boss. Is the best idea I ever hear. She really looks like one for me. With all her regrets and sadness plus her loneliness. And the one she love can't be with her. She's really a typical heroine in distress. And what have we got a butler in dept as for a prince which is kinda pathetic for me. Even knowing in the last translated chapter the A-tan still remembers her and what do we got A TRIP IN AN AIRPLANE. Really I'm kinda disappointed and Hata really is a bad guy. his so bad that I like to K*** him.

Well we got to see our pink godess getting disturbed again with her contracting feelings of friendship and love ( I think with her conversation with ayumu though I can't read it ).

and as for maria being her real name as arthemis. Its suit her OK. But artemis is related to hunting right? ( not familiar with greek goddesses ). Maira doesn't stike me with that kind of thing. I like better the maria as for her name. Being all holy and the flash back scene of her in front of the holy mother or church. Strikes me with a goddess feeling but with holiness.

And really the spoilers that show how godly a-tan looks makes my nose bleeds. SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 10:52   Link #1789
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
It was made for laughs.

As for Hinachan calling
Spoiler:

As a hina fan it really didn't bother me much rather I just burst laughing but I prefer her to be called pink godess. And besides her lack of sex appeal doesn't bother her godly cuteness.

As for A-tan the moon goddess. Where when her second appearance with hayate is under the moon and right now she's all black and dark. Like a the lonely night ( maybe she's lonely ) unlike when she first appear. She's glittering with to much sunshine its hard to look at her without sunglasses.

As for A-tan being actually the one that's pretending to stop the end of the world and mikado being the big and final boss. Is the best idea I ever hear. She really looks like one for me. With all her regrets and sadness plus her loneliness. And the one she love can't be with her. She's really a typical heroine in distress. And what have we got a butler in dept as for a prince which is kinda pathetic for me. Even knowing in the last translated chapter the A-tan still remembers her and what do we got A TRIP IN AN AIRPLANE. Really I'm kinda disappointed and Hata really is a bad guy. his so bad that I like to K*** him.

Well we got to see our pink godess getting disturbed again with her contracting feelings of friendship and love ( I think with her conversation with ayumu though I can't read it ).

and as for maria being her real name as arthemis. Its suit her OK. But artemis is related to hunting right? ( not familiar with greek goddesses ). Maira doesn't stike me with that kind of thing. I like better the maria as for her name. Being all holy and the flash back scene of her in front of the holy mother or church. Strikes me with a goddess feeling but with holiness.

And really the spoilers that show how godly a-tan looks makes my nose bleeds. SHE IS SOOOOO CUTE!
No, Artemis related to Moon, Night and Romantic, but Aprodhite is more in this Romantic thing.

Another example about Artemis relation with moon is in Sailormoon anime (I think she have twin sister or another nickname .... "Luna") while in Sailormoon the cat supervisor of Pretty Soldier named Luna (Black cat with upward cresent on forehead) and Artemis (white cat with downward cresent on forehead)
Old 2009-08-03, 13:37   Link #1790
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
Maybe we should add Risa and Miki since it looks like a 3 for 1 special with Izumi
Risa maybe, but Miki swings the other way.
Old 2009-08-03, 13:50   Link #1791
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Risa maybe, but Miki swings the other way.
Yeah! just change Miki with Aika Kasumi, now that's goodie goodie

about Aika, why she resembles Maria in term of coolness? and less received panel
and she also resembles Shiranui from Medaka box in term of lol
Old 2009-08-03, 14:31   Link #1792
Lisemer

I don't know exactly why, but Aika rememberme to Kohaku of Tsukihime, so she may be a potential yandere...
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 15:19   Link #1793
Game8910
Shanacon/Ariafag

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Yeah! just change Miki with Aika Kasumi, now that's goodie goodie

about Aika, why she resembles Maria in term of coolness? and less received panel
and she also resembles Shiranui from Medaka box in term of lol
but Aika is part of Wataru's harem.
Spring 2011 Impressions (part2)
Game8910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 16:19   Link #1794
9taileddemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game8910 View Post
but Aika is part of Wataru's harem.
Did they ever expand on that or was it only shown in that one arc?

9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 18:56   Link #1795
Teleutao
Ninja-In-Training

I've never heard of it being mentioned again, but there might have been a few I missed since I don't read Japanese.

So are we taking Sakuya out of Hayate's harem or not? I actually really like the chemistry between the two whenever they're shown together. Sakuya acts all mature like Hina some of the time and after a certain point in the manga she began to blush around Hayate as well. I'm not sure when exactly it happened, but it think it was during that chapter with the freak blizzard and they had to find the generator and there was that hot tub scene. I mostly like how she and Hayate never seem to be surprised by the bizarre things they encounter and that they can both appear on panel at will. I certainly wouldn't mind if Hayate ended up with Sakuya but I still like Hina, Maria, and A-Tan a bit too much to make it my preferred couple.
Teleutao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 21:40   Link #1796
uis

Hmmm for me Sakuya x Wataru is the best...

Sakuya didnt suit Hayate... Wataru x Saki make me laugh... Only people i think end with Wataru is Sakuya...
She sacrifice herself so Wataru can get into Hakuou... Wataru x Sakuya scene when Sakuya Birthday is lovely and she invite Wataru to LA...

Hmmm Sakuya should confess to Wataru... lol... just my opinion lol...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 23:18   Link #1797
9taileddemon

I personally don't think Sakuya was really in Hayate's harem.

She seemed to look up to him and think he was pretty cool rather than actually having feelings toward him. Kind of like during her birthday where she thought about calling him her big brother.

I do feel that Sakuya and Wataru have a pretty large amount of chemistry.

9taileddemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 00:11   Link #1798
zero0609

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadtheGuy View Post
Nagi
Maria
Ayumu
Hinagiku
Isumi
Izumi
Athena
...Koetsu? (Izumi's butler... I think.)

Maybe Sakuya. Maybe we should add Risa and Miki since it looks like a 3 for 1 special with Izumi

Wataru is ending up with Saki if anyone at all. Though that nun likes Wataru too.
You should cross out Maria and Athena in Hayate's harem list, Athena is an ex-member of Hayate's harem, she might join the list later on but now she is all shrouded in mystery. For Maria, i think Hayate is more attracted to Maria than Maria is attracted to Hayate, they have some chemistry between them but I wouldnt count her in Hayate's harem yet. Sakuya definatelly belong to Wataru, she call Hayate "Oni-san" in one of the arcs, to me that pretty much means she isnt interested in Hayate.
zero0609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 01:10   Link #1799
qwertyman
Izumi is the best!

Sakuya would only get bogged down by being in a relationship. She clearly needs to be relationship-less so she can freely jab with people across the land. She wouldn't be able to appear on a moment's notice to deliver the punch line if she was always worried about her lover (and vice versa)!
qwertyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-04, 04:03   Link #1800
tsunade666

I agree. Saku needs to be free but I still like saku x wataru. But saku is into onichan type ( 145 ).

And artemis is really connected to hunting but also connected to moon.
But really while rereading the chapters of maria. I search the chapter 89. Where the flash back on when she was found. And its in front of the statue of mother mary and a church. Maybe her name is derived from it. And after reading stuff about artemis in wiki. I think artemis doesn't suite maria. But maybe but who knows. If a-tan is the moon goddess and maria is associated to a-tan then it settles. Fine with the artemis because artemis is occasionally associated with the moon but she was never portrayed as the moon itself.
tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen