AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-11, 19:53   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

One Piece EP 73+ coming compliments of Neko-Factory!

Well, I guess that lurking N-K's chan on IRC was a good thing after all. ^_^

I made reference to this in another thread, but since everyone chose to ignore it due to my bad choice in thread titles, I thought I'd put it out here too so everyone knew about it.

The general gist of it goes like this. Talked to PeRo^2 from N-K in their chan and they are working on getting a tracker for their subs and they might be able to relase them fairly soon if that happens. Heck, I think they even picked up a translator that they needed while I was in there cause they were chatting with someone in regards to that. All they'll need now is an encoder and a timer and we've got Ep 73+ coming to us full steam!

Thought I'd pass on the good news to all those of us dying waiting on release of EP 73 and above. They've got up through episode 115 subbed with raws for episodes up to 175. So we're in for another One Piece dump here soon. Woohoo!! ^_^
Old 2003-12-11, 19:58   Link #2
Koshiba

Send a message via AIM to Koshiba Send a message via MSN to Koshiba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
Well, I guess that lurking N-K's chan on IRC was a good thing after all. ^_^

I made reference to this in another thread, but since everyone chose to ignore it due to my bad choice in thread titles, I thought I'd put it out here too so everyone knew about it.

The general gist of it goes like this. Talked to PeRo^2 from N-K in their chan and they are working on getting a tracker for their subs and they might be able to relase them fairly soon if that happens. Heck, I think they even picked up a translator that they needed while I was in there cause they were chatting with someone in regards to that. All they'll need now is an encoder and a timer and we've got Ep 73+ coming to us full steam!

Thought I'd pass on the good news to all those of us dying waiting on release of EP 73 and above. They've got up through episode 115 subbed with raws for episodes up to 175. So we're in for another One Piece dump here soon. Woohoo!! ^_^
How are their subs compared to K-F?
Old 2003-12-11, 20:28   Link #3
festosis

I could be wrong but I thought they only had episodes 110-115 subbed and also they use 320X240 resolution on their encodes(Kaizoku uses 640X480 on their current episodes). Hopefully I am incorrect, but I don't think so.
Old 2003-12-11, 20:29   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Perty good from my understanding. Although that information comes from a friend of mine. He told me of the 3 groups who currently have released fansubs for episode 73 and above, N-K is the best of them. So I'm going on a 3rd party's info, but I'll be able to give a first hand opinion as soon as I get a copy of it downloaded off IRC, which thanks to sucky fserv bots, is proving quite challenging.
Old 2003-12-12, 03:45   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

if it works on bittorrent, im dl it. But im watching KF anyways, cuz no one beats these guys, no one! ive never seen fansubbing better than this, in any anime.
Old 2003-12-12, 04:05   Link #6
Jn183

Whoa... 73 just came out. K-f is doing this for the fan I swear since One Piece was somewhat announce as not being liscensed. k-f being releasing like crazy, 4eps in like 10days. I think I will stay loyal to them. Especially when they being subbing this for a yr now while no other would do it.
Old 2003-12-12, 04:08   Link #7
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

like i said K-F is the lords of subbing. If i was a subber, id quit because kf would make me look like shit.
Old 2003-12-12, 10:56   Link #8
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, K-F will be my keeper subs. They'll be the ones that'll get burned to CD and kept. If Neko brought theirs out, I'd watch it to feed my raging addiction to one piece, but little more.

But I'm glad to see K-F bringing out more episodes. Can't wait for the rest of them. hehe.
Old 2003-12-12, 11:07   Link #9
Jn183

Now.. Now.. don't be greedy. I kind of like the fact that k-f is behind about 100eps b/c then I wouldn't be in that stage where I have to wait 1 eps per week. Full Metal Alchemist and Naruto are 2 good example, once a week.
Old 2003-12-13, 08:58   Link #10
dythim
dythim

Quote:
Neko-Fansubs started at episode 110, which is at the conclusion of the Arabasta arc, something I considered a very poor practice in fansubbing. They started there because that was as far as Hong Kong dvds had been released at the time (not sure where they are now). If you'd like samples of their work, look here http://www.felocity.org/tmp/nflog/

And One Piece is only 174 episodes so far, they don't have a 175 raw.
Old 2003-12-13, 09:58   Link #11
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
why is usopp talking like a gangsta??
Old 2003-12-13, 10:02   Link #12
El Diablo

Send a message via AIM to El Diablo Send a message via MSN to El Diablo Send a message via Yahoo to El Diablo
Those pictures don't look too good, but unfortunately, they can easily have been made up just for making NK look bad. Although, since i've read all of the manga, which i prefer, and know all of the story, i'm more than happy to stick with KF, especially since they do such good quality subs.
Closed Thread