AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2011-12-12, 05:57   Link #181
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I have the game on a dvd disc, so i have no idea what you meant by how big? Eventhough there are still some installed data though.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 06:36   Link #182
geraldsoh

because i am wondering if i am missing any files because i cant start the game
geraldsoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-12, 06:58   Link #183
hyl
reading #hikaributts

If you are missing any files, then you have to reinstall it. It's nearly impossible to tell what files you are missing from your installed data compared to what has been installed on my computer.
It could possible that you are trying to install the game without setting your computer region to japanese, eventhough i am not sure if it was required but i always do that when installing japanese games.
Old 2011-12-12, 07:29   Link #184
geraldsoh

tried already but it still show the same error
geraldsoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 01:11   Link #185
junejag98

Can anyone please tell me where I can get the PC version of this game?
junejag98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-13, 01:27   Link #186
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by junejag98 View Post
Can anyone please tell me where I can get the PC version of this game?
I don't know of any online stores that will sell the PC game and ship it internationally directly at this point; in the past Paletweb had copies, but it's sold out at this point (probably prompted by the anime). So your best bet to get a (legal) copy would probably be through a Japanese store and have it forwarded to you via Tenso. Not trying to promote my own stuff, but I have some useful information here and here. Looks like Amazon JP is currently selling new copies of the Regular Edition at 27% off. Also, I should note that the game is only available in Japanese at this time.
Old 2011-12-13, 02:13   Link #187
Marina2

I don't know why I don't ask this along with this post

Can someone spoil Yutsuki's route in PSP for me?

Also, I want to ask about Sana route in addition......

Spoiler for Sana's route:
Old 2011-12-13, 02:22   Link #188
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
Also, I want to ask about Sana route in addition......

I haven't played Yutsuki's route still (should get around to it), but as far as Sana goes...

Old 2011-12-13, 15:14   Link #189
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for comparison:

edit: about Yutsuki

I have read her story but i am a horrible summarizer to actually explain her story in good detail. Also i read her story 4 months ago, so some of details are a little fuzzy

edit
Spoiler for H-scenes:

Spoiler for my mistake:

edit:
oh well the altered cg's for the people who don't have a psp
Spoiler for maybe nsfw:

Yutsuki and Sana don't have those kind of suggestive scenes, because their stories were written with an all ages content in mind

Last edited by hyl; 2011-12-13 at 16:03. Reason: i really seem to edit my post alot =_=
Old 2011-12-14, 15:11   Link #190
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Because it's looking stupid to edit my previous post that already has way too many edits, i am making a new post after watching episode 11 the 2nd time.

The other big difference with episode 11 compared with the VN that i have noticed is the way how Sana deals with the new situation. In both version she handles the relation between Shingo and Miu very well, but in the anime Sana seems to accept their relation even better because she acts much more cheerfull than in the VN.
In the VN she treats Shingo as usual as if nothing has happened. She will either act nice or rude to Shingo depending on the situation, although she is less hostile.

Last edited by hyl; 2011-12-14 at 15:24. Reason: typos
Old 2011-12-20, 14:06   Link #191
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for Final episode:

Spoiler for edit:

Last edited by hyl; 2011-12-20 at 14:21.
Old 2012-01-23, 14:18   Link #192
hyl
reading #hikaributts

This topic was very deeply burried -_-

Anyways, i decided to reread Sana's story again after a half year and i noticed something that i failed to notice before.

-At the day (3 december in game) when the "Tear Colored Rain Shelter" scene happened in Miu's story, it was also raining in Sana's story. However Sana and Shingo took shelter at the club. So atleast the writer was consistent that it was raining that day.
- (I am not completely sure on this, i will check that out later) It was not Sana who became the next president for the nukobu in Miu's story in the VN, but it was Shingo. However Sana became the next club president in her own route.
-As for the scene in the last episode when Miu and Shingo were sitting under the cherry blossem trees was not in the VN, however that scene was present in the epilogue of Sana's story. Sana, Shingo and Rio were sitting under a cherry blossem tree when it was at the beginning of the spring. (pretty much like the title of the last anime episode)
-Ange's seiyuu Ichimura Oma sounded vocal wise lower in this route (not sure if that's the case in Yutsuki's route as well, so i will get to that later), so i think that she had a cold or something similar that effected her voice because she couldn't sound like her usual higher pitched voice that she uses for Ange. In the anime, she does sound like the original VN again.
Old 2015-04-04, 11:14   Link #193
superweapon78

In the visual novel what happens between shingo and miu, they seem to be talking while the other girls are watching.
superweapon78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-04, 11:23   Link #194
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum Constans View Post
In the visual novel what happens between shingo and miu, they seem to be talking while the other girls are watching.
Can you provide a little bit more context? I mean, in the visual novel there are multiple different routes, and one of the routes is Miu's route, which follows a very similar path to the anime (if you watched that). But not sure what scene in particular you're referring to when you mean taking while the other girls are watching.
Old 2015-04-05, 10:39   Link #195
superweapon78

here

[mod edit: link removed]

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2015-04-06 at 03:50.
Old 2015-04-06, 03:53   Link #196
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I had to remove the link because it points to a site that hosts game CGs (a forum rules no-no), but to answer your question... that's actually not Miu. That's a shot in Sakuno's route where Shingo received a love letter and a confession by another girl, and the other girls are watching from the side to see what he's going to say. Of course he rejects her (I forget off-hand if he says that he has someone else he loves), but Sakuno being worried/jealous about it is part of the impetus for their route (and realizing that she loves Shingo that way).
Old 2015-04-13, 18:13   Link #197
superweapon78

Can you give me a summary of miu's route. I'd play it myself but I can't read japanese
Old 2015-04-14, 02:57   Link #198
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caelum Constans View Post
Can you give me a summary of miu's route. I'd play it myself but I can't read japanese
Well, honestly, if you watch the anime, it sticks very close to Miu's route, particularly in the second half of the show. The first major conflict of the route is Sana's broken heart (contrasted to Shingo's increasing closeness to Miu), and the second major conflict is saying farewell to Pannya (with a hint he returns at the end).

Other than that, in the 18+ version of the game, the other recurring element is Shingo's inability to "satisfy" Miu at first (because he's too overwhelmed by how attracted he is to her), so she helps to "train" him to build up his "endurance". In so doing they develop a little bit of the angle that Miu is the sort of person who plays with her beloved toys to the point of breaking them, and how she has a bit of an "S" side to her. It all works out in the end, though.

They live happily ever after with their pet cats.
Old 2015-04-14, 10:43   Link #199
cyberdemon

man every time I see a reply here I keep hoping someone has licensed this lol
Old 2015-04-14, 13:34   Link #200
superweapon78

is there anywhere I can read a summary of all the girl's routes, and if not, this is a big favor but could someone write a summary?

Tags
eroge, visual novel