AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-05-25, 07:50   Link #8441
Nymene

I have tried watching the Anime and reading the Web Novel, but I just can't seem to like Death March, so I dropped it. I had a thousand times more fun from Darling in the Franxx, Mahouka Koukousei no Rettousei, and Magi's Grandson than this and Arifureta.

What are the common similarities between those 3 series ? Hint : Characters with the same stuff between their groins as the MC appears in the story as comrades/friends of the MC.
Nymene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 08:30   Link #8442
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymene View Post

What are the common similarities between those 3 series ? Hint : Characters with the same stuff between their groins as the MC appears in the story as comrades/friends of the MC.
I have no idea what you are talking about. MC being friends with MC? Wut?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 08:55   Link #8443
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
I have tried watching the Anime and reading the Web Novel, but I just can't seem to like Death March, so I dropped it. I had a thousand times more fun from Darling in the Franxx, Mahouka Koukousei no Rettousei, and Magi's Grandson than this and Arifureta.

They are fundamentally different

Death March and Arifureta are MC driven, story goes where the MC goes
The formers are story driven, MC just part of an expanding story
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 12:12   Link #8444
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:

^ Hmm... hmm... hmmm
I see... i see...
You mean about male companion ya?
True..ya.
Death march and arifureta do not have that... ya
So you drop it cause this mc is an ikemen ya? Surrounded by nothing but beautiful women..ya.
I feel you ya
Ikemen must explode ya!!!!!

Then try "dxd" ya
He got male companion ya
Or "wrong way to use healing magic" manga ya
Or is anybody have any other recomendation for this lost kitten ya
So he could go to the right path soon( right forum) ya
And not wasting his/ her time here ya ^
Oh you poor lost kitten ya
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 16:09   Link #8445
Show1983
RAW manga/LN provider?

Quote:

lol @ magi grandson. That series is so much cringe.
Show1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 23:26   Link #8446
zztop

Official Bluray covers for Death March anime, drawn by the LN illustrator, shri.
Vol 1 - Satou and Zena
Spoiler for Vol 1:

Vol 2 - Liza, Tama and Pochi (Satou in background)
Spoiler for Vol 2:

Vol 3 - Satou and Arisa
Spoiler for Vol 3:
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-27, 05:11   Link #8447
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

New chap....
Lot is change
The trial is over absurbly
And next week is some detouring to neighbour country....
I guess the end of vol 16 is near...
Old 2018-05-27, 05:17   Link #8448
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Just curious, for Death March readers, what do you want to see in the story next? What are your expectations for this series?
Old 2018-05-27, 05:34   Link #8449
tuckersister

I want to see Satou's conversation with the Gods. See if he can smooth things out. It may end with one of the Gods accompanying him. It seems the Gods don't get out much unlike some gods we know who socialize with humanity to understand them.
tuckersister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-27, 05:56   Link #8450
linhlopbaya

you will not be disappointed if you don't have any expectation in the first place.Really, even the author wasn't serious about this novel, I guess he was even surprised that people care that much about it.
linhlopbaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-27, 06:23   Link #8451
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Just curious, for Death March readers, what do you want to see in the story next? What are your expectations for this series?
Just curious... wuhugm-san your tone of speech is different you know?....^
Did someone else possess your avatar?

What i want to see in the story next?
An answer for several thing that being mention in the past... of course... bit by bit
Alot more cute moment and heart warming event
Heroic battle that is satou style... that is equal or more than vol 7 and 12 ever offer that need teamwork and different pov from the girl
An enemy that more dreadfull and cunning than demon lord and the 7 pillar

I mean the hair that being summoned in vol 12 is still remain a mistery about their true form.... but they remind me of chaos from ff xiii... i mean even the spirit is rinning away.. you see

Maybe a moment when hero and demon lord have to fighting side by side to battle common enemy... like an alien or something

Well there is alot more that can be tell....
But the secret manuver of the girl network is the one thing i want to see the most at the moment... and goblin king in the west of course
Old 2018-05-27, 06:55   Link #8452
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It seems, I've levelled up to Spirit Medium

To summarize, you want the revelation of mysteries and resolution of some plot points
Also more Death March Moments

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post
I want to see Satou's conversation with the Gods. See if he can smooth things out. It may end with one of the Gods accompanying him. It seems the Gods don't get out much unlike some gods we know who socialize with humanity to understand them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linhlopbaya View Post
you will not be disappointed if you don't have any expectation in the first place.Really, even the author wasn't serious about this novel, I guess he was even surprised that people care that much about it.
Well, it seems nobody cares about the harem thing anymore
Does that mean author successfully distracted people or people just don't expect anything from romance side anymore?
Old 2018-05-27, 08:09   Link #8453
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
^It seems, I've levelled up to Spirit Medium

To summarize, you want the revelation of mysteries and resolution of some plot points
Also more Death March Moments

Well, it seems nobody cares about the harem thing anymore
Does that mean author successfully distracted people or people just don't expect anything from romance side anymore?
Personally... i kinda give up....
Worrying and expecting to much about it, is not good for my health
With sugar being sugar..... the probability for romance/not is 30%/70%
I mean even with the girl having a secret manuver like that
The chance sugar can escape from it is still very high

I feel that he is someone that will tend to surely regret what he do later on, expecially if he chose to really avoid marrying the girl...
Though for this to happen he must be cornered to the point of regret first...
Like with ame no mizuhanahime and zena...
Only this that will drive him to act like a man...kinda
Old 2018-05-27, 13:35   Link #8454
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
What i enjoyed the most when playing rpg is the grinding part, so in story like these my interest highly directed to the part when mc/party building their power (leveling).

I want to see the mc became weak / start over. Either level reset / drained (like kazuma konosuba) or a part of his is separated from him (like ryu in bof or cecil ff4).
Or author can make the god version of mc go berserk or wild or turned evil so the human part separated and build power to defeat it.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-27, 16:26   Link #8455
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Quote:
Nothing....cuz nothing seems to happen, even if you include kicking God ass or walking in a world end problem. Satou is too OP but not as intertaining as Saitama from OPM

Harem is good as dead by now anyway.... Its nothing more but a over use cliche along with the loli curse jokes that seems to be forgotten in ruins.

It should be good if the Demon God were to fuse into him but since his OP as fck he reject it carelessly then it will go fuse into Arisa making her a new Evil God of some short and Satou wont be able to do any since it will break her soul and Arisa became one completly with the Demon God. Then Satou will be force to go True God route to find a way to save her (and not because Satou want to fck the Aze bitch cuz plot wise its boring) meet "Ame no Mizuhanahime" learn the truth then have a final world shattering last boss fight against Evil God Arisa in outer space!!

Yea that the development i wish to happen and yea of course it wont never happen at all yea~

Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-27, 17:54   Link #8456
Windsgrace

I honestly lost most of my interest a while ago but I read it out of habit or rather its because I am bored and don't have anything else to do. :P
Old 2018-05-27, 18:22   Link #8457
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
I honestly lost most of my interest a while ago but I read it out of habit or rather its because I am bored and don't have anything else to do. :P
That's the appeal of stuff like this, some light reading to waste a couple minutes.
Old 2018-05-27, 20:53   Link #8458
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
What i enjoyed the most when playing rpg is the grinding part, so in story like these my interest highly directed to the part when mc/party building their power (leveling).

I want to see the mc became weak / start over. Either level reset / drained (like kazuma konosuba) or a part of his is separated from him (like ryu in bof or cecil ff4).
Or author can make the god version of mc go berserk or wild or turned evil so the human part separated and build power to defeat it.
Depowered Sugar is impossible so your best bet is his party powerlevelling
Stil not normal grinding yea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserjacksaw View Post
Nothing....cuz nothing seems to happen, even if you include kicking God ass or walking in a world end problem. Satou is too OP but not as intertaining as Saitama from OPM

Harem is good as dead by now anyway.... Its nothing more but a over use cliche along with the loli curse jokes that seems to be forgotten in ruins.

It should be good if the Demon God were to fuse into him but since his OP as fck he reject it carelessly then it will go fuse into Arisa making her a new Evil God of some short and Satou wont be able to do any since it will break her soul and Arisa became one completly with the Demon God. Then Satou will be force to go True God route to find a way to save her (and not because Satou want to fck the Aze bitch cuz plot wise its boring) meet "Ame no Mizuhanahime" learn the truth then have a final world shattering last boss fight against Evil God Arisa in outer space!!

Yea that the development i wish to happen and yea of course it wont never happen at all yea~

Indeed

Also, your plot is way more interesting
Not gonna happen tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
Personally... i kinda give up....
Worrying and expecting to much about it, is not good for my health
With sugar being sugar..... the probability for romance/not is 30%/70%
I mean even with the girl having a secret manuver like that
The chance sugar can escape from it is still very high

I feel that he is someone that will tend to surely regret what he do later on, expecially if he chose to really avoid marrying the girl...
Though for this to happen he must be cornered to the point of regret first...
Like with ame no mizuhanahime and zena...
Only this that will drive him to act like a man...kinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
That's the appeal of stuff like this, some light reading to waste a couple minutes.
Basically this
No expectation so no disappointment
But no harm in spending few minutes to read
Old 2018-05-28, 19:43   Link #8459
tuckersister

Finally the asshole god's trial is over. Two more to go to. Klarion and Parion.

Last edited by tuckersister; 2018-05-28 at 19:53.
tuckersister is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-29, 03:53   Link #8460
Breimn

I am kinda worried about Parion's trial . I feel like she will ask something strange.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring