AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2008-02-27, 19:29   Link #61
EvaForever

Does anyone here own this album BLOOD+COMPLETE BEST?
EvaForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 23:08   Link #62
bismuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukinokesshou View Post
Hmm...

I'm wondering if there are any sites that sell Jpop à la iTunes. In other words, songs sold PER TRACK, for legal download, at an affordable price comparable to iTunes's 99 cents.

The more popular Japanese singers such as Hamasaki Ayumi are available on iTunes. However, many anime singers (e.g. Sakamoto Maaya, Lia) are NOT. It would appear that iTunes only sells songs that are on CDs in the American market.

So, I'm wondering if there's such a thing as iTunes for Japan? Of course, the site has to allow people from outside Japan to buy the tracks!
You can buy songs at iTunes Japanese store, but you need to buy a Japanese iTunes gift cards. There are two sites that I know that sells it: first one is http://www.jbox.com/ and second one is http://stores.ebay.com/KYOTO-TEMPLE-ARTISTs-STORE. Instructions how to load the gift cards can be found at jbox.com.

Songs can be purchased at 150 or 200 Yen a song. Most of them in 200 range. Not all labels are listed in iTunes like Sony. Finding the songs that you like can be a pain. Many titles are listed in Japanese, although a significant number of titles/artists have English labeling.
bismuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-27, 23:10   Link #63
bismuth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaForever View Post
Does anyone here own this album BLOOD+COMPLETE BEST?
Yes, its a great buy. I bought it from Play-Asia, CD Japan no longer has it.

It has 2 disc, one CD and the other is DVD plus a booklet. The CD contains all the Opening and Ending Theme Songs plus 2 background music from the OST. Those 2 songs happens to be my favorite BGMs. The DVD contains a creditless Opening and Ending videos.
bismuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-04, 20:01   Link #64
Lina80

HI all,
I have been using www.japantodoor.com to help me search and buying things off Japanese sites, its just faster for them to search for me in Japanese, than it is for me to find a English site that has it. So far they have been very helpful in search and i am happy with their service and price.

Hope this helps ^_^
Lina80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 23:35   Link #65
EvaForever

Has anyone here shopped with Jpophelp?
EvaForever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 15:41   Link #66
Anpatsuki
[.Otaku Revolucionaria.]

Send a message via MSN to Anpatsuki
well. here in PeRu ..
Anpatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 04:45   Link #67
Zand

Hey all, I'm in japan for the next few months and was curious if anyone happened to know any chain stores in japan that sold anime/jpop cd's? Would much rather avoid having to order them online and pay shipping if its possible to get them in person. The one store with music near me "Imagine" has a couple anime osts but didn't have too great of a selection. More specifcally the ones I'm looking for are albums released by Key(air, clannad osts and the OTSU remixs) Thanks in advance
Zand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 06:11   Link #68
kokun

Send a message via AIM to kokun
another buying question

Im trying to get ahold of the new mosaic.wav album(Spam Mailing Girl) and possibly a soundtrack for Kyouran Kazoku Nikki. Any suggestions? I dont Want to download it i want to get it physically.
kokun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-18, 04:13   Link #69
.juvixty
Avenger

Send a message via MSN to .juvixty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokun View Post
Im trying to get ahold of the new mosaic.wav album(Spam Mailing Girl) and possibly a soundtrack for Kyouran Kazoku Nikki. Any suggestions? I dont Want to download it i want to get it physically.
i think u can try
www.hmv.co.jp

since its hmv.. they should hav A LOT of cd releases
.juvixty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-01, 16:38   Link #70
Vegard Aune

Does anyone know where I can get the soundtrack for any of Key's visual novels? I can't seem to find any of them anywhere... And I'd also appreciate it if anyone had a link to where I can get the singles for the openings from Clannad After Story and ef - a tale of melodies. (I know that those two haven't been released yet, but surely SOMEONE has them available for preorders?)
Old 2008-11-01, 22:12   Link #71
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegard Aune View Post
Does anyone know where I can get the soundtrack for any of Key's visual novels? I can't seem to find any of them anywhere... And I'd also appreciate it if anyone had a link to where I can get the singles for the openings from Clannad After Story and ef - a tale of melodies. (I know that those two haven't been released yet, but surely SOMEONE has them available for preorders?)

