AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-04-24, 07:57   Link #161
tsunade666

question about CD. When did Haru start controlling it? and in vol 07. The weapon the destiny and the infinity? who holds the infinity? and also in vol 07. The one in the illustrations. Is that chrome falcon's past? who was also the another loli elementary girl which looks like owns the miko avatar? and why was Haru and Taku fighting again? when did Haru learn new skills. Like the lasers.
Old 2012-04-24, 11:19   Link #162
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

The girl is Nega member Shinomiya Utai AKA Ardor Maiden. Her power is purifiaction.

Was trapped in the Imperial Fortress thing at the heart of the Unlimited world and had to be rescued from the God Beast Suzaku. Fires flame arrows from a bow. This changes to a fan when she activates her Incarnate System. Represents "Fire" in the Element system of the Nega.

Haru unleashed Chrome Disaster for the first time when battling Rust Jigsaw when the latter attacked the Race (not going to even guess how it's supposed to be in English....)

The laser lance and sword are from his Incarnate. The weapon that forms Disaster with the Destiny is Star Caster.

Infinity is in Trilead Tetraoxide's possession.
Old 2012-04-24, 11:41   Link #163
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
End? Hardly....there's still open war to be made amongst the Kings and the stuff surrounding Brain Burst's origins and goals aren't even scratched yet...
Ah, good. My main reason for thinking that AW only had a few volumes left before it ended was because of how SAO is nearing it's end (nearing meaning it only has 2-3 volumes to go). I guess that also means that there'll be more time for romance to blossom!

As for the game, no real date other than Autumn 2012 has been given yet. And it's both a PSP and a PS3 game.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 11:49   Link #164
HimekoTachibana
!IuIUmPOLLY

Send a message via MSN to HimekoTachibana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Ah, good. My main reason for thinking that AW only had a few volumes left before it ended was because of how SAO is nearing it's end (nearing meaning it only has 2-3 volumes to go). I guess that also means that there'll be more time for romance to blossom!

As for the game, no real date other than Autumn 2012 has been given yet. And it's both a PSP and a PS3 game.
I sincerely hope AW doesn't end for at least another 5 years, I genuinely love the story. ♥
HimekoTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 12:00   Link #165
tsunade666

How can SAO end if Ali.... hard to remember arc is just starting. And the Author can milk the franchise more after it though I don't see much about SAO because it doesn't have a fix goal on it or fix story or what's the real intention on it.

Unlike AW which has a solid foundation for the whole story and doesn't feel episodic. Who is this guy ? Trilead Tetraoxide? is he the blue knight? what's the sword blue knight uses? it looks special and from what legion is trilead tetraoxide is?

and how many of the 7 sacred treasures are revealed and who owns them aside from Haru and Trilead Tetraoxide? from who's legion is Rust Jigsaw? What's star caster?
Old 2012-04-24, 12:00   Link #166
dragon1412

With how thing are in vol 11 , i doubt that AW is going to end soon. The same is going for SAO, as Tsunade said, new arc just starting and SAO dont have a fixed goal which can span thing a lot longer.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 12:04   Link #167
tsunade666

If the laser weapons are part of Haru's incarnate system then would we get to see it when he fights dusk raider? I'm sure the anime would at least get to his part because of lime bell. And >.> it would lead on a lot of rage mode <.< I'm even thinking twice on reading it thanks to flere's opinion on it.

I hope for vol 05 to be animated
Old 2012-04-24, 12:20   Link #168
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
If the laser weapons are part of Haru's incarnate system then would we get to see it when he fights dusk raider? I'm sure the anime would at least get to his part because of lime bell. And >.> it would lead on a lot of rage mode <.< I'm even thinking twice on reading it thanks to flere's opinion on it.

I hope for vol 05 to be animated
It will probably determine if the series is doing good (ZNT and Index), and people is keeping interest. Maybe we might see Vol 05

Last edited by Neki Ecko; 2012-04-24 at 12:37.
Neki Ecko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 13:00   Link #169
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimekoTachibana View Post
I sincerely hope AW doesn't end for at least another 5 years, I genuinely love the story. ♥
It all depends on the speed at which Kawahara‎ is able to produce the volumes; that, and his prowess as a writer. As long as the quality remains constant, I'd be all for that.

