AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2010-12-23, 08:45   Link #3081
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
You sir have just made my day. So damn true.
THAT IS NOT FUNNY!

My waifu just turned astray and you laugh!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 09:52   Link #3082
SageGaiGar
You are Next

I keep loving this series more and more, Keima's reactions were gold.
Old 2010-12-23, 10:33   Link #3083
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

What a chapter. Yui was so confident looking throughout it Now if only Haqua didn't save Keima, then maybe Shiori would've gotten a massive nosebleed from the BL scenes she was thinking up. As for the simultaneous afterschool events, can't wait to see how that's going to happen. (though I can't wait to see how Keima will confront Yui again)

@SaintessHeart - I'm pretty sure Shiori could have been a fujoshi before you even claimed her, it was just never confirmed!
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 11:03   Link #3084
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I am having mixed feelings with this chapter....I don't know whether to hate it or like it!

Firstly Hakua thinks that Keima and Yui are having a yaoi session, and secondly, Shiori, who is also there, keeps quiet about it as though she is enjoying it.

What the heck is wrong with Shiori? I mean, the book she is reading is a love guide probably since it is entitled "with someone", but it shouldn't cover the disgusting and absolutely wrong concept of boys' love! That is a misunderstanding Shiori! Snap out of it!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-12-23, 11:44   Link #3085
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Kanon's aggressive is a whole different ball game from Yui/Akari aggressive.
The poison flag aka Yandere.

God mode is said to take away six years of one's life in an hour. Actually only feels that way because of not eating, drinking, sleeping.

Devil mode if you go wrong its Bad End... with a Nice Boat.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 11:46   Link #3086
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am having mixed feelings with this chapter....I don't know whether to hate it or like it!

Firstly Hakua thinks that Keima and Yui are having a yaoi session, and secondly, Shiori, who is also there, keeps quiet about it as though she is enjoying it.

What the heck is wrong with Shiori? I mean, the book she is reading is a love guide probably since it is entitled "with someone", but it shouldn't cover the disgusting and absolutely wrong concept of boys' love! That is a misunderstanding Shiori! Snap out of it!
So let me get this straight. You have an underage 2D high school student for a "waifu", but see the very concept of "boy's love"—here illustrated less than typically by two equally-dimensional high school students of opposite gender but equivalent dress—as "disgusting and absolutely wrong", all the while flaunting the avatar of another, even more underage 2D high school student (who I'm guessing you also see as your "waifu"), who has more than a little affinity for a more traditional interpretation of "girl's love". Hmm...

Just making sure I've got this right...
Old 2010-12-23, 13:43   Link #3087
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
I thought the level of trolling in the "het disguised as /y/" was GLORIOUS. Never had I seen much glorious romance trolling since KonoSetsu.

Also, was Yui's non-reaction to Haqua's attack really a pointer to saying that she's a goddess?

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Sin Ansem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-23, 14:08   Link #3088
tsunade666

nope, it's just that. In yui's vision. She is seeing Elsie. And it's a natural reaction to see a club member which is not practicing specially if the live is coming.
Old 2010-12-23, 18:48   Link #3089
ImAKami
Paragon of Ero

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
"Nope, it's just that, in Yui's vision, she is seeing Elsie."
That is precisely the reason Sin Ansem is indirectly pointing out, like I have in my previous post. Of course, your latter part of the comment makes sense too, but you left some things unmentioned.

Wakaki-san created a comical, yet significant, event here. Because Haqua is seen as LC to other non-related people, her flying kick and comment about "between boys" have given Yui more than adequate information to conclude that the LC in front of her is not really LC herself — that is, if Yui does see Haqua as LC and the scene was not intended purely for laughs. LC would never execute a flying kick on her beloved Kami-nii-sama and not know that Yui is, in fact, a girl. Not to mention Keima calling faux LC "Haqua" right in front of her. It is then only unnatural for Yui to ignore this completely and talk about band practice.

@NecocYaotl: Isn't a maiden in love always? But, yes, she was quite lovely with her cute reactions. It is such a cliche for a girl to fiddle with the telephone cord (in this case, a cellphone strap) while she talks with her love interest, but damn... it gets me every time!

Last edited by ImAKami; 2010-12-23 at 19:00. Reason: Stupid bold quotation mark.
ImAKami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 00:50   Link #3090
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

We just have to hope that Shiori is not a vessel for a goddess. Whos knows she might develop the yaoi version of Mugivision™ and become a doomsday device.

Old 2010-12-24, 01:38   Link #3091
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

If Shiori does have a goddess in her it'll probably be Hermes since he WAS the Greek god in charge of literature and poetry.

Since the author seems to be using the Roman names for them though I guess that means she'll be named Mercury instead.

But he also was the god of athletics and sports so I guess Ayumi would be a candidate for having Mercury as well.
Old 2010-12-24, 08:59   Link #3092
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAKami View Post
That is precisely the reason Sin Ansem is indirectly pointing out, like I have in my previous post. Of course, your latter part of the comment makes sense too, but you left some things unmentioned.

Wakaki-san created a comical, yet significant, event here. Because Haqua is seen as LC to other non-related people, her flying kick and comment about "between boys" have given Yui more than adequate information to conclude that the LC in front of her is not really LC herself — that is, if Yui does see Haqua as LC and the scene was not intended purely for laughs. LC would never execute a flying kick on her beloved Kami-nii-sama and not know that Yui is, in fact, a girl. Not to mention Keima calling faux LC "Haqua" right in front of her. It is then only unnatural for Yui to ignore this completely and talk about band practice.
Well, I think Yui was confused by that mess, but I don't believe she will think about it anymore...we know the truth, so we can say that the scene was really suspect, but from Yui's point of view, probably was only a crazy moment between brother and sister...
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-24, 12:45   Link #3093
demonkevy666

I was watching the anime when I could have read this >_> ugh damn it!
demonkevy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 08:56   Link #3094
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Just about to order volume 11 that comes with the limited edition desk calender. Would anyone happen to have any images of it at all so i know what i'm in for?
Old 2010-12-25, 09:11   Link #3095
Bombo
TSF Fans

Ch.125
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Yui x Keima HAHAHAHAHA
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 10:26   Link #3096
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Looks like I'm going to have to start taking down notes when chapter 126 comes in lol.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 10:59   Link #3097
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Looks like I'm going to have to start taking down notes when chapter 126 comes in lol.
Please note that it is a MISCONCEPTION that Shiori is a BL fangirl. She isn't. Somebody just corrupted her and made her see things that way in that episode!

Old 2010-12-25, 12:09   Link #3098
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Please note that it is a MISCONCEPTION that Shiori is a BL fangirl. She isn't. Somebody just corrupted her and made her see things that way in that episode!
She already is. It is too late.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-25, 13:38   Link #3099
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
She already is. It is too late.
^What MeoTwister said. Deny all you want SaintessHeart but it's the truth. Shiori. Is. A BL Fujoshi.

If you can't handle the truth, then go back to your bed and cry to your Azu-nyan pillow!
Old 2010-12-25, 13:45   Link #3100
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Personally i don't see what's wrong with Shiori being a Fujoshi in the making. Just makes her all the more adorable.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen