Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-05-29, 23:00   Link #3261
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNiles View Post
I forgot to mention that Miki, Takane, and Hibiki pun on their own names in the lyrics- that's another reason why it's balanced for a trio.

Though the in-game explanation for Project Fairy's composition is that the members harmonize perfectly is cheesy, it's true. Nobody pulls it off better. I shudder every time I hear that "plan B" line.
Yeah, this one right?
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Hoshii, Takane and Hibiki. Really clever stuff, I think many people miss it because everything else is so epic.
Old 2012-05-30, 08:36   Link #3262
jdennis007

Thanks John for the info.

So after listening to about 20 different versions of Overmaster my favorites are :
Project Fairy version, their voices work so well together with the song
Makoto solo version, her voice is made for more rock style songs.
Makoto and Yukiho version, they compliment each other nicely in it.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 13:11   Link #3263
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdennis007 View Post
Thanks John for the info.

So after listening to about 20 different versions of Overmaster my favorites are :
Project Fairy version, their voices work so well together with the song
Makoto solo version, her voice is made for more rock style songs.
Makoto and Yukiho version, they compliment each other nicely in it.
Are these from videos of different versions of the games or from actual soundtracks?
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-30, 15:35   Link #3264
jdennis007

Since they were all just over 2 minutes long I would assume the game.
Makoto and yukiho http://youtu.be/VlpjRIER05k
Im olde I cant embed the video

Last edited by jdennis007; 2012-05-30 at 17:36.
Old 2012-05-30, 22:29   Link #3265
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
I'm actually subscribed that that youtube user and I have yet to watch all of the overmaster videos that were posted from that user since I'm new to that song.

I always like YukihoXMakoto pairings since they make an awesome duet with Yukiho having soft mature vocal and Makoto leading with a deep and strong vocal.

That's a wise choice for costumes and accessories.

I don't know if anybody posted this already, but the iDOLM@STER pool accessories are up for pre-ordering:

Just ordered 2 Dice Beach Ball to play!
Old 2012-05-31, 09:47   Link #3266
Liddo-kun
is this so?

The dice beach volley looks really nice.

Can't preorder them though.. Madoka Magica has already exhausted my funds..
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-31, 21:36   Link #3267
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....

I would never have thought about iM@S pool accessories! For some reason that tickles me.

Hmm ... come to think of it, maybe the reason I never thought about it is that I never go to the pool... :\

Oh yes - happy belated AmiMami!
Old 2012-06-02, 17:08   Link #3268
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Yukiho cosplaying as Anise?
Old 2012-06-02, 17:15   Link #3269
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Oh ho? A very nice pic ... in some ways Yukiho has struck me as one of the most (if not THE most) photogenic of the iM@S girls. Just my opinion, of course.
Old 2012-06-02, 19:35   Link #3270
Julio C
Bury My Shell

As if were not getting enough beach accessories, there is more:

Too bad I already ordered two of the other dice cubes, it would have been great getting that one two.
Old 2012-06-03, 06:52   Link #3271
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Cute puchimasu beach items!
Thanks for sharing.

There used to be a video on youtube named "Puchimasu no Uta", but it got taken down. I wonder if one of them sang the song?
Liddo-kun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 07:33   Link #3272
jdennis007

I agree with you somewhat about Yukiho being the most photogenic, but I think it is more she is better overall at being photographed. I do think that Mikki and Takane are better solo models but they cant be used if they are not the focus of the picture, whereas Yukiho can be used.
Old 2012-06-04, 00:57   Link #3273
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

*checks wallet*

Grrgh, even more iM@S and PuchiM@su goods!? I just invested into a bunch of the PuchiM@su goods of Yayo and then there's the iM@S Nendoroid Petite coming out at the end of the month...orz. Not to mention the iM@S:Cinderella Girl CDs...which I just found out that if you bought all 5 of each series from specific retailers (in Japan ofcourse) that you can get limited edition goods. orz. And ofcourse Amazon doesnt offer such things...

If you want to see what you can get:
Columbia Record's iM@S HP

...I would have loved to get that CD box from Tora no Ana

Well, thanks for the info Julio. As thanks a couple of pics I've got:
Spoiler for Pics:

How's that for a photogenic Yukiho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post

There used to be a video on youtube named "Puchimasu no Uta", but it got taken down. I wonder if one of them sang the song?
It was the theme song used for the PuchiM@su drama CDs. Yes, there are PuchiM@su drama CDs, two of them in fact.

Last edited by shinku no kage; 2012-06-04 at 01:15.
shinku no kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 07:21   Link #3274
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Raishuu no Idolm@ster !!!
Karaoke !!! Pajama !!! Wet Suit !!!
I am ready !!!
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 10:27   Link #3275
JohnNiles

That color scheme for Haruka looks closer to Dark Haruka. Maybe she's coming out for a visit?

Love that "Will you still respect me in the morning?" glance from Iori.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 10:42   Link #3276
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Raishuu no Idolm@ster !!!
Karaoke !!! Pajama !!! Wet Suit !!!
I am ready !!!
but did you lady?
Old 2012-06-04, 18:13   Link #3277
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
*checks wallet*

Grrgh, even more iM@S and PuchiM@su goods!? I just invested into a bunch of the PuchiM@su goods of Yayo and then there's the iM@S Nendoroid Petite coming out at the end of the month...orz. Not to mention the iM@S:Cinderella Girl CDs...which I just found out that if you bought all 5 of each series from specific retailers (in Japan ofcourse) that you can get limited edition goods. orz. And ofcourse Amazon doesnt offer such things...

If you want to see what you can get:
Columbia Record's iM@S HP

...I would have loved to get that CD box from Tora no Ana

Well, thanks for the info Julio. As thanks a couple of pics I've got:
Spoiler for Pics:

How's that for a photogenic Yukiho?

It was the theme song used for the PuchiM@su drama CDs. Yes, there are PuchiM@su drama CDs, two of them in fact.
That's a nice bonus if you buy all 5 of them. Damm retailers! Also I think I posted that Yukiho pic before, but that's not the point. Miki can be more photogenic sometimes, but she is more of a hog (someone that just wants attention).

Lol, at this:
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Serie...8851134&sr=8-2

These bootleggers don't know when to quit, that's too pricey for a bootleg item. Plus, all the episodes are not out yet so I'm guessing they are using TV rips or streams for these, cram on 2 disks.
Old 2012-06-04, 23:43   Link #3278
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
but did you lady?
No, i am a guy...

here is a lil present...

Btw, since Yukiho is cosplaying as Annise from Tales of Xillia, Azusa is cosplaying as another character from Tales of Vesperia.
Dunno what character though, since i dont play Vesperia.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 02:24   Link #3279
EagleBlue

Quote:

Btw, since Yukiho is cosplaying as Annise from Tales of Xillia, Azusa is cosplaying as another character from Tales of Vesperia.
She's cosplaying as Estellise Sidos Heurassein or Estelle for short.
EagleBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 02:49   Link #3280
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julio C View Post
That's a nice bonus if you buy all 5 of them. Damm retailers! Also I think I posted that Yukiho pic before, but that's not the point. Miki can be more photogenic sometimes, but she is more of a hog (someone that just wants attention).

Lol, at this:
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Serie...8851134&sr=8-2

These bootleggers don't know when to quit, that's too pricey for a bootleg item. Plus, all the episodes are not out yet so I'm guessing they are using TV rips or streams for these, cram on 2 disks.
Yeah, if you buy ALL 5.

Though I may actually have considered doing so if I knew about the goods before I bought 2 (Anzu and Rika) of the CDs. I really like that CD box and posters...

If the pics were a re-post then my bad, I'm too lazy to look through the older pages to see whats been posted.

Quote:
No, i am a guy...

here is a lil present...

I have quite literally just posted that pic of Yukiho in my last post. Not that anyone, including myself, cares. Its a great pic of her no?

And, FYI, Yukiho is cosplaying as Anise from Tales of the Abyss. (Why they didnt use Yayoi is a wonder, they've got the same hairstyle)

...and you havent played Vesperia?! If you own a Xbox 360 or PS3 you may want to consider getting it. (Though the PS3 version didnt get a US release so...yeah) Personally its the best game I've bought in a while. 100hours in and still got plenty to do.

Though I must admit I have mixed feeling on these cross-over DLC content. iM@S costumes in Tales of Vesperia, Graces F, and Xillia. Apparently in Xillia having the 765pro Idol costumes changes the battle BGM, I may actually consider getting it when I buy Xillia sometime in the future.

Then there's the iM@S skin for the Ridge Racer game on the PSVita. Almost enough to make me want to go out and buy a PSVita. But I do suck at the "realistic" racing games so...orz. I dont want to crash my Yayoi car...

Anywho, back on iM@S merchandise. Looks like pre-orders for "Puchimasu!"vol.4 started and it seems its going to come with a figure of Piyo-piyo. (Kotori's puchidol) Then...the iM@S2 Nendoroid Petites come out at the end of the month~!!(IF there are no delays...I wouldnt be surprised if they do get delayed though. ) The first six characters are Yayoi, Chihaya, Mami, Takane, Makoto, and Haruka. (In the order I want...though with my luck I'll get everyone BUT Yayoi...orz)

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s