For ef - a tale of melodies:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/ef-a-t...0-en/info.html

You can try to make a search for the other titles you're looking for (I've tried but no result, maybe if you search with the singer's name, it would be more effective, but as I don't know about their name except for Elisa )

I usually order my CDs from there, it's quite reliable (and not so expensive, since the shipping is free when you reach minimum $39, even if the listed price is a little bit higher than, let's say, cdjapan, all in all, yesasia is still cheaper )
Old 2008-11-02, 04:24   Link #72
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellychan View Post
For ef - a tale of melodies:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/ef-a-t...0-en/info.html

You can try to make a search for the other titles you're looking for (I've tried but no result, maybe if you search with the singer's name, it would be more effective, but as I don't know about their name except for Elisa )

I usually order my CDs from there, it's quite reliable (and not so expensive, since the shipping is free when you reach minimum $39, even if the listed price is a little bit higher than, let's say, cdjapan, all in all, yesasia is still cheaper )
I've actually looked for all the other ones on that site, and couldn't find them. Thanks for the help with the ef-one, though.
And just a random observation: They have the first ending-single listed as "Eigo no Chikara". Doesn't that translate to like, "The Power of English"? Rather funny misspelling there...

Oh, and for the record, the Clannad After Story opening is performed by Lia.

By the way, free shipping for stuff that costs over 39$ is rather useless to me,
Spoiler for Explaination, tagged because I assume that no one really cares:

...Oh, I just found out that HimeyaShop seems to have all the soundtracks, though the price seems a bit higher than I had hoped for... So the only thing I still can't find at all is the Toki wo Kizamu Uta-single, but I'd still like to know if there's anywhere that sells all those soundtracks at a slightly lower price...

Last edited by Vegard Aune; 2008-11-02 at 07:38.
Vegard Aune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-11-30, 20:59   Link #73
Eddward

Send a message via MSN to Eddward
Hey, try www.ebay.com. They give links to other webs where you can buy music!.

That's where I got all my Kotoko, Mami Kawada, Ayumi Hamasaki. I could rabble here the whole day! . Anyway Vegard Aune, I'm from Sweden, I have the same problem. Can't do much then being very very happy when you get your CD/Single/Album or now what it is, guard it with gold!.
Eddward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 02:03   Link #74
zzeroparticle
NEET

Send a message via AIM to zzeroparticle
I'm just slightly uneasy about ebay mostly because it's never clear whether the CDs that you're getting are the genuine thing or if they're bootleg copies. I know that with anime DVDs, this happens quite a bit, so I'd assume that this also happens with CDs.

In any event, I'd just be wary all the same and make sure the ebay sellers are all legit.
zzeroparticle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-01, 13:11   Link #75
Eddward

Send a message via MSN to Eddward
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzeroparticle View Post
I'm just slightly uneasy about ebay mostly because it's never clear whether the CDs that you're getting are the genuine thing or if they're bootleg copies. I know that with anime DVDs, this happens quite a bit, so I'd assume that this also happens with CDs.

In any event, I'd just be wary all the same and make sure the ebay sellers are all legit.
I always buy from ebay no problems so far, just make sure when you buy you buy a sealed one and from a company, not from a random person. It shouldn't be a problem then
Eddward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-12, 18:54   Link #76
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I had a question, I'm looking for a place where I can order these CD's
all are from Key Sounds Label, I've checked Yesasia and CD Japan so far but not even the label shows up in their products the titles are the following: Anemoscope, Lovesong and perhaps even more albums like Lovesong with more songs and not BG music

would anyone know a place where I could order them?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-15, 17:30   Link #77
lightl

@ KurumA
if you did not find any site yet can try this one http://www.himeyashop.com/index.php?...&filter_id=166 shipping a wee bit xpasnive though sinc its ems only and done in US dollars to. if you can acess key sound label website and get catalog number can try and have them custom order if some of the cd your looking for are not on the list
here the link for key sound entire catalog http://key.soundslabel.com/discography.htm
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-17, 02:19   Link #78
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightl View Post
@ KurumA
if you did not find any site yet can try this one http://www.himeyashop.com/index.php?...&filter_id=166 shipping a wee bit xpasnive though sinc its ems only and done in US dollars to. if you can acess key sound label website and get catalog number can try and have them custom order if some of the cd your looking for are not on the list
here the link for key sound entire catalog http://key.soundslabel.com/discography.htm
thanks for the links, as a European I'm glad to say the dollar is very cheap for me so I might as well make use of it while I still can
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-30, 01:01   Link #79
soundandfury

Zelda

where can i find orchestral zelda music?
soundandfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-07, 12:34   Link #80
matsuyama

Meiken Jolie OST

Hello

I'm looking for the OST of an old anime called "Meiken Jolie" (you know, the little boy with the huge white dog), but can't find it in any online store.

I searched on amazon and mandarake, also on all the stores mentioned in the "Where to buy japanese/anime music" thread

I'm not looking for the opening and ending, what I really want is the whole soundtrack with all the background musics.

Does anyone know where I could buy it ?

Thanks
matsuyama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wiki candidate