Quote:
How can SAO end if Ali.... hard to remember arc is just starting. And the Author can milk the franchise more after it though I don't see much about SAO because it doesn't have a fix goal on it or fix story or what's the real intention on it.
I believe the arc you're referring to is Alicization. It doesn't matter if a new arc is only starting, as it could very well be the beginning of the end. I'm pretty sure there was something about either this or the next arc being the final one; but alas, this a topic for the SAO L/N thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
With how thing are in vol 11 , i doubt that AW is going to end soon. The same is going for SAO, as Tsunade said, new arc just starting and SAO dont have a fixed goal which can span thing a lot longer.
There's truth in your words, yes, but also letting something go on for too long can be bad. I have confidence in Kawahara as a writer, so as long as I get my romance, plot, awesome battles, and a good ending, I'll be happy.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 13:06   Link #170
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
It will probably determine if the series is doing good (ZNT and Index), and people is keeping interest. Maybe we might see Vol 05
It's 2 cour. They already shown lime bell and aqua guard which is from vol 3 and vol 10 ss. So maybe they are doing first the ss before going to vol 2. If they are doing it that way then they can probably do 3 volumes in the 2nd cour.
Old 2012-04-24, 14:39   Link #171
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:

Unlike AW which has a solid foundation for the whole story and doesn't feel episodic. Who is this guy ? Trilead Tetraoxide? is he the blue knight? what's the sword blue knight uses? it looks special and from what legion is trilead tetraoxide is?

and how many of the 7 sacred treasures are revealed and who owns them aside from Haru and Trilead Tetraoxide? from who's legion is Rust Jigsaw? What's star caster?
Here is your answer, from what I can understand

Spoiler for answer:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 17:24   Link #172
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracorax View Post
In which volume did Haru (chrome disaster) fight green grande.

If the summary of that volume isn't posted here can somebody post it then please.
That's Vol9. If there are English summaries I don't know where they are.
Quote:
question about CD. When did Haru start controlling it? and in vol 07. The weapon the destiny and the infinity? who holds the infinity? and also in vol 07. The one in the illustrations. Is that chrome falcon's past? who was also the another loli elementary girl which looks like owns the miko avatar? and why was Haru and Taku fighting again? when did Haru learn new skills. Like the lasers.
Haru started to get control over it in Vol9, working together with the Beast inside CD.
7 treasure, I'll repost the bit I had earlier:
Spoiler for 7:

The girl:
Quote:
The girl is Nega member Shinomiya Utai AKA Ardor Maiden. Her power is purifiaction.
If the illustration you're talking about are these:
Spoiler for size:

Then yes, they're from Chrome Falcon's past.

Haru learned Laser Sword to fight Dusk Taker. He learned another version, Laser Lance, during Vol8.

Taku and Haru fought because Taku got infected by the ISS add-on, and he wanted to be killed off by Haru before he goes mad (ISS add-on is like a pseudo CD part, makes the user go berserk but allows the user to use Incarnate System attacks 'Dark Blow' and 'Dark Shoot').

On a side note:
Spoiler for Imperial Palace, Final Dungeon:
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-24, 17:47   Link #173
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post

Autumn....meh....At least my PSP will be burning with Amantes Amentes until then....
Old 2012-04-24, 17:50   Link #174
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

TT is AKA Azure Heir. Looks like some kind of Daimyo guy.....

Blue Knight's blade is The Impulse
Old 2012-04-25, 07:39   Link #175
tsunade666

Quote:
Spoiler:
I didn't notice the sentence below the picture because I as really excited on knowing who Ash Roller is but what do you mean when CD destroy her in vol 09?
Old 2012-04-25, 10:15   Link #176
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
I didn't notice the sentence below the picture because I as really excited on knowing who Ash Roller is but what do you mean when CD destroy her in vol 09?
The battle at the start of 9....
Old 2012-04-25, 10:19   Link #177
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
The battle at the start of 9....
please give me the link to see LN picture[not the one from baka tsuki]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:21   Link #178
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Here is your answer, from what I can understand

Spoiler for answer:
He's the blue guy in the Palace....

Quote:
please give me the link to see LN picture[not the one from baka tsuki]
Which picture?

EDIT: BTW, Fuuko x Haru should become official.....
Old 2012-04-25, 10:39   Link #179
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:

Which picture?

well actually all AW[LN] picture from vol4 onward.
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 11:48   Link #180
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:

Which picture?

I dont know, I think that Niko x Haru would been alittle bit if she was little older and other stuff.

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality